Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 Empty Re: [pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Natalia held Sarah's head in place by pushing her body forward until the back of Sarah's head was against the tiles of the shower. She tightened her leg around Sarah as if she was hugging the kawaii closer and placed her hands on the wall to push her upper body back a bit while she pushed her hips forward more, moving them just to rub her sex on Sarah's cute face. The orgasm was long and delicious for Natalia who didn't stopped moaning until it was over and even after the climax died down she kept rubbing her sex on Sarah's face for good measure, finally stopping to move at all, but keeping her pussy against the kawaii's lips for a couple of minutes while she recovered her breath.

The dark haired beauty then took a deep breathe and only then she removed herself from Sarah, she brushed the kawaii's hair with her hands and looked down at the defeated girl's face. "That was so nice....I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did..." The Dream would say as she stood under the hot water of the shower letting it wash her for a few more minutes before turning it off. She helped Sarah to get up and then pointed with one hand to where the towels were. "Go... bring a towel and dry me."

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 6u0iRWY
[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 QiougD6[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 TTlOMaF[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 5t0Q5s2[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 Empty Re: [pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 am

If just getting her to cum had been a bit embarrassing the aftermath was even more so. Sarah pinned there as she watched and listened up close as Natalia came so powerfully. Having that orgasming sex rubbing against her face just made Sarah feel incredibly small and submissive, as if she was being marked by her former opponent. There was no ignoring this situation with that pussy right against her face and the sound of Natalia's moans continuing to fill her head. Left feeling as if she was kissing Natalia's sex as she couldn't even move away from her pussy for several moments.

As Natalia pulled away Sarah just panted and was breathing slowly. Her face still incredibly red and the girl unable to even bring herself to move right now. Sighing a bit as those hands brushed her hair a little and she looked up quietly. Her mind still filled with the images of everything had had transpired and remaining as flushed as ever. Glad for the help she stood up just breathing a bit quicker as those images continued to stay fresh. "Yes...Natalia..." She replied slowly a bit unsteady as she walked over to the towels to retrieve one.

Sarah still shocked at everything that happened from the match to...all of this. The girl shaking her head and bringing back a towel that she started to use to rub against Natalia's shoulders and arms. Taking her time as she was a bit dazed from all that occurred just then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Natalia stepped out of the shower and raised her arm, spreading her legs a bit as she stood with her back turned to Sarah, waiting for the cute kawaii to start toweling her. She didn't had to wait much as the cute blonde, despite still being dazed from all the sexy abuse she had endured, quickly set to the task of drying the winner. And Natalia just loved the attention; it felt so amazing to be served like this by a lovely girl like Sarah, specially after having conquered her in physical combat. It made Natalia feel like she was some sort of amazon Queen...or even better a goddess. She closed her eyes and purred as she basked on the sensation of Sarah rubbing her shoulders and arm, almost like worshiping her body.

"You make a good servant, Sarah-chan." Natalia said unable to resist the temptation of rubbing the current situation into her victim's face. "Keep going and then bring me my bath robe."

[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 QiougD6[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 TTlOMaF[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 5t0Q5s2[pendant Match] Oil: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Natalia - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 am

Sarah was still feeling pretty exhausted in a few ways and there was just no easy way to stop being turned on while she had to towel the incredible Natalia. She could just still feel her own pussy aching and soaked while the girl was slowly getting her head back on straight. If she just spent a bit of time toweling up Natalia she could head back to her own room and reset. Though it'd be hard not to think about the submission she had been forced to experience throughout this encounter.

Still it was hard to be rational when her eyes were glued to Natalia's form the whole time. That little line making Sarah's face flush some more as the blue-haired girl groaned under her breath. "Just...being polite." She tried to rationalize as she continued her toweling. Getting a bit quicker as she dried off Natalia's back and reached around to dry off those memorable breasts. She continued on with this for a while until finally she could step away and walk off to retrieve the bath robe. Sarah feeling all the more exposed herself as she was preparing to help Natalia get covered up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:31 pm

"mmmm... yessss... Slaves should be polite..." Natalia teased, giggling as she felt how Sarah massaged her big perky tits with the towel. Natalia moved her arms back, when Sarah brought the robe to help her put it on and then Natalia turned around, the robe covering almost all of her body now, except for the middle, leaving Natalia's pussy, sexy tummy and the sides of her breasts still exposed. She took a step forward to get closer to Sarah and once more stretched her arm to the sides. "Now secure the belt..." The Dream said, trying to keep the authoritative tone and not giggle. "...and make a nice knot."

Natalia could tell that Sarah was thinking her torment was soon to be over and now she was just playing with her poor victim, testing the cute kawaii to see how would she react to even more demands of submission.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 pm

"Ugh...." Sarah groaned under her breath at that line about slaves. Though she had no confidence she could keep up against Natalia right now when it came to a sexual competition she didn't want to bow down any more than she needed to. She could feel that this was just about over and if she could keep her cool she could head back to her room. Acting stupid might get her back to being punished until Natalia broke her completely.

Breathing slowly Sarah found it hard to focus that well when Natalia's most appealing parts were still more than visible to her. Eyes finding it hard not to drink up this amazing person's form and Natalia was only getting closer in that state. "Isn't this good enough?" Sarah started to complain a little bit hesitant in going so far as to even tie up the belt for her. "You can handle that much." She tried to back off from it though wasn't sure how good an idea that actually was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Natalia raised an eyebrow seductively as she looked at Sarah, and although she barely moved a muscle at all for a few seconds her voluptuous body seemed like it was ready to pounce at the kawaii, then she giggled and with two fingers cupped Sarah's chin to make the smaller girl look up into her lovely blue eyes. "I thought you were loving this...." Natalia said giggling. "... but yes. I can handle this on my own..." she added brushing one finger on Sarah's lips.

"It would be so fun to break you... " Natalia said letting out a sigh that made her sound a bit disappointed. ..."but I guess I should let you go." Natalia stepped back a bit to adjust the robe and the belt holding it and then looked at Sarah in a very dignified way as if she was some sort of queen. "You may leave, Sarah-chan. You are dismissed..." she said trying to sound serious and important without giggling and then she walked pass Sarah, giving the kawaii a playful spank as she whispered. "Good luck finding any clothes..."

Last edited by 909 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:18 pm

When Natalia raised that eyebrow Sarah really wasn't sure what was going to happen there. Her breathing pausing as she froze looking at that incredible body. Her pussy still soaking and it wasn't getting any better with Natalia giving the impression that something might happen at any moment. Looking into those eyes with a red face until Natalia spoke up and that finger brushed against her lips. "Huh?" She breathed out a bit surprised and confused at Natalia's words and her actions feeling a bit contrary.

The confusion only got stronger as Natalia continued on and Sarah tried to catch up. "I...wha..I..." Sarah trying to bounce back and follow with what she was hearing. "It...it's not like I'm a servant." She managed to stutter out before gasping at the little spank eyes going wide as she realized her situation rather suddenly. "You're just going to leave me like this. If I go back like this..." Sarah's body only heating up more as she now had to look around desperately for something to wear that could get her back to her place. "I'm going to settle this one day." She grumbled feeling like Natalia was playing around with her even now and there wasn't much she could do about it. All she could do was try to get a rematch down the road to get her payback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Natalia laughed, doing a very faint effort to hide her amusement by placing a hand in front of her cute lips. She looked at Sarah's cute face and all the confusing of mixed feelings in the kawaii with pride as she felt herself to be the cause of the girl's sorry, embarrassed and aroused state. Hearing Sarah's promise to settle things only made Natalia cute smile grow wider and slightly more wicked. She placed her hands behind her round butt and leaned forward a bit, tilting her head to the side with a cute gesture to look at Sarah more closely and from a different angle.

"That is alright, Sarah-chan... we can have a rematch anytime you want..." she said with a friendly tone as if she was suggestion to go to the movies or to dinner and not to have a fight. "... just be warned that next time... we play for keeps..." Natalia added, giggling mischievously as she looked at Sarah's cute blushing face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 pm

There was just going to be no forgetting this day for Sarah. Even more so when despite everything going through her mind she could easily see just how amused Natalia was right now. While she normally would think it was a bad idea to mess with someone like this she couldn't help wanting to take off that amused look and be able to wear one herself. It only was harder to calm down anyways with how Natalia leaned in like that with her arousing form and looked at Sarah with that cute expression. Sarah trying to keep a serious look on her face, but it kept getting mixed up with all the embarrassment, arousal, and frustration she was dealing with.

The way Natalia talked about a rematch so casually was a bit frustrating, but Sarah tried to stay firm in her position there. A shiver did go down her spine though at that last line as she could most definitely imagine what would happen if she lost in that kind of 'for keeps' scenario. "T-that's fine by me. Hopefully you don't regret it later..." She replied in a hurry wanting to get her thoughts out before she was too thrown off to actually put them together. The girl knowing she was stepping into a dangerous situation, but couldn't help herself. "Whenever you feel up to it." She replied still figuring out how she'd even get back to her place much less prepare to match up against someone like Natalia again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9