» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match]Angel and Mayu vs. Taylor and Tsumi!

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

[Pendant Match]Angel and Mayu vs. Taylor and Tsumi! - Page 12 Empty Re: [Pendant Match]Angel and Mayu vs. Taylor and Tsumi!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:44 am

Mayu was smiling brightly as Angel came towards her and nodded towards the exit. The match had ended and she felt like she was pretty much a spectator on this match more than anything else, but that wasn't something that bothered her too much. If anything, she was lucky to get a chance watching two top ranked wrestlers fighting each other in an intense match, which was good for her references.

"Yay!" Mayu cheerfully said to Angel as she joined her partner and headed to exit. "Good job, Angel-san!"

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match]Angel and Mayu vs. Taylor and Tsumi! - Page 12 Empty Re: [Pendant Match]Angel and Mayu vs. Taylor and Tsumi!

Post by Kite2014 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Tsumi sighs as she heard the ref shoutout three. She wasn't too happy with what happened at all, she barely was able to get into the match and when she did she didn't really get to show off what she could do. Then Tsumi looks at Taylor with a glare as she takes out the vial she had hidden away. She just shook her head at Taylor who she could tell did not care all that much about these matches. Which made Tsumi look past Taylor ask for a microphone and walk back into the ring and says, “Hey! You two stop!” Tsumi looked at Mayu and Angel with a glare on her face and a determined look. She then looks at Taylor and says, “Normally I would be all respectful and such…But…I still want to fight! Unlike you who gets into this thing no matter what…I have to prove myself! So you two, Angel-san or Mayu-san…” She looks out towards them as she then walks to the ropes and says, “I don’️t care who I have to face but I challenge one of you to a one on one match for this event…How about it? If you have the guts.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Mayu blinked her eyes as Tsumi called both her and Angel just when she thought it's over. Hearing the girl's words, she could partly understand her feeling. Like Tsumi, Mayu was barely a part of the act while Angel and Taylor hogging all the spotlights. Still, she thought that she wouldn't go as far as that, challenging her opponents right after the match just finished. What was she actually trying to proof? That she was better? Could it be that Tsumi was just itching for a fight? The black haired girl stared at Tsumi for a while before she decided not to guess too much about what goes on the girl's mind and turned to Angel, her expression was half confused.

"Uh, what now, Angel-san?" she asked her partner and team leader.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Taylor's face darkened considerably, and she glared back at Tsumi. Once she had taken her moment in the spotlight begging for a match, Taylor grabbed her by the scruff and yanked her away from their opponents. She stood next to her, and leaned in so she didn't have to be loud.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She growled. "You think I don't have to prove myself? Sorry you didn't get more time in the spotlight, sunshine, but who the fuck are you to get all uppity over anything? You seem to already think you're the best, right? Why don't you take both of them?" She shoved Tsumi away. She was already up for another fight, and at the moment her self-absorbed prick of a partner seemed like a good idea. She wanted to just get out of there and be alone, but she wouldn't leave her teammate hanging, so instead she just leaned up against the turnbuckles in a corner while she watched to see what Angel and her partner would do.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Tsumi looks at Angel and Mayu waiting for an answer as she was then grabbed by the scruff of her top as she was soon yanked in front of a angry Taylor. She sighs as she glares and listened to Taylor complain. She shakes her head as she says, “You’️re not the one that has to prove to others that just because you left to go wrestle in America that it made you weak along with that being in the shadow of your sister who is a legend. So I have to prove myself to these people…I want this fight and you are not going to stop me. ” She then picks up the microphone and then says, “If you want we could even make it two on one handicap match, but if I win I get that pendant and a full pendant if that is the case.” Tsumi continues to wait for a response from Angel or MAyu.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Angel stopped as she and Mayu went to leave, turning slowly to face Tsumi, listening to her words carefully. A sly grin crossed her face as she listened to the girl rant, then listened to Taylor's response and then Tsumi again. She motioned for a mic to be handed to her, and once it was she stepped forward, looking up into the ring towards Tsumi.

"You've got a lot of nerve, chica!" She yelled into her microphone. "A lot of nerve and a big mouth! You just can't take your loss like a big girl, can you?"

She went silent for a moment, then continued. "So I'll tell you what. Tommorrow, me and you will have a match, just to make you happy. A submission match, just me and you, since my team still needs one of those. That good enough for you, chica~?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:02 am

Tsumi looks at Angel with a smile after she heard what she had said that was when Tsumi looks at Taylor and then Angel as she says, “I love that idea, and I get to show you a thing or two. But tomorrow, I’️m coming fightin’️ and you better be ready.” Tsumi throws the microphone on the ground and that was when [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuv033I0wRI:11x6ssp3]her own theme[/url:11x6ssp3] started playing instead of the team theme. She smirks as she rushes over to the turnbuckle and rushes up it and stands on the second rope and holds out a peace sign to the crowd as the crowd starts cheering but soon they start cheering a mixed cheer of Tsumi and another name Tsukiko…Tsumi takes the vile and opens it and starts putting the contents of it inside of her mouth and soon she spits it out spraying the blue mist straight up into the air around as the crowd got louder. She then flips off the turnbuckles with a backflip and lands perfectly onto the ground and then looks at Taylor and smiles. They were going to be at each other’️s’️ throats but Tsumi would want to explain everything to Taylor later.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:10 am

Taylor raised an eyebrow and blankly watched Tsumi's antics. What a headcase this girl was. She couldn't be sure, but she got the distinct impression that Tsumi thought Taylor would be upset about some part of this. Of course, Tsumi's arrogance and disrespect and self absorption certainly rubbed Taylor the wrong way, but why wouldn't she want Tsumi to do well? They were on the same team, even if she couldn't stand her.

Whatever, Tsumi could go through the whole thing thinking it drove Taylor nuts, and Taylor would have her back. God willing Tsumi wouldn't make her regret it.

She jerked her head toward the exit and gave Tsumi a look to enquire if she was done yet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at Tsumi, smirking lightly at the girl for a moment, then turned away, throwing an arm around Mayu's shoulder.

"Come on, chica. Let's get out of here."

She then began to lead her up the ramp, and right out of the arena.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Mayu could only let out a sigh after watching Tsumi's antics. The black haired girl never really understood why some people would act like that, but she wasn't the one who would judge or anything. Everyone had their own way of life, that's what she believed in. Feeling Angel's arm on her shoulder, Mayu would look at the the girl and smiled.

"Hai, let's go~" she would say enthusiastically as she walked away towards the exit along with Angel.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12