Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany vs Cat

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brittany vs Cat - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittany vs Cat

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Brittany felt her arm impact against Cat's chest and she smiled "I think its time for a little payback." Brittany said as she would stand above Cat and begin to stomp her foot down on her opponents breasts "How does it feel bitch?" Brittany said as she would stomp relentlessly at Cat's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 am

" Agh Uhg ! Aaaaagh!" Cat shouted out in pain as Brittany kept stomping down on her breasts, putting her chest through on heel of a painful situation and making the red headed girl feel what could truly be called pain. Right after the pain and stunning blow that was the clothesline she was put through all this pain and there was not much that she could do but take that pain and try to endure it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Brittany smiled wickedly as she continued to rain stomps down on Cat chest "What do you have nothing to say now?" Brittany said as she would stomp down and begin to grind her heel into one of Cat's breasts "How about you scream for me ok. I want to hear you break beneath my foot." Brittany said before laughing as she was having a good time destroying Cat's chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:00 am

Cat kept shouting out in pain as Brittany's foot stomped down on her chest over and over again, there was still nothing that Cat could do, not even when able to do anything as the girl would press her heel down against her breasts and start to grind it down against the red headed girl's breast. " Aaaaaaaagh!" Cat shouted out in pain as she looked up at Brittany with a pained expression not knowing what to do right now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:31 am

Brittany's grin widened as Cat screamed out in pain "This is only the beginning my dear Cat, I have so much more planned for you." Brittany said as she removed her foot from Cat's breast before reaching down to grab two handfuls of Cat's titflesh before trying to pull the girl to her feet by her breasts "I think the crowd deserves to look at your pathetic breasts, don't you?"

Brittany let go of Cat's breasts to quickly kiss the girl on the lips before ripping off Cat's tops.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:07 am

Cat glared up at Brittany with a pained look on her face as she soon got a taste of how cruel Brittany could be as she would pull Cat up to her feet by her breasts and with it getting a fair scream out of Cat as she shook her head, once she was up she saw how Brittany came in closer and kissed Cat on her lips. Cat saw this as an opportinity as she would attempt and send her knee up against Brittany's crotch and attempted to strike the girl there hard before she could be stripped by Brittany.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 am

Brittany was loving how Cat reacted to the breast torture and as she kissed Cat on the lips Brittany couldn't wait for what she was going to do next. However, it seemed like Cat had other ideas as her knee smacked right into Brittany's crotch causing Brittany to stumble backwards with her hands wedged between her legs "Fucking bitch, i'm going to kill you." Brittany said as she slowly moved back towards the ropes to try and recover after the knee to her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:17 am

Cat would shake her head quite a bit as she hold her chest with one arm and tried to stop it from throbbing and aching as it did, but when she did it wasn't too long before she saw how brittany started to stumble backwards and with that Cat would attempt and move up a bit closer and then shoot her leg up trying to aim a high kick straight for the side of Brittany's head, she wanted to show Brittany that she wasn't an easy girl to fight and that she wasn't going to go down without a fight.

" Shut up!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 am

Brittany reached the ropes when she saw Cat running at her "I don't think so bitch." Brittany would say as she would duck under Cat's kick and aim a punch right at Cat's unprotected crotch. "You made the mistake by thinking that you actually stood a chance against me and now i'm going to humiliate you after i pound your breasts and crotch into paste." Brittany would say with a smile on her face as she knew that punch had to hurt Cat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Cat's kick was a swing and a miss and with it she was left exposed to that brutal punch to her crotch, " AGH!" Cat shouted out in pain as she dropped down all the way to the mat, holding her crotch as she fell down onto her side and shook her head, she was in a lot of pain and it started to look as if she wasn't gonna be able to fight back a bit from all this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next