Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maya Williams vs The Ero Princess, Shower Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maya Williams vs The Ero Princess, Shower Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Maya Williams vs The Ero Princess, Shower Time

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 am

Maya squirmed a bit as she hung there from the shower head, the feeling of Sumika's breasts rubbing against her midsection both exciting and embarrassing all at the same time. She could feel quite well the woman's hardened nipples dragging across her skin, the water running down both of their bodies only making the sensation all the greater as Maya's face was by now bright red. Hearing Sumika proclaim herself to be the best Maya was reminded just how outclassed experience wise she was with her, she wasn't called the Ero Princess for nothing and she would be likely to get out of this shower without being completely dominated. Somehow however that thought didn't seem as bad as it had when they first started, but she wasn't going to just call it quits so soon either.

"With a name like Ero Princess I'm not surprised Sumika!" Maya cried out as she did the only thing she could think to do in her situation other than just hang there, use her breasts. Blushing an even deeper shade of crimson at what she was about to do Maya released the shower head and grabbed onto the back of Sumika's head. In a bit of payback from earlier she would try to pull her face deep into her cleavage for a little smothering of her own.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Maya Williams vs The Ero Princess, Shower Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Maya Williams vs The Ero Princess, Shower Time

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Sumika had every bit of advantage over her opponent, but fortunately Maya wasn't out to just lose and she was still struggling and trying out new things to attacks Sumika in hopes to make the Ero Princess release the hod on her. Sumika was confident and above all, dominant, she knew how to work her way through each sexual disadvantage. This was one of them when she was pulled closer to Maya's breasts, taking a sharp inhale of air to keep her lungs supplied with fresh, though warm oxygen thanks to the steam of the showers.

She didn't struggle though, instead she plotted something different. When her face was deep into Maya's cleavage, she would suddenly stroke her tongue along the skin of the girl's cleavage before she would bite at the sensitive skin, not enough to make hurt her but still enough pressure to leave her teeth makes, that was not what she was aiming though, if she managed to bite down upon the girl's skin she would began to stroke her tongue over the mark and suckle upon it, going for her finisher: Succubus Mark!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 am

Maya was growing a bit more aggressive now as the match turned more sexual, her shy outer shell beginning to be peeled away the more Sumika stimulated her body. She found herself forgetting about the embarrassing position she had found herself in and only focused on both writhing about in pleasure and ensuring The Ero Princess endured far more pleasure at her hands. Moaning nice and loud so that her voice echoed off the tile walls of the shower she cried out as Sumika bit down upon her skin, not out of pain but from the strange perverse pleasure it gave her. It also seemed that Sumika wanted more than to simply leave a mark, her tongue focusing in upon the bite as she lathered Maya's breasts with such ferocity that Maya began to pant from the exhaustion of just fighting this pleasure.

"Oh fuck! What is it that you're doing to me, I, oh my god I've never felt.. aaaAAAHHHHH!" Maya's voice rang out once more and her body tensed up, squeezing the head of Sumika even further into her pillow like tits. Her attack was focused upon Maya's breasts but after so much her entire body was responding, she could feel her sex growing wet, not from the water but from her own juices while her lips slowly began to swell, her opening spreading in anticipation of what she wanted next.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 am

Sumika had taken a careful, sensitive target to attack, with her finisher no less. This early on she had managed to turn Maya's attack against her and was leaving quite a nice, slightly burning mark in between Maya's breasts. Once she felt the air leaving her lungs to the point where she really needed to get some air, she would give the spot one last tender bite before she would release her and tilt her head back with more force so she could try and free herself from this smother. That didn't mean she was going to release the girl from the long durated bear hug though, she had Maya where she wanted her and she was going to make full use of it.

She had to admit that Maya surely had the breasts to tempt someone into a smothery doom, Sumika though was a lot more resistance to breasts, even if they were so nicely sharped weight plenty of size accompanying them, which made her a much more challenging opponent, now she saw her own opponent as fresh meat she was going to take a good bite out of.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 am

Maya was visibly shaken by the rather unique finishing maneuver, unable to see what sort of mark Sumika had left on her breast she could only imagine what the brand looked like after being bitten by her twice. Wincing from the strange mix of pleasure and pain Maya felt her trying to pry her face away but she wasn't going to let her out that easily as he kept up the pressure, shoving Sumika's face right up against the very mark she had placed upon her. "Oh I don't think so Sumika, I'm not letting you go that easily." Maya managed to let out just before she began to groan, the pressure from the bear hug starting to take its toll on her body after so long, her lower back feeling like it was on fire even with the hot water helping to relax her muscles somewhat.

"I...I thought, that you were....the Ero Princess...Sumika. So far I'm.....not seeing why." Maya wouldn't have tried such a thing before at the start of her match, but after suffering such embarrassment at the hands of Sumika she simply wasn't feeling the usual shame she usually would have from saying such a thing. Maya kept up the pressure upon the hold with her one arm while she slid the other down between their bodies, her fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of Sumika's breasts as she first gave them a rough massage before she brought her nipples into play. She gave them a few playful flicks at first, but slowly she began to roll them between her fingers, pinching them nice and hard before giving them a surely painful twist each.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 am

It seemed that the girl had plenty of fight left in her despite Sumika's finisher being a success, even in such a predicament the Ero Princess found herself in, her finsiher was succesfull and it did make her opponent weaker from it. Still, when she was about to free her head from the girl's cleavage, she found herself pulled back deep within them. Now Sumika found herself in more trouble then she could handle. Maya's words proved that she was going to be in trouble if this kept on, what was worse was that those fingers came to play with her breast and soon giving quite a rough treatment to not only the skin but also her nipples, making Sumika let out a soft groan, her final air leaving her burning lungs and quickly released Maya from the bearhug to see if she could get herself released, pull her head back as hard as she could to try and relinquish that hold before it was too late, she also had to protect her chest from Maya's rather painful treatment to it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 am

Maya released her hold on Sumika the moment the other woman ceased her bear hug, dropping down to the floor groaning from the pain in her midsection. Now that she had a moment Maya grabbed her breast and lifted it up so she could see the mark Sumika had left on her skin, eyes opening wide at the sight of the bite mark. Looking back up at Sumika she looked more shocked than angry, in disbelief that Sumika would do such a thing to her, gently rubbing the mark Maya quickly pulled her hand back as even that amount of touching was painful. "Leaving your mark on me I see, couldn't you, umm, done that somewhere else?" Maya asked while she averted her eyes, more than a bit embarrassed by the mark upon her breast. Leaning back against the tile wall she let the water wash over her, taking a breather after being squeezed for so long.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 pm

" I'll do it everywhere I want, you'll be feeling all of them very soon. " It was practically a promise Sumika had given the girl, stretching her arms up and standing on the tips of her toes, testing all her muscles and making sure she wasn't in trouble with one of them. She brought her hands back down and started to massage her own breasts, the claw like hold Maya had on them and her nipples was absolutely annoying for Sumika, not to mention that her face, that had been stuck under Maya's face for quite some time, was not getting any cooler. It all came down to the steam that was forming from the hot showers, making it difficult for Sumika to gain her breathing pattern quickly, though she was still getting there and while she was waiting, she went back to the offensive so she could try and keep this girl at bay, suddenly lashing out and trying to tackle the girl down onto her back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 am

Leaning against the wall for support Maya found she was having trouble bringing her breathing back down to normal, her bare breasts rising and falling as she panted for air. She found herself staring up at the shower head as the water rained down upon her, Maya glancing back down at Sumika who to her amusement was enjoying her own soft mounds, giggling at the sight of the Ero Princess who apparently couldn't keep her hands off of her own body. "They do feel nice don't they Sumka, you should be proud of such lovely breasts."

Maya was done with being embarrassed this far into the match, she had already suffered quite a bit of it thanks to Sumika and if she wanted to at least try and win the match Maya would have to do much dirtier things to the Ero Princess than she had so far. Deciding to prove to herself she wasn't going to be embarrassed anymore Maya stripped off her last piece of clothing and dropped it beside her, standing completely naked just as Sumika rushed towards her.

Maya placed her hands on the wall and shoved herself off to the side and out of the woman's path, moving in behind her and giving her a hard shove right into the tile wall. If she could just stun Sumika for a moment Maya knew she could take the lead in the match for the first time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Sumika was overconfident, running towards Maya with an intent to bring that girl back to the wall and resume her domination over her. Sumika wasn't go to lie to herself that she did want to dominate this girl badly and she had nothing else in mind, not even thinking about Maya's ability to counter her charge and then it happened, Maya managing to get out of her way and even push her towards the wall, Sumika trying to halt herself as much as possible, bringing her hands up to the wall and pressed against it, soon coming to a dead stop though with her forehead bumping lightly against the wall, making Sumika lean against the wall and groan from the impact, bringing one hand up from the wall to her forehead so she could softly rub it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next