Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ghost in The Rain

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ghost in The Rain - Page 6 Empty Re: Ghost in The Rain

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 am

Dee let out a soft laugh as she watched Juney got all fired up. Juney was a fun person, so it seemed, and she would try her best to convince her other self to accept the dark haired girl. However, when Juney once again mentioned about the family, Dee would look away to hide her expression.

"I'm fine, with how things are right now..." she'd say. "It doesn't matter anymore who I was or how did I get here. What's more important is the here and the now," the albino would turn at Juney and smile softly as she said her last sentence. "She taught me that," Dee added as her smile turned into a grin.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 am

Hearing Dee being comfortable With how things are, Juney would smile back and say, "You're right, Dee. We should be focus on the here and now. No need to focus on the past now." Stretching out her arms, she would go behind Dee and put her arms around her like she used to do with Ericka. "I'll give you my number so we can hang out sometime."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 am

"Yeah," Dee would reply to her, still smiling.

As Juney went behind the albino and put her arms around her, Dee kind of felt comfortable. The dark haired girl's caring attitude really made her at ease. Perhaps she had been longing to be treated nicely like this for a long time. The albino closed her eyes for a short while, wanting to remember the feeling of Juney's warm grasp. She would open her eyes again after a while and turned her face to the girl.

"Alright," she would say with her innocent smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 am

When Dee accepted her offer to be in contact, Juney reached down into her pants pocket and pulled out a piece of paper tha had her number. "Here you, Dee. Call me anytime when you need some help or if you want to do a bit of training." She would walk in front of her to be like a showman. "Open 24 hours a day unless likewise. Sorry, can't help myself." She giggled again for she has loads of personalities that she can do.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 am

The albino girl took the paper with Juney's number and giggled at the dark haired girl's words. She didn't really expect that the ferocious Deathbird could pull a silly act like that. Afterwards she would slowly got up from her chair and look at Juney again.

"Okay," she'd say with a smile. "I think I'm going back now, thank you for today, Juney." The albino would add as she bowed her head a little.

Dee thought that she still need some rest to make her recovery faster. She would head to where she put her coat and boots to pick them. Her red hooded coat and boots were already dried a bit now from the warmth of Juney's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Juney smiled as she bowed back to Dee in saying goodbye. "No problem and thank you. Come visit again anytime soon." She would help lead Dee to the door to show that she has care for her. She was glad that she was able to make a new friend and possibly a new sister while searching for her family. Inside her head, Juney believed that the file pertained to Dee and her family, but for now, she must keep her mouth shut until the evidence is solid. Juney still smiled at Dee in knowing that she still is happy no matter the past.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6