Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ghost in The Rain

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ghost in The Rain - Page 4 Empty Re: Ghost in The Rain

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

As she felt Juney wrapped her arm around her slender body, Dee started to calm down a bit. The agitating feeling insde her began to fade away and the albino would begin to sob like a little child.

"S-sorry... I didn't mean to be rude..." she would say in the middle of her sobbing. "I just..."

Dee couldn't finish her words as she cried while being hugged by Juney. It's been a while since she cried like this. She felt so weak at the moment, but she couldn't really help to feel what she did. Her childhood was just too much of a sensitive issue after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Juney would smile at she wiped away Dee's tears from her eyes. "No, don't be sorry. It was my doing anyway since I poked into your bubble a little too much. It's okay, shh, shh, I'm here." She felt some tears coming to her own eyes as she looked at Dee a bit different. "You remind me so much of Ericka, how she feels better after I hug her." She would then raise her head up high and sob, "How much longer? I want my family back."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm

The pale girl stopped crying after a while as Juney's hug was comforting her. It was actually kind of strange for Dee to have someone who treated her nicely like that. Who would expect that after all the beatings she took from the dark haired girl in their match, she was actually a nice person? Dee certainly didn't think of that.

The albino remained silent for a while as she lowered her hands from her head. Hearing Juney sobbed, Dee would turn to her and try to reach the girl's cheeks and look at her with a kind expression.

"Pain, pain, go away," she would say in her whispering voice, trying to return the favor by comforting the dark haired girl.

Perhaps it seemed a bit childish, but that's the only thing that the albino knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Juney was still sobbing when Dee reached up to her cheeks. Looking at her with blurry testy eyes, she didn't know what to expect. Bu when she heard Dee's childlike whisper, she couldn't help but smile and giggle like one. She would say with a smile, "Thanks, Dee. I feel you're family to me also. I hope I can be family to you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Dee smiled brightly like an innocent child as she heard Juney's words. The pale girl was glad that she could make the dark haired girl felt a bit better. She wasn't sure if she could regard Juney as a family, but perhaps she would be able to do so someday. For now, the least she could do was to consider her as a friend.The albino girl would let go of Juney's cheeks and she would look at her for a while.

"Ah..." she would let out softly afterwards. "For now, let's just be friends first," Dee added with a gentle smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Juney nodded as she said, "Okay, friends it is. Thanks do much, Dee." Getting back up, she would dust herself before getting to the fridge. "Do you want something to eat? I'm getting kind of hungry. I have some strawberry pie, chocolate pudding, even some ice cream. Dee was a guest so Juney does whatever she could to make a guest comfortable.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 pm

"Ah, anything is fine," Dee would reply as she slowly got up and dusted herself a little.

The albino was getting a little hungry too and everything Juney mentioned seemed good. She hadn't eat much lately due to her injuries from the match and thought that she could have some food before heading back up to her room. Today's event had been quite unpredictable, but she was glad that everything was settled well in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 pm

"Okay then," said Juney as she got two chocolate pudding cups and two plastic spoons. She pulled out two seats at the table to sit on so Dee can join her. "So tell me, Dee, how did you get your training to fight?" Juney was interested in getting to know the albino a little more. She'll put aside the harsh past and stick to the present.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Dee would sit on the chair next to the table and began to eat her pudding slowly. It tasted good and her expression would brighten up just like a child. Hearing Juney's question, the albino would pause for moment as she looked at her.

"Um... I met this former wrestler and mixed martial artists when I was wandering around by myself," she'd begin. "He taught me the basic and stuffs, and gave me a few instructions on how to train myself after he left." Dee stopped for a while as if she's thinking about her next words.

"But most of the times... it's her who give me some hints on how to get stronger from time to time."

The albino was referring to her other self on that last statement. Some people might think that she's insane, but she felt that she could communicate with her violent side quite nicely. It's almost as if they're twins inside one body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 pm

As Dee explained her story, Juley took a few spoonfuls of pudding while listening intently. "That's pretty cool, Dee. When I was little, my father trained me in fighting in order to defend myself. You could say I am abit of a tomboy." She then felt confused when Dee mentioned "her". "'Her'? Oh, you mean Deirdre. What does she help you with?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next