Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 6 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 pm

"Ugh..but.." Heather would let out as Karina would talk about doing the same with Megumi. She would shake her head, her face a full red as she was getting more and more embarrassed by the second and it seemed like the two girls weren't going to stop their teasing. Heather would grit her teeth a bit, looking down as she tapped her foot against the counter a bunch of times, trying to shake her embarrassment off as much as she could. That was until she heard Karina's next words.

"Haaah!? D-don't be ridiculous Karina! I-I said that that's not what..I-I mean she's just g-giving me a place to stay that's it!" She would let out before Megumi would put her arm around her head, saying what she did, before she would whisper in her ear, her words causing Heather to blush deep. "A-aaah e-e-enough! J-just wait a-alright! I AM going to get you back for that!" Heather would let out, blushing deeper than ever as she would cross her arms. She would hear Megumi talk to Karina, saying what she did, causing Heather to turn her eyes to the two girl's slightly, looking at the side of her vision.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 6 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Karina was about to grasp the second glass when Megumi pulled her in, glaring straight into Megumi's eyes as she listened to her, then suddenly giving the girl a grin. " That was when I was flustered alot.. You were my first after all. You know Seraphim wanted to do that! But you're better. " Her hand then creeped behind Megumi's head to grip it and pull their foreheads together, whispering dangerous to Megumi. " But next time, it will be you, screaming my name, wanting only me. " She then abruptingly tilted her head away from Megumi and look over the girl's shoulders at Heather, who was all flustered from what she had said. " Ahh Heather, just relax and enjoy! " She would snicker as she pulled Megumi into a tight hug so she could rest her chin on the idol's shoulder.

" Otherwise in our next match I might do more then just sit on your face and massage those nice boobs of yours! " She still remembered how she won, and decided to tease Heather a bit with it. She seemed alot more cheerful and alot more straight forward about what she was saying and not even once looking flustered as she did.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:42 am

"You talk really big Karina, but I really doubt you can defeat me now," Megumi said, "Look at my record, I'm going to defeat every single girl that stands against me from now on!" She stood up, raising her glass up. "Thats a promise to both of you, Heather, Karina. I'll meet the both of you at the top!"

She sat down and laughed, shaking her head. "My, this alcohol is really making me talk big," she said. She looked at Karina. "I'm glad you're back. We can finally fight again. Maybe we should spar sometime, if you want to get that ring rust out of your muscles. I'll even go easy on you!" She laughed, then reached out and grabbed Heather as well, pulling both her friends close. "I'm glad both of you are here. No matter what happens, whoever wins in the ring, what kinds of frustrations and rivalries happen, lets stay friends alright? I appreciate both of you!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm

"Kh..L-like I'd even let you do something like that again!" Heather would let out at Karina's mention of their match, claiming she'd do even more next time if she didn't relax, causing her to just blush even more. She was getting incredibly flustered, and Karina and Megumi were just adding more and more onto it, that was until Megumi would suddenly change the tone of the conversation.

"Heh..No way would I let you win a third time Megumi. Next time we fight in the ring, I'll beat you." Heather would say to her before Megumi would sit down and hold the two of them close, saying what she did. "Y..yeah..I'm..glad I can call you two friends.." Heather would say, the smile reappearing on her face as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:46 am

" Hmph! " Karina pouted childishly at Megumi, a blush raising upon her cheeks. " I have trained and watched a lot of erotic wrestling just so when I come back, I can surprise you big time! " Though in her current state she was oblivious to her own statement. Continuing with her straight forward answers. " You're easy now! Maybe I should be the one going easy on you! " She then looked back at Heather when the girl was pulled close along with Karina, giving her a teasing grin. " Oh it'll happen again! Both of you will be my rewards for conquest! " She then turned to take a quick sip from her second, almost empty glass and faced the two girls again. " m prepared this time! I'll defeat the both of you and make you two my bitches! Hehehe! "

Last edited by 131 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6