Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 am

Heather would watch Megumia and Karina share their little hug and catch up a bit. It was quite a surprise to her that the two seemed to be quite close. It all seemed to be quite the coincidence, but she figured most people who've been in AFW for a while must know eachother. But from the looks of it, Heather figured they were quite the close friends.

As Megumi turned to Heather, saying what she did, Heather would shrug her shoulders. "I was thinking the exact same thing.." She would let out before Megumi would continue on, her words about what they might have done, followed by that wink that Megumi gave, would cause Heather to blush, shuffling around a bit before she continued. "Wh...Seriously??" Heather would let out as Megumi began talking about her match with Cecilia.

As the girl sat next to her, putting her arm around her. Hearing her reassuring words, Heather would look down a bit, though still blushing. "But..I.." She would let out before looking up at Karina then back at Megumi. She couldn't believe these two girls that have beaten her before were giving her as much encouragement as they were. "Ah..yeah..you're right.." Heather would say, her eyes watering just a bit before she would wipe it away "Hah..I-I didn't expect this.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 am

Karina pulled back the same time Megumi did, giving a teasing smirk when she heard what she said. " What? Did you miss me? I'll do what I want, you can't stop me! " She stuck her tongue childishly at the Crimson Warrior before she would withdraw herself back to the locker she was leaning against to once again press back against it, listening to what Megumi said to Heather. She figured the idol was better at this then she did, heck she only did this because Heather seemed like a nice girl that needed it. Karina crossed her arms back against her chest and looked down at Heather, who was starting show tears.

" Eh.. " She would try to say something, tilting her head away to avoid watching Heather cry, from what Heather said it were probably tears of joy. " Don't have to cry about it. " That was the best she could come up with, finding that it was best to leeave that sort of thing to Megumi, she couldn't really stand watching people cry, even if it wasn't out of sadness. She brought her attention back to Heather to finish what she wanted to say before Megumi had arrived. " Just know that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. " Then, after playing those words back in her head, she would start to blink. " Not that it means it would ever go that far! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 am

Megumi saw Heather's eyes starting to water up a bit, reaching up and gently brushing the tears away with her thumb. "Don't worry, let it all out," Megumi said, "Crying's ok, being able to show your emotions makes you all the stronger." She pulled Heather in close, leaning her head in against her shoulder, patting her back. "There there. We're all your friends, and we all know how strong you are. And if it gives you any consolation, next time you face Cecilia, I'm sure you'll beat her!"

After watching this fight, Megumi couldn't help but want to face Cecilia even more. It was a truly incredible fight. Megumi didn't say it, but she was sure she was stronger than Heather now. Even if Cecilia didn't know, Megumi was seeing her more and more as a rival, and after this match she wanted nothing more than to beat Cecilia as well.

Megumi looked up at Karina and smiled, her face showing how she felt about Heather. She beckoned for Karina to come over and sit down as well. There were many things between them that they had to settle as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm

"Haah..I-I.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as Megumi would pull her in close. Heather would hug Megumi back, her tears flowing a little more as Megumi continued talking, patting her back. "R-really you two...s-seriously what is this some kind of hidden camera show?" Heather would let out, still having trouble believing the support the two were showing her.

Finally, Heather would pull herself up a bit from her hug, wiping her tears away again as she would let out a little laugh. "Thank you..really" She would let out before she would try to regain her composure as much as she could. It's been a while since she was able to let it out, especially when expressing this sort of emotion.

She would watch as Megumi would motion for Karina to sit down as well, causing Heather to look up at the girl to see what she would do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Watching the scene between the two, it was almost making her smile because of the friendship of those two, seeing Megumi comforting Heather, to the point where she couldn't believe what was done to her. Her attention was brought to Megumi when she was motioned to sit and only after a few good seconds of thinking about it, she would push off the locker and take a seat besides Megumi. Though she wasn't exactly Heather's friend, she didn't enjoy seeing her in that state, and apparently the combined efforts of her and Megumi had brought more happiness to Heather.

" To put it in corny words. It's the power of friendship and love. " She rested her arms upon her lap and inched her body forward, staring back at the lockers. " You ain't in this world alone, best to have fun with others, rather then seeking loneliness. " It was ironic that Karina of all people would say such things, since not long ago she herself was like that, simply shaking her head to drop those thoughts from her head and think back about the current situation at hand, continuing. " That's why you shouldn't be sad, cause its not the end of the world. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 pm

"Look at you, getting all poetic like this!" Megumi said, teasing Karina, "You really have changed Karina!"

She let go of Heather, turning around to grab Karina with one arm while still holding Heather with the other, pulling all three of them in close. "We shouldn't stay here and mope," Megumi said, "Lets go somewhere to cheer you up! You know what you need Heather? You need a drink. There's a nice bar owned by an acquantance of mine. It's pretty close, and I'm sure she'll give us a discount."

She stood up, holding Heather and Karina's hands and pulling them up as well. "Come on! Let's go have some fun!" Megumi said cheerfully, hoping her attitude would rub off on the two of them and cheer them up as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 pm

As Karina sat down with the two of them, saying what she did, Heather would nod her head, taking her well put words in as much as she could. While it may have sounded a bit corny to other people, Heather was more than appreciative of them, listening intently to all that Karina was saying, nodding her head as the girl would continue on.

Suddenly though, she would feel Megumi pull them both in, causing her to blush a little at the feeling before she would hear Megumi's words. "Heh...right. No more moping." Heather would let out, nodding her head with a smile before she would hear Megumi's next words. "Huh? W-well I.."

She would feel Megumi pull her and Karina up, letting out a little yelp before she would hear Megumi's words. "U-uuh..w-wait a second Megumi...I-I don't drink a-and I-I have to at least put a shirt on first." Heather would let out, blushing a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm

" Eh? " Was the first thing Karina said when she heard Megumi, then becoming flustered about it. " Tch! Like it matters! " She looked away from Megumi again, grumbling softly to herself before she was suddenly taken by one arm and then pulled closely to Megumi and Heather, blushing as red as a tomato now. " Fine, I'm thirsty anyway, just no alcohol. I can't condone for my actions when I'm drunk. " She would warn the two. Though Karina didn't require anyone to cheer her up, she figured just hanging out wouldn't hurt anyone. Besides, she had missed Megumi and now she could have some time getting to know Heather as well.

Having accepted the invitation, she would look at Heather when she told them to put a shirt on first. " Eh, does it really matter? " Though she didn't mean she liked seeing Heather with her bikini top, she was completely oblivious to what could been taken out of context by her words.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 am

Megumi patted Heather on the back. " The girl that works there is good at mixing drinks, you won't even taste the alcohol, if that's what you don't like," Megumi said, "Besides, you need to cut loose for once! One of these days I'm going to take you to one of my performances. Then you'll really have some fun!"

"And don't worry about your attire. The place is right by the beach, so there's gonna be lots of people in bikinis," Megumi continued, "You might want to put on something brighter though. All these dark colors are depressing."

She then turned to Karina. "No worrying from you either! I'm here and I'll make sure you don't do anything silly," she said, smiling brightly, "Now go get ready you two! I'll head out and give my friend a call to see if anything's going on there tonight."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 am

"Uhhhh weeeellll.." Heather would let out, scratching her head a bit, never having actually drank anything alcoholic before. She was a little nervous about the whole idea, but she didn't want to bring the atmosphere down by not joining in and letting loose as Megumi said. "That..might be fun." Heather would let out, nodding her head as Megumi talked about bringing her to see one of her performances.

"Well alright..If you say so. If it's near the beach then I guess it shouldn't be a problem." Heather would let out before Megumi would talk about her clothing color choices. "B-but..I like my dark clothing. Most of my clothes are black or dark colors. I...don't think I own anything bright..except that one..white Bikini that I had bought.." Heather would let out, shuffling around a bit.

She would hear Megumi's next words, seeing her bright smile and would end up smiling herself, unable to stay nervous with how Megumi was acting. "Alright alright. I'll get myself ready." She would let out, quite happy she was able to do what Megumi was inviting her and Karina to.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next