Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Northern Queen's pleasure: Can the Phoenix be tamed ?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Northern Queen's pleasure: Can the Phoenix be tamed ? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Northern Queen's pleasure: Can the Phoenix be tamed ?

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Cecilia would glare down at Raiye just as dominantly as the girl did to her, " Don't get me wrong...I'll make you want more of this." Cecilia said with a smirk as she would then move down and with her mouth to Raiye's neck and lick her way down in between Raiye's big soft orbs. She would start to kiss and then suckle on Raiye's soft skin, Cecilia's hands would keep massaging Raiye's breasts and would do so sweeter, a bit faster but much softer as she would keep treating Raiye as if she was the sweetest thing in the world.

Cecilia did like Raiye quite a bit, strong and crazy much like she was and that made her such an interesting person, besides that Raiye is also quite hot and that meant that it was so amazing that Cecilia had found a girl that had many of her similar traits. Cecilia did have a better way of keeping her little crazy battle side down quite a bit, but Raiye didn't seem to have it that easy or at least she liked to revel in it a lot more.

Cecilia did however want to get some more our of Raiye, she wanted to be more accepted by the girl, more so than just the girl that managed to beat Raiye in a match or being higher up in their current faction. Cecilia would soon move her leg down in between Raiye's legs and slowly rub her tight up against Raiye's clothes covered sex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Northern Queen's pleasure: Can the Phoenix be tamed ? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Northern Queen's pleasure: Can the Phoenix be tamed ?

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:13 pm

When Cecilia mimicked her first four words and then adding a opposite twist from her other words, Raiye would lay back, allowing the Northern Queen to have her way for now. Surprisingly, she handled her breasts quite well. It rewarded the Northern Queen with a soft, long moan. Raiye began to shift upon the bed, the feeling was tensing her muscles and make them move about to think of something else, but unlike Cecilia, Raiye was not used to it, with her very sensitive breasts being handled like that and then feeling the leg starting to rub against her sex, her moaning only became more frequent and longer.

Her hands came back down upon the sheets to grip them, heat coming from her cheeks as they became red, she hated to admit it, but this felt quite good but that deviant side of her remained so she tried not to make it too obvious. She had only been beaten once in a fair one on one fight, Cecilia had managed to be the second and got lucky her deal worked out or her, otherwise Raiye would have simply dumped her at the hospital again and leave since she wasn't the sexual time, but that didn't mean her body wouldn't react to it, because the Phoenix's temperature was certainly rising.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Cecilia kept kissing and working Raiye over, she would slowly mover her mouth from in between Raiye's breasts towards Raiye's right breast, kissing her way up to the sexy white haired phoenix's nipple, upon reaching it Cecilia would start to suckle on the girl's nipple as she massaged her breasts. Cecilia would let out a low hum as she listened to Raiye's moans and paid attention to every movement every sound and every single way that Raiye moved and shifted.

Cecilia would keep pressing her thigh up against Raiye's sex and keep rubbing it up and down and keep up the sexual pressure on the girl, she knew that Raiye was loving it, and with the score even between them now, Cecilia was trying to use this opportunity to turn that around and make it so that she was the one who was in the lead, with this sexual play that she would do to make Raiye want her and want more of the pleasure that the Northern Queen bestow upon the newest member of Bad Company.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Raiye felt the pleasure rising within her body, continuing to heat it up. By now her face had become bright red, almost embarrassed by the way Cecilia was picking her apart sexually. There was no way to ignore it and soon her sex had become moist from the repeateded stroking of that girl's thigh. Her hands came up from the sheets and instead wrapped them loosely around Cecilia's body to hold onto her, her nipples were starting to stiffen and perk from the caressing they were recieved from Cecilia's mouth.

Surely the Phoenix was enjoying this now, taking in every touch the Northern Queen gave her, it was truly something she had never experienced before, but it was still something that was just a reward because the Northern Queen won, though that thought quickly vanished after Raiye moaned out loudly again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Cecilia was smirking a bit as she softly licked at Raiye's erect nipples, Cecilia's hands would keep shaping and massaging Raiye's breasts as her palms began to press up a little against them, softly kneading them almost as if she was lovingly shaping the dough for a bun, Cecilia would press her leg up a bit more and push her thigh tightly up against Raiye's crotch, with that the mighty Hardcore Queen would keep up her treatment, softly humming against Raiye's nipples as she sent slow and clam vibrations against Raiye's nipples.

After a little while of this treatment she would lift her head of Raiye's breasts and would pull up a bit as she would attempt and look down deeply into Raiye's eyes and would put on a dominant glare over Raiye, Cecilia would attempt and then go down and lock her and Raiye into a deep kiss as she would attempt and slip her tongue into Raiye's mouth and would attempt and press her tongue down on Raiye's and attempt to pin it down in the girl's mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 pm

There was only so much that Raiye would allow Cecilia to do to her. Those palms that pressed against her large breasts and starting to massage them did make the phoenix moan, the leg that intruded inbetween her own, that was rubbing against her sex in a rough manner made it feel like the phoenix was pinned effectively undeneath the Northern beast, and it was only became worse when Cecilia looked down at her, right into her eyes and with that dominant aura of her, as if trying to intimidate the phoenix herself.

She answered the deep kiss, allowing her tongue to play with Cecilia's but when that tongue tried to pin her own down, that was when the phoenix came into action. She would suddenly use her strength to roll them both over, luckily not off the bed but now with Raiye ontop of Cecilia, who broke the kiss and gave a dominant glare of her own down at Cecilia. " Excuse me, but you're thinking I am yours, that is not a part of the deal so.. " She would lower herself to stroke her tongue over the girl's cheek, up to her ear before whispering into her. " The Phoenix is not meant to be tamed, I won't let you capture me just with those soft touches of yours. " She would then push down against the girl's breasts, dominating Cecilia's breasts with her own. " Do you understand, Cecilia? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Cecilia played with Raiye as much as she wanted, all up till the point when she kissed Raiye and played with her tongue, but after a while though, Raiye would roll Cecilia onto her back and press herself down against the Hardcore Queen's body, their large breasts pressing down against each other as they both stared into each other eyes. Cecilia would smile up at Raiye as the girl poke and tried to sound so intimidating, as well as when she stroke her tongue over Cecilia's cheek the Northern Queen let out a soft coo.

Cecilia would let out a little chuckle as she then looked up at Raiye as she pushed down, pressed her chest down even more on Cecilia's, " My little Phoenix, how do you know that you aren't already tamed ? You are pushing up to me, licking me, like a cute little pet aren't you ?...you're doing what I want you to do right now, if there isn't any better way to describe tamed then I wouldn't know it." Cecilia said as she would attempt and roll them back to how they were, attempting to over power Rayie and then lay herself down much in the same way that Rayie had just done to her, pressing her breasts down against Raiye's attempting to dominate the Phoenixes breasts as she would bite Raiye's neck softly and suckle on it.

" Do you understand me Raiye ? I'll capture you with more than just soft touches." Cecilia said as she would press her thigh up harder against Raiye's sex and then stroke it against it harder than before. " You are a part of Bad Company now, So we'll have a lot of time to play Raiye and more than that, I'll make you mine and I'll make you even more tame than you are now." Cecilia said after she moved her mouth away from Raiye's neck.

Cecilia's hands would slide down to Rayie's pants and start to unbuckle and unbutton them, to free Raiye from a few of her restraints.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 am

Little phoenix? Now this was amusing to Raiye, who held Cecilia down on the bed, her body had overtaken the Northern Queen's, not allowing her to move an inch without feeling dominated by the phoenix. As Cecilia continued to speak, their positions were quickly altered again and the Phoenix was pinned down, though the glare remained unchanged as she continued to listen to her, soon that thigh back against her sex, though it felt alot harder. She tried not to gasp when she was bitten in the neck and feeling the suckling, as if Cecilia was trying to make a mark on her.

Raiye wasn't going to allow this down though, even if it was true that Raiye was accepting her more and even fighting back in the same way, it was still fighting to her. " You don't understand me. I don't care if you think this is exactly what you want.. " She would wait until Cecilia was busy starting to remove her pants, suddenly rolling them over again so she was ontop but this time she would move up to straddle the girl's comfy chest and pin her arms underneath her knees, wasting no time, the phoenix will then grab a hold of Cecilia's head and pull her face right against her crotch. " I will still beat you in it. Or maybe that is exactly what you want? To be inferior to be sexually as well. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 am

Cecilia suckled softly on Raiye's neck, leaving her mark on the girl as she rubbed her thigh against Raiye's sex and soon her hands were down and unbuckled and unbuttoned Raiye's pants, but in the very second that she finished doing so, the Phoenix turned them around and would roll Cecilia onto her back, before moving up and seating herself on top of the Northern Queen's chest, pressing her breasts down with her butt and more so pressing the Hardcore champion's arms down with her knees.

Cecilia looked up at Raiye and growled at the girl, before she grabbed Cecilia's head and pressed her face up against Raiye's crotch, Cecilia out a muffled moan as she would softly press her nose up against Raiye's sex and rub it up against the girl.

Cecilia listend to what Raiye said and would quickly tap into her strength to force her body up, bucking up and throwing Raiye off her and foreward, it seeemd as if Raiye wanted to have some rough loving, which was somethign that Cecilia knew how to provied.

The Northern Queen would quickly turn around and move up to her knees, move up behind Raiye as she would attempt and wrap move up close behind the girl, pressing her crotch up against Raiye's sexy butt, as her hand would move forward and grope Raiye's breasts, never forgetting to have a soft touch in doing so, as her other hand would swiftly attempt and slide into Raiye's pants and take a firm hold of her crotch with the palm of her hand, still Raiye's panties were separating them from skin to skin contact.

" You can try and beat me Raiye, but that doesn't mean you will. If you want a fight, then all you have to do is bring it on." Cecilia would take a firm hold, squeezing on Raiye sex, as she would lean in and whisper into Raiye's ear as she massage the girl's breasts softly, " I love fighting you~ So do me a favor and fight. I'll beat you down here and I'll beat you down anywhere my little Phoenix~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Raiye tried to keep Cecilia's face against her crotch, making sure that the Northern Queen knew her place, even if this was meant to be sensual moment, or whatever Cecilia had planned to do with her, she couldn't just let her go that far as to mark her, though feel a certain spot on her neck burning, she could tell that Cecilia had accomplished that, atleast. Marking the Phoenix was going to be her downfall, which had awaken her fighting spirit again, glaring down at Cecilia as she tried to keep her there, though the bucking that was accompanied with great strength allowed the Northern Queen to slip out of Raiye's hold again.

Before she could turn and face Cecilia again, the Northern Queen was already behind her and pulled her in close, one hand on her breast and the other against the crotch fo her panties. Off course, Raiye was flustered for a seconds, despite what she had done before, she really wasn't used to the sexual things, she only mimicked what she had seen before. She expected this from Cecilia though, who had a dominant clutch upon her crotch while a rather soft one maintained on her breast, which was being massaged now. It seemed that Cecilia had learned what to do from their previous encounters.

Though in no way will the Phoenix just let this happen, her hands were still free and she didn't need Cecilia's whispering words, she was going to fight regardless. One hand came to the arm that was busy with her crotch and the other wrapped around Cecilia's head for a side headlock, then leaned down and forward to try and flip Cecilia over her and onto her back so Raiye could lean down and plant her breasts upon Cecilia's breasts to smother her, while also trying to grab her arms to hold them pinned, from there she'd have plenty of time to bite and kiss Cecilia's breasts, intend to leave a mark there to pay her back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next