Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shiori vs. Hydra

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shiori vs. Hydra - Page 7 Empty Re: Shiori vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Hydra would feel her toes being tortured as she screamed, "NOOOO! I-I'm not giving up! LET ME GO!" But she knew that Shiori was right, she wasn't going to let go of the submission and she felt as if her toes were going to be ripped off. Hydra was already on the verge of tears as she begged, "Please...let go of my toes...You're hurting them." She tried to wiggle them, but it only led to feeling more pain than before.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

"But we're on a match, remember?" Shiori continued to use Hydra's own words against the girl. "No need to be all friendly and such, didn't you say that yourself, hmm? Hydra-chaaann?"

Shiori's face had a really mean look as she held her opponent's big toe and start to bend it up and down. It seemed like she's going to try to break it or something, although she wouldn't really go that far. However seeing Hydra on the verge of tears, Shiori couldn't help herself but to try scaring her opponent some more.

"You want me to let go?" she'd ask in an evil manner. "Then give up. Unless you want this to break... Just say the word, Hydra-chan, and I promise I'll be gentle with you again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Hydra couldn't take the pain in her bare toes anymore. As soon as Shiori was bending the big toe, she would scream and sob out, "AAHHAHOW! OK! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!! Please, don't break my toes! I'm sorry for everything!! Please, let me go!" Hydra's head and arms would be flat against the mat as she was already crying and she hoped that Shiori can release her toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Shiori smiled in satisfaction as she heard the girl's submission. The dark haired woman let Hydra's toe go and released her lock on her opponent's leg. Then she would kiss the girl's foot softly before crawling to Hydra's side and leaned herself towards her opponent.

"Shh...shh... it's over, Hydra-chan..." she would try to soothe the girl with her whispering words, and her hand would began to caress the girl's hair gently. Afterwards, Shiori would try to hug Hydra gently and licked the girl's tears.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Hydra was shaking in sobs as Shiori released her from the submission. She would blush and feel her body tingle as her opponent kissed her foot softly to make it feel a little better. Hydra brought her foot up close to her to try and rub the pain away. She then felt Shiori caressing her hair gently, hugging her, and licking away her tears to comfort her. Hydra would sniff as she said, "I-I'm really sorry, Shiori. I didn't mean all those things I did to you." She would cringe a little as she continued massaging her bare foot and toes. "Ow, my toes...Why do people always go to torture my toes? I enjoy being barefoot...well, most of the time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

"It's alright, Hydra-chan..." said Shiori as she caressed the girl's cheek gently.

She felt a little bad towards Hydra, but it was circumstances that made her do what she did to the girl. After a while she would release her hug and sit on her knees next to the girl.

"Maybe you shouldn't try to kick people with your bare feet, then?" she would say kindly. "I never wanted to be cruel, you know. But you were such a bad girl," she'd added teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Hydra would wipe her eyes as Shiori would caress her cheek to comfort her. She was still rubbing her toes from the pain and they were getting a little better. She would be a little stern as she responded, "I didn't intend to kick your boots, I aimed wrong." But she would sigh as she said, "Yeah you're right, I was. I'm sorry again, Shiori." Hydra would continue massaging her foot and tried to wiggle her toes and not squeal from the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"It's fine, Hydra-chan," said Shiori as she patted Hydra's head softly as the girl apologized.

Now that the match was over and everything with Hydra was settled nicely, her kind nature would return once again. She would slowly stood up before looking at Hydra with a kind expression.

"Can you stand? Need any help?" she'd ask nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Hydra would smile as Shiori was offering some help. "Sure, I think I need it." Reaching for a hand, she wanted to stand up though her foot was still hurting a little. Now that this match was over, she wanted to rest before fighting again. "Say, Shiori. Um, since you won, do you want to go get some ice cream?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Shiori helped Hydra get up on her feet with a kind smile on her face. Hearing her offer, her eyes would blink a few times in excitement.

"Sure do!" she'd say happily. "Let me get my jacket first."

The dark haired woman would pick up her jacket and placed it on her shoulder before returning to Hydra. She would place one of Hydra's hands on her shoulder to help the girl walk towards the edge of the ring if she needed it. Shiori would also help Hydra to walk towards the stage's exit afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next