Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shiori vs. Hydra

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shiori vs. Hydra - Page 6 Empty Re: Shiori vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 pm

"MMPH! MMPH!" Hydra would muffle as Shiori got her in a good hold and the pain in her foot was making her squirm. She would then say, "MMF! FINE! FINE! YOU ARE POWERFUL! GET OFF OF ME!" If her opponent released her, Hydra would still hold her head in pain, but she'd still try to nurse her foot as she rubbed it with her soft delicate hands. Hydra was still unable to attack at this point and hopes that Shiori doesn't attack her feet again. But knowing that Shiori was right of them being unprotected, that seems impossible now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 pm

"Why would I? We're on a MATCH, remember?" Shiori would mock Hydra as she tightened her grip on her opponent's neck a little.

She would try to make Hydra think that she's going to make her pass out by strangling the girl a little longer. The dark haired woman's hand that was holding on her wrist would then playfully tap Hydra's head, giggling while doing that.

"Are you feel like behaving nicely now, Hydra-channn~?" she'd ask her helpless opponent with a playful manner. If she agreed, then Shiori might release her lock.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Hydra would struggle to breathe as she flailed anything in her body that moved. She felt as if Shiori was going to make her pass out. So to spare any further shortage of oxygen, she would say, "OK, OK, I'll behave! PLEASE LET ME GO!" If Shiori released her, Hydra would try to catch her breath before rubbing her foot from the pain it received from that stomping.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Shori smiled as she heard her opponent's words and she slowly released her hold on the girl's neck. Afterwards, she would gently roll Hydra on her back to give her some breathing spaces.

"Good. But if you decided to be naughty again, then there won't be another chance," she told her with a rather firm tone.

But a match is still a match, and Shiori wasn't going to give so much freedom to her opponent. She would try to slowly sit on Hydra's stomach as the girl was still busy nursing her foot, just to make sure she's not going to be naughty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 am

Hydra felt relieved that Shiori gave her a chance to breathe. She thought that she was going to be fine and get back to the match, but knowing that this is a match, Shiori wouldn't give her a chance to relax for long. Hydra would then say, "You know what, if you're gonna keep sitting on me, you give me no choice but to be naughty again." As she said this, she would quickly try to bring her legs in front and kick her opponent off. This is still gonna hurt her feet though since they're still bare.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

Shiori thought that Hydra shouldn't be able to fight back too much in her current state. She was about to sit on top of her opponent's belly when the girl suddenly bring her legs in front, trying to kick the dark haired woman.

"Oof!" Shiori grunted as the kick hit her stomach.

It didn't felt like a powerful hit, since Hydra's feet seemed to be hurt too, but she still felt some pain in her stomach. Gritting her teeth, Shiori would try to grab one of Hydra's legs and stared at her with a rather cold expression. If she managed catch her leg, Shiori would try to quickly bring it down and apply a Kneebar, gripping it with her thighs, while her arms held the girl's ankle and sole.

"What did I just say?" she would say with a rather stern tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:41 am

Hydra managed to kick Shiori in the stomach and thought that she could get away, but her opponent was able tograb onto her leg. From there, Shiori would place the other girl in a kneebar as she trapped that leg with her own while holding onto the ankle and sole with her arms. Hydra would say with a grunt, "You're not *ugh* the boss of me! I don't need your help! *agh*" Her leg was feeling so much pressure as she moved her bare foot and wiggled her toes to make sure that they aren't damaged as well.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 am

"That's fine by me," Shiori said before letting out a sigh.

She felt a bit disappointed that the girl keep behaving so defiantly. Shiori would apply more pressure on Hydra's leg, almost as if she's going to crush it. Her hand would then move to the girl's toes, trying to squeeze them a little.

"Let me know if you feel like giving in," she'd say coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 am

Hydra would cringe and groan in pain as she felt Shiori put in more pressure to her leg in the kneebar. Her arms would reach out to hold onto her own leg to try and pull it free. But she then felt her opponent grabbing onto her bare toes and squeezing them a little. "OW! NO, NOT MY TOES! STOP! AAHOW!" Hydra was now in trouble as her toes were feeling pain. If they were bended or twisted, it would be worse for her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 am

"What was that?" Shiori would ask with a wicked expression as she squeezed Hydra's toes even more.

The dark haired woman would start to bend and twist the girl's toes as if she's playing with a toy. She would giggle as she watched her opponent squirming around without being able to do anything. This is what Hydra wanted after all isn't it? At least that what Shiori as thinking.

"So, are you giving?" She would ask while still torturing her toes. "Cause I'm not going to stop anytime soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next