Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz) - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 pm

"A-ah!? Gh..." Heather would let out as Shiori quickly got on top of her, pinning her shoulders to the ground ground as she did. Heather would squirm around a bit underneath her before clicking her tongue as she found the girl had her solidly pinned.

"Tch..I TOLD you I wasn't going to do it like you! S-so get off me and let me do what I want to!" Heather would let out, though knowing that it was quite useless as she had her pinned down, not seeing the girl releasing her anytime soon just because she was demanding.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 pm

"Too bad, Heather-chan~" she purred teasingly, giggling at her upset look. "Time's up," she added with a wicked look.

Shiori slowly moved herself to trap Heather in a schoolgirl pin position. It seemed that her little sister need a little punishment for her attempt to facesit her. She would continue to stare at Heather's eyes with a cold gaze until she got the younger girl where she wanted.

"Now, what should I do this my naughty little sister...hmmm?" she'd asked with a rather teasing manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm

"Guugh..b-but that's ridiculous!" Heather would let out, starting to struggle underneath her again before Shiori would move up her, getting her into a schoolgirl pin position.

The naked girl sitting atop her in the position she was was causing Heather to blush deeply, blinking her eyes a few times before she would grit her teeth, squirming around again. "Egh...You should...get off! That's what you should do.." Heather would say, glaring up at her as her body twisted and turned underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

"I'm afraid you're not in the position to order me, Heather-chan~" Shiori teased as her smile became colder.

Shori would wiggle her ass a little to make the younger a little more uncomfortable. Seeing her squirming around while looking upset somehow turned her on. She'd put her index finger on top of Heather's nose and tapped it lightly.

"Naughty, naughty girl," she'd say in a playful manner, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Heather would let out a little growl as she heard Shiori's words, seeing the girl's smile grow colder. She was fuming inside, thinking that she should be the one on top of the girl like this, but here it was the other way around yet again.

She would feel her wiggle her ass around a bit, causing her to blush deeper as she grit her teeth, holding herself back from moaning from the feeling as she didn't want to show any signs of her arousal in the position that she was in. Feeling her tap her finger on her nose, Heather would let out another growl, hearing her words after.

"Kh..I swear Shiori...W-when I get up...you're gonna get it.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Shiori laughed in a rather evil manner as she heard Heather's "threat". She'd gave her a cold smile before pinching her nose playfully. Her other hand began to slap her face playfully to tease the younger girl further.

"You're soo cuutte like that, Heather-chan~ I can't get enough of that face," she teased while smiling wickedly. "Let's see how you'd like this."

Shiori began to sat on Heather's face as she said so, while her hands keep playfully slapping her face. She would let out a couple of soft giggle and wiggle her bare ass against her face. It seemed that Heather had awakened Shiori's sadistic nature by her revenge attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Heather would click her tongue in frustration as she heard Shiori's laugh, groaning as she would pinch her nose. Feeling the girl start slapping her face as well with her other hand, she would start kicking her legs around in frustration, the girl's playful domination was frustrating her to no end as she kept it up.

"Uugh...Ah..w-wait! Hold on-Mmmmnph!!" Heatherwould let out before the girl would sit herself down on her face, her bare ass and sex pressing against her nose and mouth, causing her eyes to widen as she blushed deep. It was made even worse as the girl would continue to slap her, wiggling her ass on her face, rubbing in the humiliation as Heather would shut her eyes tightly, her body wildly twisting and turning underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Shiori continued to smother Heather, keeping her slapping and giggling and grinding for a while with a rather delighted expression.

"Feeling good, Heather-chan?" she purred without even caring for her answer.

After what seemed like a minute or two, she'd slowly slided her ass back and stared at Heather with a wicked smile. She'd continue her slapping as if she's trying to keep her conscious.

"Wakey, wakey, Heather-chan~ You'll catch cold if you fall asleep here," she'd laugh as she teased her little sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Heather would let out muffled groans from underneath Shiori's ass as the girl continued to smother her. Her slapping as well as her ass and sex depriving her of air was lowering Heather's will to fight her by the second, feeling like she was being deprived of air for a ridiculously long amount of time. With her bare ass and sex pressed against her face, that fact was just even that much more embarrassing.

Heather wouldn't be able to offer much of a retort to the girl's words as she could feel herself slowly losing consciousness, her struggles slowing to an almost complete stop before suddenly, Shiori would slide her ass off her face, slapping her more, causing her to gasp for breath and shake her head.

"Kh...d...damn you..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh, it seems you're still quite lively!" said Shiori in a teasing manner, giggling intensely at Heather's adorable resistance.

She'd mount her little sister's face again and started to grind her sex on her face, letting out a couple of moans as she's doing so. She hold the younger girl's head with one hand, pushing it into her crotch while rubbing her own breast with another hand.

"Ahhnn, it feels good, Heather-chan," she said, ignoring the fact that she's the one forcing her womanhood on Heather's face at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next