Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz) - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Sibling' Quarrels (for kaz)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:55 pm

"A-ah.." Heather would let out at Shiori's words, blushing a little deeper as she said what she did. Feeling her hug and the kisses that she was giving her on her cheeks and neck, her body was urging out for more, the teasing like actions of Shiori's treatment really beginning to get to her as Shiori let go of her, giving her that look.

"Aaah....well...I don't know...If..you let me do what I want...It wouldn't be as gentle as you've been.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 pm

"Oh~?" Shiori's eyes widened a bit at her little sister's offer.

She'd stare at Heather for a while, caressing her own lip with her index finger as she's thinking about what she'd ask her little sister to do for her. A smirk appeared on her face and she'd caress Heather's cheek with her hand.

"In that case... why don't you start here," she said seductively while pointing at her breasts with her other hand. "You can do whatever you want, Heather-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Heather would watch as it seemed Shiori was thinking of what do to before the girl would walk back over to her, caressing her cheek as she did. She would blink a few times as she heard Shiori's words, looking down as the girl pointed to her breasts.

"ah..." Heather would let out, freezing up a bit before she would bring her hands up, taking both of her breasts in each hand and starting to rub them. Her rubbing was immediately intense as she would grope and massage them, her worked up body wanting to lay into the girl right away. "...Hows this then?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm

"Aahhnn~" Shiori would let out a lewd moan as Heather rubbed her breasts rather intensely. "B-be more gentle, Heather-chan..." she purred in a sensual manner.

Shiori could tell her body was getting more aroused than it already was from taking care of Heather's body earlier. She'd start caressing her little sister's hair gently with one hand, while sucking her index finger as Heather was groping and massaging her soft breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

"Heh..y-you said I could do what I want. I warned you." Heather would let out as she would continue to rub the girl's breasts, running her fingers over the girl's nipples as she did.

She would feel Shiori starting to caress her hair, causing her grin a little as she would step a little further. "You've got me in the mood now..I hope you don't mind me taking control here...'onee-chan'" Heather would let out, mimicking what Shiori was referring to herself as before she would step foreward again, trying to guide the girl onto the ground on her back so she could straddle her stomach.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Shiori let out another moan as Heather fingers started to play with her nipples. Her gentle caressing at Heather's head continued as her little sister keep rubbing her breasts. It seemed that she quite enjoyed the younger girl's treatment despite what she said earlier. Her face started to getting a bit red from her arousal.

"That's fine... Heather-chan..." she'd say, panting as she got more turned on by each seconds. "Ahhnn, that feels good~"

Shiori would let her body got dragged down by Heather, allowing the younger girl to sit on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

"Good.." Heather would simply let out as Shiori allowed her to lead her onto the ground and sit down on her stomach. "I still have to pay you back for what you did to me in the ring." She would let out, grinning as she would turn herself around, facing her legs as she would start sliding herself back.

She would stop at the girl's chest, rubbing her ass on her breasts a little bit before sliding herself further back, going to plant her ass on the girl's face, bringing her hands back to her breasts to start caressing them again if she got there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Shiori let out a soft moan as Heather's ass rubbed her breasts. However it seemed that her words made her snapped out for a second as she'd try to place her fingers on Heather's waist and began to tickle her as she was about to sit on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm

As Heather slid herself back on the girl, she was quite prepared to do whatever she wanted and have her way with her, grinning as she thought about getting her revenge from the humiliation, while pleasing herself and Shiori at the same time. However, just as she was about to sit on her face, she would feel the girl tickle at her waist, causing her to jump a bit and land sitting next to the girl.

"Wh-what are you doing?? You'll let me do what I want!" Heather would say to the girl, blushing a little as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

As Heather got off from her body, Shiori quickly got up and crawled on top of Heather, looking her with a rather wicked smile. Her hands would try to pin the younger girl's shoulders, while she'd slowly planting herself on her belly.

"I was going to... until you decided to be naughty, Heather-chan," she'd said after she sat on the younger girl's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next