Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:29 am

Talia stood back up, ready for Kido to come back at her but he never did. Instead, he paused and stated his quote about restricting mobility. That explained a lot to the young girl. Since the match started he had been aiming for her legs. Of course if the quote was true, it wasn't good for her. Her left leg was really hurting; the hamstring having been pulled. Her right leg was also bruised from his last kick. Luckily Manga's weren't reliable sources. Well, most weren't. "What manga?" she asked curiously, relaxing her stance a bit and enjoying every bit of the break that was given to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 am

"Blade of the Immortal," he replied. "It's in volume 2."

With that he gave her a quick glance and jumped at her again. After what he just said earlier he's hoping she'd focus more on protecting her leg. If she did, then he would try to gave her jaw an uppercut from his right.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:48 am

"Oh...I haven't read that one," she stated simply. "Though if you ever read-" Talia started to say her own manga wrestling reference before she realized Kido was charging at her once more. She prepared for the inevitable kick to her legs and planted her feet ready to jump in either direction. She had a plan this time; she was going to sidestep dodge Kido's kick, grabbing wedging his foot between her arm and thigh. From the point, she would be able to flip him over and to the ground by rolling with his leg.

But she never got the chance. Fully expecting a kick, Talia didn't even flinch before Kido's fist uppercut her jaw. She almost froze from the hit, falling back to the right and to the floor. The pink wrestler rolled to her side, holding her jaw and groaning in pain. "Ow..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 am

This time Kido didn't wait anymore. He chased after Talia and while she's still on the mat holding her jaw, he grabbed her shoulder, trying to forcefully pull her up and throw her to ropes to bounce her.

"Read what?" the boy asked without expression before he tossed the girl to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 am

Talia was opening and closing her mouth when Kido forced her to her feet. "Ow...Oh...It...it was-" She felt herself get propelled towards the ropes before she even got a chance to answer his question. Nearly stumbling from the speed, Talia managed to turn slightly to avoid hitting the ropes head on, and deflected off them and right back towards Kido and whatever he had waiting for her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 am

Kido was expecting another fancy move from the girl, although it might be hard to pull with her leg condition now. Still, there's no harm in being cautious. He would wait until they're close and then would attempt to knock her down with a left uppercut to her chin. If it worked, then he'd try to pin her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 am

Talia could feel her left leg cramping up as she bounced off the rope and right back to Kido. She felt as if she would fall over running at this speed. But before it happened, another fist collided with her as she got close to Kido. Because of her speed, the uppercut nearly sent her airborne. She fell to her left and landed on her back, clearly out of it from such a direct uppercut. Before she even came to her senses, Kido covered her with a pin. "One!" the referee counted with a slap on the mat. Talia's head rolled to the right, perhaps hearing the referee. "Two!" the referee yelled with another slap on the mat. Just as his hand lifted up to count a third time, Talia kicked up with her right leg, cancelling the pin.

Even though she was conscious enough to kick out, the look on her face indicated she was still very much out of it. She groaned with pain as she felt her jaw once more.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 am

He got up on one knee after another failed attempt to pin her. The boy stared at her for a while, thinking about what he should do next. She already looks exhausted, and if he didn't want to hurt her anymore than this, he should try to finish this match as soon as possible before it get worse.

Kido would try to turn her body so her back would be exposed, and attempt to secure her right leg and hold it in a leg lock position, hoping that she'd give soon. Others might have go for her left, but he didn't really feel like doing it after all the damage he had done to her. If it worked, he would try not to give her too much pressure, afraid of breaking her leg or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 am

Talia felt herself roll to her front. Her right leg was lifted up and bent backwards in a leg lock. Immediately, the wrestler started moaning in pain from the pressure. Her left leg was already hurting, this hold may very well put her right leg in the same predicament. She reached for the ropes but they were too far away from where she was laying. She gripped her own hair in frustration. "No!" she shouted at the ref who asked if she gave up. "I won't give up!" she screamed.

Still, Talia could tell Kido wasn't applying too much pressure from the way he was not stretching her as much as he could. Neither his hands nor back were being put into it. She wasn't sure what to make of it, he must really not have wanted to hurt her too bad. Still, she felt trapped underneath him like this. "That won't work," she said to Kido. Anyone else might have said such words arrogantly; but Talia sounded like she was confessing in her tone.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:56 am

Watching her squirming and getting frustrated made him became even more uncomfortable. He'd tried to keep his grip on her leg, applying a bit more pressure each time, almost too carefully.

"Don't make me do this, woman," he said with a slight hint of nervousness, despite the cold expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next