by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) Empty Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 am

Normal Match
Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

It was a fine night for a wrestling match. Talia was wearing her tight pink bikini outfit with matching boots, elbow pads, and knee pads. Her hair tied behind her in a ponytail. She did her entrance maneuvers and jumped onto the side of the ring. She then jumped once more to the top of the turnbuckle and cheerfully held her arms out. She fell forward into the ring headfirst and rolled to her feet as she landed. It felt odd that this was to be her first normal match. So many times she had signed herself up for a NHB match; and it never ended well. At least with a normal match, she knew what to expect.

Well, as much as she could expect. Satoru Kido would be her opponent, and he was the first one she was wise enough to look up before agreeing to fight. Even then, she didn't know much about him. He was as new as she was; and no one had any stories, good or bad, about him. Talia stretched her arms as she waited for her opponent to enter. Soon all her questions would be answered.

Last edited by 9943 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am

As his entrance music played, Kido came out riding a motorcycle that resembled one used by Japanese biker gangs. The white haired boy wore a white overcoat on top of his black shirt and shorts. His worn out low sneakers looked rather mismatched with his outfit but he didn't seem to care. Kido got off from the bike and started walked towards the ring with a glare that he unconsciously made when he felt uneasy.

This is kinda ridiculous, he thought to himself.

It wasn't his idea to put such an embarrassing entrance act but he was told that he can't just walk to the ring like the last time he did. Still he maintained his cool and decided to proceeded with it. Once he climbed the ring, Kido took off his overcoat and threw it outside. Still glaring, he silently observed his opponent for a while. A girl that looked like a goody two shoes type. He didn't expect to meet her type around this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 am

Talia watched her opponent come out with a curious smile. "A biker?" she thought to herself as he rolled beside the ring. She hadn't heard of such an elaborate entrance, and actually kind of liked it. But when Kido glared in her direction, she wasn't sure what to think. She couldn't tell if it was a glare of annoyance; or an actual glare. Still, she nervously approached the quiet young man when he looked at her and stuck out her hand. "Hi," she said politely. "I'm Talia, good luck to you tonight!" she continued with a smile. The pink-clad young woman sure hoped he was friendly; she had met enough rough guys already in this league.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 am

Seeing the girl walked up to him and extended her hand seemed to make him snapped out, as his expression now look a bit more... normal, albeit there's only a dry look on his face now. He continued to look at her for a second, as if the notion of shaking hands was alien to him, before slowly took her hand and shook it.

"I'm... Kido," he said in a rather polite manner. "Pleased to meet you."

The boy pulled his hand and stepped back a little bit from her. Courtesy within a fight is not something he's used to, since in the streets, most people were rude and arrogant. But he's in the ring now, and he'd need to learn to adjust to these kind of things. When the bell rang to signal the fight, he'd get into a rather loose martial art stance instead of a wrestling stance, and wait for her first move.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 am

Talia gladly shook his head and returned to her corner of the ring as she awaited the start of the match. It turned out he was polite after all, a welcome change. Still, she couldn't let it get into her head. She knew people always wanted to win, and neither she nor him were any different. So when the bell rang and he showed his martial arts stance, she expected him to play hard. She cautiously approached him; most men always went on the offensive in their matches as part of their aggressive attitude on things. Kido seemed even more unique by the minute by his cautiousness.

The lightweight girl would keep getting closer and closer until she was about her leg distance away from him. When she got here, she would jump a little bit into the air and kick both her legs at him while turning. It was a regular dropkick, her feet aiming for his midsection. If it hit, she'd bounce off and be able to get right back to her feet; if it missed she'd fall straight to the mat in a slightly painful fall.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 am

The white haired boy watched as Talia was getting closer to him until she finally jumped and performed a drop kick at him. He was expecting a strike, but her movement was fast that it almost caught him off guard. His reaction was a bit slow but he managed to moved aside, causing her kick to grasped his arm's side.

"Tch," he scoffed a bit. Kido didn't expect her to be that fast. "Never judge a book by it's cover," he muttered. "Guess it's true."

While she's trying to get on her feet, he'd charge towards her and tried to kick her left leg with his right. Against a quick opponent like her, it's important to strike their legs to restrict their movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 am

Talia did see Kido dodge at the last second but she was already fully in the motion to back out. As such she fell to the ring floor with a light thud. She knew falling on any dropkick was mandatory so she was prepared to hit her knees and hands on the ground. She wasn't prepared for the kick that Kido brought to her as she tried to get up. Before she had a chance to regain her balance, he charged a kicked at her left leg. The blow knocked her leg out from underneath her and she fell back to the ground. "Ack!" she said as she once again fell to the ground.

After her left leg took two consecutive hits from her fall and his kick, Talia was a little slower getting up this next time. She had clenched her knee on her back for a second before realizing she needed to stand once more. She rolled to her knees and tried to quickly get to her feet. However, Kido was still right there and was not likely to just watch her get back up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 am

Kido went forward again at Talia as she's still rolling on the mat, trying to get up on her feet. She didn't look like a tough girl from her appearances, so he thought that a couple more kicks to the same spot should be enough. Still, there's a chance that she'd protect that left leg of hers with more cautious after the hit now. Kido thought that he should have just tested it. As he got near her, he would try to pretend to kick her left leg again and if she went to block it, he'd hit her right instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 am

As Talia was getting up, she felt her left leg get kicked yet again. And once again, she fell to the mat with a light thud. She cringed and held onto her leg. Kido was clearly not going to give her a chance to take it slow. This time, she didn't bother trying to get to her feet. Instead, the pink clad wrestler rolled all the way to the edge of the ring and down to the floor. As she landed, she stumbled on her left leg. She took a quick breather from the safety of outside the ring but the referee started counting to signify a ring out. Reluctantly, Talia would climb back onto the side of the ring slowly enough for it not to hurt; and then enter between the 1st and 2nd ropes. This all took a considerable amount of time once again. So once again, Kido likely had time to watch; or he had time to do something.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 am

He watched silently with his ever present dry expression as Talia got back into the ring, wondering if her leg already taken enough damage. Judging from how she took her time to climb into the ring again, that seemed to be the case.

Better not to take her lightly, though, Kido reminded himself in his mind.

The boy didn't immediately go for her again, waiting for her to set herself up. After all he's still getting used in hitting girls ever since he got here. Once she got up on her feet, he would try to surprise her with a light punch from his right fist to her stomach, if it worked, he would follow by trying to throw her to the ropes on the other side of the ring to bounce her.

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed) Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next