by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, rhooney

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting - Page 8 Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 am

Natasha gave a groan as she felt Emily rise up against her, slipping around behind her. Within seconds, the Russian was twisted up into the abdominal stretch, gritting her teeth in pain as Emily worked her over with it. She could tell from the way her rival and friend had it locked in that she wasn't too used to using it, but even still it hurt like hell considering how exhausted she was. She let out a low, long moan through her teeth, trying to withstand Emily's submission move for as long as she could, trying to gather up the energy to fight back against it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting - Page 8 Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 am

Emily's own breathing became a little more controlled as she stretched Natasha sideways, using this unfamiliar hold for all it was worth. Using one arm to keep Natasha's arm trapped, she used her free arm to press her hand against Natasha's chin, adding to her discomfort by putting some pressure on her neck. "I said, do you give?" she asked again, her body glowing with a sheen of sweat as she struggled to keep the powerful Russian under control.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 am

Natasha growled back at Emily when the woman asked her if she was giving up. There was no way she would submit to something like this, someone using a move they were so unfamiliar with. She strained against the hold, flexing her arms against Emily's own arm to make it harder for her to keep a grip, straining to try and power back against the Scotswoman, make it harder for her to hold on.

After a few moments of struggling and trying to withstand the submission, Natasha suddenly shifted her leg back, trying to adjust her weight so that she could lean over, attempting to buck herself forwards to throw Emily in the same direction, hoping the sudden shift in movement would cause her to topple forward over the Russian and to the mat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:51 am

As if in response to Emily consolidating her grip, Natasha's struggles increased, her slender yet powerful frame twisting and flexing in the Scotswoman's arms even as it was stretched sideways. Gritting her teeth, Emily fought to hold on, inwardly cursing herself for using such an unreliable move. "Stay...stilll...." she growled.

Suddenly, Natasha's weight shifted, and the Russian fell forwards under. Gasping, Emily tried to release, but she was too late-- her world turned upside down as she was thrown over Natasha and slammed down hard onto her back. "ARGH!" she gasped, her already sore back arching up off the mat before she collapsed fully, letting a hiss of pain escape her clenched teeth.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 am

Once Emily was thrown forward off of her, Natasha herself would fall forwards, onto the Scotswoman's body again. The ab stretch, even with how unused to it Emily was, had done a solid number on her, and she found herself growing even more tired. She collasped onto Emily's body, her head landing on the woman's stomach and her legs to the side of Emily's head, lying atop her completely still, aside from the slow, rhythmic movement of her chest as she took several deep breaths in and out. Part of her wanted to rest, wanted to just lie here for a few moments longer, but she knew she didn't have time for that, knew she needed to get back up and keep fighting.

She groaned lightly, stirring slightly atop of Emily, her body rubbing against the pink-hair woman's as she struggled to find the energy to rise again. She called out to her friend and rival, hoping her voice would help distract her some while she strugged to get her bearings again.

"H...heh...you wanted me to be still. Well, I am being still now atop you, am I not?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 am

"Nnnngh..." Emily moaned, her eyes closed as she lay stunned on her back. Her chest rose and fell gently as she caught her breath, and one of her legs arched against the mat. She should have known better, she thought to herself, than to try a move where Natasha could easily reverse her like this. She tried to roll sideways, but a sharp pain in her back kept her from doing so.

Well, a sharp pain, and a warm-feeling shape pressed against her. She felt Natasha's warm breath against her stomach, and noted that Natasha probably wasn't in good shape either. Her blushed involuntarily as Natasha moved, her body rubbing against hers.

"That's...not...what I meant..." Emily managed to say, opening one eye as she tried to fight off the pain.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 am

Natasha chuckled softly, finally placing her hands against the mat on either side of Emily, starting to push herself up. "This I know," she stated blunted. "Was joke, da?"

She began to push herself up, leaning up off of Emily's body, coming to rest on her knees, knelt by the woman's head. She looked back down to Emily, staring at her face, still breathing hard as she tried to find the energy to continue moving. She spoke again softly, giving Emily a curious look. "H..how tired are you being? D...do you have energy to stand?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 am

With Natasha rolling off her, Emily took the opportunity to arch her slender body a little, to force some feeling into her weary back. Still breathing heavily, Emily looked up at Natasha, giving her a pained smile. Damp hair trailed down her forehead, and she looked about as worse for wear as Natasha did.

"If ye do, Nat, then so do I," she replied, leaning forwards to sit up. Dull pain ached in her back, forcing her to pause midway through. "Ah...feck..." She braced one hand against the mat. "Well...I ken stand, at least..." she breathed. "It's getting to the standing part that might take a while..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 am

Natasha grinned, forcing herself to start rising back up to her feet, one last time. As she did so, she offered a friendly hand to Emily, watching her closely.

"I will help you stand, then, and then...we finish this, da?" She said, playful look in her eyes despite how tired she was feeling.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 am

Emily accepted Natasha's hand, meeting her gaze as she was pulled up to her feet. She wobbled slightly before righting herself, doing her best to ignore her tiredness and the lingering pain. "I've 'ad worse," she said, stepping back before raising her arms. "I'm ready when you are."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next