» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitting the showers (For Lunar Wolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hitting the showers (For Lunar Wolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitting the showers (For Lunar Wolf)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 am

Ayame gasped as they suddenly switched positions as her back was pressed against the tile wall. Forced to break the kiss, Ayame panted against the other girl's lips as she felt the warm tingling sensation of Cecilia's warm breath on her lips. Ayame looked at the other girl with a smile wondering what her next move was going to be.

"Uhhh..." Ayame grunted as she felt Cecilia begin to toy with her sex. She closed her eyes tight feeling Cecilia rubbing her pam against her sex.

"Ahhhh!~" Ayame arched her back at the sensation as her breaths began to get heavier and quicker than before. She let out a moan as Cecilia continued to rub her, it was plain to see Ayame wanted more.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Hitting the showers (For Lunar Wolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitting the showers (For Lunar Wolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:26 am

Cecilia now in control of these two strong combatants sexy play time with each other, took full advantage over it and kept going, she listened carefully to what Ayame let out from her mouth and watched her carefully to see what parts riled Ayame up and which ones didn't.

Cecilia kept rubbing gently and slowly on Ayame's sex as her mouth went down a bit, searching down all the way to Ayame's toned abs, where the Hardcore Queen would touch Ayame's skin with her tongue, and slide it up Ayame's body, in between the girl's breasts and all the way up to her neck. Cecilia would then stop and retract her tongue, as she headed down again. The Blond would stop as she reached on of Ayame's perky breasts and she would lick around the girl's nipple, trying to get it hard, before she began to kiss at her breast and suckle on it. " Mmm~" Cecilia let out a playful moan, to show Ayame that she was enjoying the girl's body and her taste.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Ayame shivered as she felt the other girl's tongue run up her body shuddering as the sensation ran up her spine. Ayame moaned as her tongue made it's way through her breasts and to her neck. Panting Ayame now had the impression that Cecilia was beginning to take control not that Ayame minded. She was rather enjoying herself and this wasn't a match. "Ahh~" As the other woman licked her breats causing her to be forced onto her tippie toes but, gasped as she began sucking her breast. This caused her body to move unexplainably. She ran her fingers through Cecilia's hair as she sucked her breast unable to say anything as she was in a state of ecstasy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 am

Cecilia suckled softly and kindly on Ayame's cute little breast and kept treating the girl so loving as she did, Cecilia couldn't help but run her hand along Ayame's side and up a bit, towards Ayame's head and running her fingers through Ayame's hair, much like the girl did to hers, it felt quite nice and she wanted Ayame to feel the same thing.

Cecilia's palm would find Ayame's sex and rub it nicely, keeping up a soft and pure rubbing against Ayame's sexy crotch as she soon began to trace her sex with her fingers and began to play with the girl on a bit more intimate level. Cecilia would move her mouth away from Ayame's breast for a second as she would look up at the girl, staring her right into the eyes.

" You're pretty great Ayame....just thought you should know that."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Ayame moaned feeling Cecilia's mouth on her breast making her curl her toes as she sucked it. She gasped for air feeling the other girl fondle her sex as she welcomed the sensation. The Korean girl opened her eyes to find the other girl stare into her. She let out a small giggle hearing that comment, it was a rather interesting statement. She would breathe out of her nose and digs her fingers through Cecilia's hair and brushes her lips against Cecilia's before kissing her. Her hands rand down the blonde girl's back and grabs her bottom, giving a firm squeeze. She would lift Cecilia off the ground a little bit and would slowly bring her to the tile floor. It would be uncomfortable to continue while they were both standing after all.

"Not bad yourself....princess~" She said softly.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Cecilia breathed softly out of her nose, Ayame's lips came closer and closer to her lips and soon enough she felt how they brushed against hers, it caused her lower lips to quiver a bit, before they finally met for a passionate kiss, Ayame's hands ran through the beautiful blonds hair, and down her back, Cecilia pressed up closer and closer to Ayame. The Hardcore Queen's chest pressed up ans squished against the beautiful Korean girl's chest, her body was as close as could be to Ayame's sexy frame.

The korean soon took a hold of the sexy Swede's butt and raised her a bit off the mat, and soon enough brought her down to the cold hard tile floor, when she broke the kiss she heard what Ayame said, and let out a cute little giggle. " Not bad huh ? that's all I get from you ? " Cecilia said as she would then attempt and move her leg up and press her thigh against Ayame's sex, her hands would move to the back of Ayame's head and her fingers would run through the girl's hair. " Well..I'll settle for that until I officially kick your sexy little ass."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2