Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole

Post by mnpinner Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 am

Abbie smirked as her opponent shouted that she did not enjoy giving piggy back rides. "That's okay, because you'll be sleeping soon enou-" she tried retorting, but before she could finish, Lisa rammed backwards into the turnbuckle.

"Ahh!!" shouted out the redhead as she was attempted to be squeezed off of her captive's back. She didn't want to let go, but she knew that Lisa would just try it again if she could. Her grip had also weakened in the smash, which would be trouble. Having to try and make a quick decision, Abbie would try to re-strengthen her hold, though it would be noticeably not as tight. "A little pain won't stop me.."

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:25 am

Lisa felt Abbie slam into the turnbuckle and it gave Lisa a moment to regain some breathe even as Abbie tried to reapply her hold "Oh don't worry this isn't anything, just wait until you feel that paddle smack against your bare behind." Lisa said as she would try to slam Abbie into the turnbuckle again to try and get the girl off of her back. "I'll be gentle with you though but as long as you let go of my neck."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Abbie was not usually one to release her favored sleeper hold, but will could only take the redhead so far before strength said "no more". Abbie was ready to retort the Card Shark's words when she was backed into the turnbuckle hard again. Her arms released their captive as the Brit fell off of Lisa's back. She stood propped in the corner with her arms resting on the ropes. "You'll be-" she panted, "as gentle or hard as I want when I drag you back there tonight!" Abbie was still going to try and put up a fight with words while she recovered in her corner. Big talk from a worn-out beauty to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 22, 2013 4:48 am

Lisa stumbled forward as she caught her breath as she was glad to be free from Abbie's hold. "Now that wasn't a very nice thing to do to me." Lisa said as she turned towards Abbie and kicked the girl in the stomach to try and get the girl to end up sitting in the corner instead of standing. "I think i am going to have to punish you for that." Lisa said as she would turn around and shove her ass into Abbie's face for a classic stink face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 am

Abbie didn't get to stay resting in the corner for long as Lisa had immediate plans for the fellow redhead. The lunatic couldn't react quick enough to block the foot aimed right at her stomach, which caused her to double over in pain. Indeed, Lisa's plan for Abbie to sit down came to fruition as she took a knee and rested against the corner. No sooner could she recapture her breath before Lisa backed her fit ass to Abbie's face. "No! NO!!!!" shouted Abbie as she raised her hands up to try and block the derrière from giving her a stinkface, but her weakened shove caused her hands to fly to the side and left her open to the stinkface, causing her to flail, kick, and scream at the unpleasant smother!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:31 am

Lisa was having fun rubbing her perfect ass all over Abbie's face "Are you having fun back there?" Lisa said before stepping away from Abbie before turning around and and jumping at Abbie to shove her crotch into Abbie's face instead of her ass. "Now don't complain, do you know how many people would pay to be in the position you are in?" Lisa said as she made sure Abbie got a nice big facefull of Lisa's crotch as Lisa knew this had to be humiliating for the girl between her legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Abbie was flailing about in disgusts as Lisa was rubbing that admittedly gorgeous ass all over her face. Then she felt air. A sigh of relief left her mouth, but what that sigh was greeted with was no set of roses. "Mmmfmmfmm!!!" shouted Abbie as she was muffled by Lisa's clothed muff. Abbie's cheeks were turning red with embarrassment as she was being rubbed by this tart's crotch. Then, an idea sprang to her head. Opening her mouth, Abbie would bare her teeth as she was smothered and would aim a nice bite at the sensitive region in front of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 am

Lisa was having the time of her life humiliating Abbie in this way and Lisa had to admit she loved the feeling of rubbing her crotch against a helpless girls face. "I hope your having fun down there because after i beat you i think i am going to do this exact same thing just without any clothes on." Lisa said with a smile on her face. However, Lisa's smile soon disappeared as she screamed in pain and began to try and get away from Abbie as the girl had chomped down on her crotch. "Ow,ow,ow Let go." Lisa screamed out as she tried to get away.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3