Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole

Post by mnpinner Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 pm

That punch...Damn, she thought as her hands released the captive arm and went to tend to her stomach. "Well..at least I'm not dealing with a complete bikini-wearing fool," she said with a grimace.

Abbie got to her feet roughly around the same time as Lisa, rubbing her stomach. Abbie took a long, hard look at the card shark as she motioned for a second lock-up. Lisa wasn't the only one with a plan in mind for this, as Abbie sought to feign the lock-up and reach for the card tucked between the ample cleavage of her opponent. However, as soon as her fingers got near and tried to clasp onto the Ace of hearts, Lisa planted a foot right into her gut, causing her to bend over from the second blow to her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa vs Abbie: Debut on a Pole

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:12 am

Lisa smiled as she felt her foot connect with Abbie's stomach and she was relieved to as Abbie almost had her hands on the card between her breasts "Now now your not aloud to have that card." Lisa said as she then raised her hands up into the sky "I'm going to have to punish you." Lisa said as she would try to bring her hands down in a double axe handle onto Abie's back.

Lisa would then move towards the corner with the pole "WEll lets get to the spanking." Lisa then began to climb the turnbuckle as thinking that she had stunned Abbie enough for her to get the paddle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Abbie got down to one knee as she continued holding her stomach. She started to get back to her feet, still bent over as Lisa teased that she wouldn't have that card and would have to punish the redhead. No sooner was Abbie to both feet than Lisa had brought a double axe handle to her back, promptly knocking her to her stomach and breasts.

How had Lisa managed to get her in this position already? Her head lifted up to see that bare pair of legs heading towards the turnbuckle with the pole. This was soon accompanied by the other redhead's declaration that it was time for the spanking. NO!! thought Abbie as she began crawling towards the turnbuckle, first on her stomach and eventually on all fours. She couldn't let Lisa get that paddle, but how far up the turnbuckles would Lisa already be by the time Abbie got to the corner?

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:40 am

Lisa didn't even look back at Abbie as she reached the turnbuckle "I can't wait to turn your cute bottom a bright red." Lisa said as she began to limb the turnbuckle "But first i think i'm going to have to strip you and reveal your cute butt to the entire world." Lisa took her time climbing the turnbuckles as she didn't hear Abbie crawling towards her.

Lisa reached the top turnbuckle before finally turning around to look at her opponent "Oh my, looks like you still want to play before i spank you." Lisa said as she stood up on the top turnbuckle and waited for Abbie to get up "I hope your ready for me." Lisa would say before diving off of the top turnbuckle to try and clothesline Abbie in mid air.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 am

Abbie was starting to feel her strength slowly returning as she started to pull herself to her feet. She had overheard Lisa saying something about stripping, something she didn't mind terribly that thought so much as she minded the thought of losing in such a manner.

Lisa was waiting for her once she got to her feet, standing on the turnbuckle like a lioness waiting to pounce her prey. Abbie knew she was going to be leapt at and there was only one thought on her mind. She jumped for the ropes on her left in hopes that she would avoid Lisa's clothesline. The only question remained: was Lisa or Abbie quicker to react?

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Lisa was sailing through the air as she saw Abbie move out of the way which caused Lisa to frown before landing feet first onto the mat. Lisa managed to stay standing after her jump but she couldn't help but stumble forward as her momentum carried her towards the center of the ring. After stopping Lisa would turn around hoping that she was quick enough to face Abbie before Abbie was able to attack her.

"Well it looks liek you still have some fight left in you. I can't wait to spank it right out of your cute behind." Lisa said as she waited for Abbie to make the next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:41 am

Abbie sighed in relief as she felt the ropes in her hands and her head not spinning on the mat. Her dodge had been successful, but she was not in the condition to retaliate so soon. She saw an opportunity to regain her energy though through some witty banter.

"Of course I still have some fight in me. Do you think a few cheap shots are going to keep me down?" she said, hoping that Lisa didn't get the chance to spank anything out her. It was embarrassing a thought enough that she narrowly made her way to turnbuckle in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Lisa looked at Abbie while frowning as she slowly moved towards Abbie "Now how about we try that again." Lisa said as she would charge at Abbie and try to tackle her into the corner with her shoulder.

Lisa hoped this would work because if Abbie wasn't slow enough Lisa would end up running right into the turnbuckle corner and she knew that would be a bit painful.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 am

Abbie had just rested up in the corner as Lisa went from a slow movement to a quick charge in what seemed like no time at all. The red-headed Brit had be quick as her adrenaline pumped and she dove to the side, looking out for herself.

When she would turn around from her dive to the ground, she would see Lisa bouncing off the turnbuckle. Now's my chance! she thought as she tried getting to her feet and jumping on the card shark's back, latching on. If she manages to get on, she will quickly try to wrap one arm around the girl's neck and one on her head as her legs cling to her waist to try and lock in a sleeper hold of sorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Lisa's eyes widened as Abbie moved out of the way causing Lisa to slam into the turnbuckle before bouncing away in pain. However, before Lisa could recover Abbie jumped onto her back "Hey i'm not fond of giving piggy back rides." Lisa said before she felt Abbie's arm snake around her neck and Abbie's legs wrap around her waist.

Lisa's arm immediatly goes to the arm around her neck to try and pull it off but then Lisa has a good idea. with a bit of effort since Lisa wasn't used to having to carry some one on her back, Lisa turns around and tried to run backwards towards the turnbuckle to try and smash Abbie between her and the pole.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next