Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 19 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:30 pm

As Great Force fired her lasers, Stonewall would try to launch two of her own from her pinkies. When both pairs of lasers collided with each other, it can create quite an explosion to push them back. Nevertheless, Stonewall would do whatever it takes to defeat her teacher. She wants to prove herself that she IS her disciple.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 19 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Why wont you just give up StoneWall your wall has already fallen! GreatForce would soon fire energy balls that shooted non-directonal lazer. If these hold StoneWall back GreatForce would open a gate way and take out two gaint duel swords that here on fire!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"NO!" declared Stonewall as she would have a shield to try and deflect those energy balls and their lasers. "I won't give up! I AM your disciple and I will show you that I am as strong as my own teacher!" Seeing that Great Force would take out two giant duel swords, Stonewall would try to grab one of them so they can have an even duel.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

GreatForce would do a cross flash of purple fire to stop StoneWall if this worked she would quickly use the swords to take StoneWall power. "O are you? I told you once and I'll say again you have way to go before you can beat me!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 am

Stonewall could see in Great Force's eyes that she won't stop her assault no matter what attack comes her way, so she has to try a different approach. She would reply with a smirk, "Oh do I? Well, there's one way to find out." When she saw the cross flash of purple fire coming at her, Stonewall would attempt to play as if it had affected her and she would stumble back on one knee. She would keep that position as Great Force came with her swords. At the exact moment when Great Force is about to use her swords to take away her power, Stonewall would attempt to secretly form two light swords from her hands and extend them to plunge them into her teacher. Hopefully, this can stop her and she can prove herself worthy to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 pm

GreatForce thought she had StoneWall but when StoneWall pulled out two light swords from her hand and plung them into GreatForce. GreatForce would block the attack with one of her swords and counter with the other.

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Stonewall would grit her teeth in frustration as her two swords were blocked and countered with Great Force's. Her swords were still intact, but still she needs to find a way to stop her teacher from continuing to fight. This battle has been going on for so long and she wishes that she can beat her, she isn't willing to lose again. At the moment her swords were blocked and countered, Stonewall would try to use her speed to start slashing at Great Force in hopes that she would deflect each one. While this was going, she would secretly launch her own energy balls that would attack Great Force from behind to neautralize her power for a while.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 pm

GreatForce was blocking each of StoneWall attack but when the energy balld hit GreatForce she would summon DarkForce and Light force to decfelt the energy balls back out SoneWall. "Dont you see StoneWall you can't beat me give up!" With GreatForce try to fire a lazer from her eyes to get a hit in.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Stonewall would grunt in remembering Darkforce and Lightforce from earlier, they had tremendous power to give to Great Force in a battle. Though she would hate to admit, but Great Force can be right, Stonewall may have a long way to go before she can beat her. Well, at least she can try one more thing before letting Great Force finish her off. As soon as Great Force launched lasers from her eyes, Stonewall would immediately be carried off from the blast. "AGH!" she would cry out as she was hit and bounced on the ground a few feet. At that moment, she would just lay there, feeling as if her strength was weakening her energy drained.

Last edited by 971 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm

GreatForce would see StoneWall lay on the ground as she was going to do her final super attack. GreatForce high into the air Dark Force and LightForce would change thier form to angel wing. "Ying yang... Angel... Jugment! GreatForce soon thrust her self down to StoneWall belly and she hit preadty are push StoneWall into the ground. GreatForce then fell to ground beside StoneWall. "Well StoneWall looks like I win... You know your one of the most powerfull fighters I came a-cros... I'm proud of you StoneWall. GreatForce layed there felling her power go away. Her eyes stoped glowing and she exited Ying yang mode.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next