Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete) Empty A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 am

It is early in the morning outside the boy's dormitory. Selene van Stein had just arrived at Sex Wars, and while her servants where loading her dorm room up with her copious amounts of luggage, she had decided to make her first stop at Sex Wars the boys dormitory... her plane arriving early enough that she hoped to leave her mark before the boys woke up.

She paced back and forth on the doorstep of the boy's dorm, humming to herself in thought, her arms crossed, one hand holding a can of pink spraypaint. After a few seconds, she spun around on one heel to face the door, with a quiet exclamation of "A-ha!" Shaking the can of spray paint, she held it up to the door and began to write out "GIRLS RULE."

After completing that line, she stopped, "Oh no, that won't do..." She sprayed over the graffiti and began again. "GIRLS ROOL," she wrote, following with another line below it "BOYS DROOL."

"There we go..." she chuckled lightly to herself, "I really, really should not find this so funny," she muttered, suppressing a bit more girlish laughter.

She turned and began to saunter away, in a slow, deliberate, and uncharacteristically noisy manner, in hopes that someone might actually be up this early and see her and her handiwork.

Last edited by 241 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete) Empty Re: A dash of immaturity

Post by Darius Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Matt Floyd yawned tiredly after what he could only describe as a long-ass bus ride, and looked upon what would be his new home for the next couple of months.

The "GIRLS ROOL" graffiti made him think he was at the wrong dorm, until he saw the red-haired beauty walking away from the place, with a can of spray paint in her hand, looking very pleased with herself.

He smirked amusingly and hefted his luggage as he went to meet her. "Hey," he called.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete) Empty Re: A dash of immaturity

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Lazily and deliberately, disguising her satisfaction at having an audience to her childish display, "Why, hello there," she turned to saunter toward her new companion, her hips swaying ever so slightly, her frilly blouse and her tight pants accentuating her figure. She lazily rested her chin on her free hand, itself supported on her other hand, displaying the spray can passive-aggressively to the fellow she just met in hopes he would comment on her handiwork. "Out for a morning jog?" She made some small talk as she eyed up the newcomer. Not bad looking at all... Looks like he can clearly handle himself in a fight... Would've liked to warm up against a smaller guy... but it's always more fun when you don't know if you'll win

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 pm

"Not exactly," Matt answered, grinning at the woman who in his book was smokin hot, and she knew. She was slightly taller than himself, and the way she carried herself suggested she knew how to use that body, in more ways than one. He wondered if she was one of the wrestlers here. She would make for an interesting fight, to say the least.

Totally worth the long-ass bus ride, he decided, before he turned back to the defaced dorm. "Your handywork,I guess?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:41 am

Selene smiled with whatever elegance she could muster while owning up to spraying misspelled graffiti, "Oh, that?" She turned toward the graffiti with an utterly unconvincing disinterest. "Sometimes it feels so good to relive those days of being a silly little kid." She turned back to fellow in front of her, "And I just had to make sure my entrance to Sex Wars would turn a few heads. A proper lady's entrance isn't worth making if nobody notices." She pauses for a second, her controlled demeanor suddenly becoming slightly flustered, "Er... that is not to say that I usually make such... er... juvenile entrances. The mood just... struck me." This walkback seemed a bit more genuine than her behavior up to this point.

Regaining her composure, she quickly changed the subject, "Oh my, where are my manners? My name is Selene van Stein. This is my first day at Sex Wars. To whom do I owe the pleasure of this pleasant meeting?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:55 am

Matt held back a laugh. "Fair enough. My name's Matt Floyd. And as of today, I will be staying in this graffiti greased building. And unfortunately, I now feel I'm honour bound to exact retribution for my new home."

He wasn't sure where all these big words were coming from but he was on a roll.

"What say we kick off our first day with a match?" he asked with a playful wink.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:29 am

"You don't mess around, do you?" A wry smile crossed Selene's face, "Well, I am in enemy territory as it were, so you are free to challenge me to whatever match you wish, you lucky devil..." She folded her arms under her chest, drawing attention to her figure, "So... state your terms," she smiled.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:33 am

Hook line and sinker.

"Pins and submissions is how I like to do it. And since we're here, why don't we take this to my room? Help me break the place in?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 am

"Oh..." normally a gentleman has to buy me dinner first before making so forward a request, but I'll let it slide." She gestured toward the dorm room door. "Lead the way, Mr. Floyd."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 am

He grinned cheerfully and did just as she said. Barely three steps off the bus and he was already in his first battle. I think I'm going to like this place

Eventually they arrived at his room, a relativel average abode with a queen sized bed in the corner. To his surprise there was a ref girl already there. She was either there to welcome him, or someone had seen this match coming ahead of time.

"Ah," he sighed as he set his luggage down and flopped on the bed. "Our first fights here, and soon to be someone's first defeat." He grinned again at her. "which one of us do you think it's gonna be?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete) Empty Re: A dash of immaturity (Selene vs. Matt) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next