by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 Empty Re: SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo

Post by anegge Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Shel yelped as she was dropped onto her but and rolled onto her back tripped by the taller opponent. She pushed up onto her elbows and spread her legs a bit expecting the girl to scramble away from the edge towards her and looking for a chance to slap her thick thighs around the girl like a venus fly trap.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 GXChUKwSS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 1BElGMISS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 Empty Re: SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Sweeping her opponent down made Lisa gain some ground and move away from the edge, but the curvy brunette ran right between Shel's muscular thighs.

"Ghaah!" groans Lisa as she feels the pressure of the ebony girl's legs on her slender waist. She moves her legs in order to stand up, but her opponent was pushing her waist down, bending Lisa's bubble butt up to the audience's excitement.

But, as it wasn't a submission match, staying under that hold could mean making Shel waste energy, so the girl tried to stand up to reduce the pressure on her waist, and keep the ebony girl busy with her hold...

...until she turns around and attempts to flip Shel's body into a face down position, grabbing her legs and then trying to take them away from her belly to perform a Boston Crab on the strong girl.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Shel was mainly trying to hold Lisa in place with her hold but the girl was strong enough to give her serious trouble even without the girl's being slippery yet. The mighty Italian eventually struggled to her feet splitting Shel's ankles long enough to step her over.

"Ugh, damn girl." The Ebony beauty was stuck now her face and breast pushing firmly down into the cold wet surface of the canvas as Lisa locked her in place. There were no ropes to break this hold. It seemed the monstrous brunette was in complete control.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 GXChUKwSS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 1BElGMISS '12: Shel vs Lisa, wet t-shirt sumo - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Lisa smiled in excitement as she was able to escape Shel's control and reverse it in a submission hold as well. The crowd also reacted with surprise, cheering that flashy move with the tall Italian applying the Boston Crab on her opponent.

The brunette kept the pressure as she held Shel's legs under her armpits. But it wasn't a submission match, Lisa could torture and inflict the pain she wanted but it would be no use, as to score the girls would have to throw their foes outside the platform. And the Italian was not a sadistic woman, so instead of keeping the hold for very long she just kept jerking the ebony's back for about 10 seconds, to weaken the girl, and then Lisa dropped her big booty right at her opponent's back while pulling her legs, for a quick rough bend.

After that, Lisa will release the strong ebony legs and then turn around, applying a sleeper on her prone opponent and lifting her up while holding both the girl's arms on her back and pressing her neck, to keep Shel in control.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 am

Shel grit her teeth in the boston crab trying to resist the pain, but when Lisa sat her thick ass down the sudden jolt leftShel's screaming. She looked back panting as she saw the Italian crawl over to switch to a sort of camel clutch. If she locked that in Shel's spine would be hurting badly.

With a scowl the American twisted to one side before Lisa could lock the move, reached up and grabbed her around the arm and neck trying to toss her into a forward somersault and leave her on her back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 am

Lisa tought that her powerful move she just used on Michelle would be enough to impair her movements, so the tall Italian got pretty surprised when her oponent quickly avoided getting grabbed.

Widening her eyes, Lisa tried to turn and avoid the ebony's atyack but Shel moved faster, grabbing the brunette and she ended up tossed, hitting her back on the hard platform.

Groaning, Lisa gets to her knees as she looked back to Shel. Raising her hands, the girl breathes deeply, recovering from the impact and then moving to grab the other girl's shoulders and begin to push her closer to the edge.

Last edited by 9563 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:23 am

Shel was surprised at Lisa's quick recovery. It seemed both girl's were giving it their all so far.

She confidently sat up on her knees getting caught by the shoulders by the Italian girl. She returned the favor pushing back against Lisa and spreading her knees to the side slightly making herself very hard to move. This was a position she was very familiar with from apartment wrestling. She shifted her position to put all her strength into pushing the other fighter back knowing that in this position Lisa's height advantage was lessened. Her last toss had flipped Lisa quite near to the edge and now it wouldn't take much to push her out, she wasn't going to let Lisa turn the tables now.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 am

Lisa groaned as she locked up with her opponent again. The brunette felt that the other girl was weakened by her Boston Crab, but didn't expect Shel's arms to be still so powerful.

"Ghh!...damn...so...strong..." the Italian said, grunting as she did her best to push, but the ebony girl remained unmoving.

Widening her eyes, Lisa realized that she was the one getting pushed, and the amazon was close to the edge. If things kept going like that, she would eventually fall from the platform. So, the girl, instead of pushing back, quickly laid on her back and then, using her opponent's strenght and momentum against her, attempts to place her knee on Shel's tummy and roll the girl over herself, throwing her out of the platform.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Lisa dropped back dipping the back of her head into the water and causing Shel to re-actively remove her hands from the girl's shoulders. Then with a thud she felt the girl's knees impact her gut. "Ohh," she groaned as Lisa tried to heft her up. But from the kneeling position they had been in and the momentum wasn't great enough even for a strong woman like Lisa to immediately heft the ebony girl up and she struggled to flip her properly for a moment. As she did Shel grabbed the girl's ankles and pulled them apart slipping free of the aborted monkey flip and collapsing belly first between the girl's legs. Shel shifted her hands to the girl's knees as she panted, her stomach aching. She tried to force Lisa into the splits as she recovered.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm

It was a nice conter that Lisa attempted, but apparently Shel was pretty aware of that move, as suddenly Shel dropped down after being on her belly. Lisa was now on the edge of the platform, and Shel just had to push her out with the help of the wetness of her body.

"Noo!!" Lisa cried as her opponent pushed her out of the platform, making her fall on the water. Round one was a loss.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next