by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest!

+6
zxn666
kerflubble
Bluemouse
Hawthorne22
valen311
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! Empty Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest!

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:56 am

The scene was something out of a vacation pamphlet. The sun was low as dusk approached and filled the sky with brilliant oranges and purples. A magnificent backdrop as the games of Summer Splash were about to commence. The scene laid before the small and lucky audience, who were seated on a few sections of rather upscale bleachers, was to be the opening salvo of a hopefully magnificent new tradition to the already action packed pay-per-view events that the AFW was known for.

A stage with a modest curtained background had been erected and behind them were a gaggle of girls on the other side waited patiently for the event to start. As camera men stalked around for the perfect way to capture the moment, a small looking pink haired girl was shoved out onto the stage and practically stumbled and fell face first ontot he ground. She was holding a microphone and turned and looked at the shoving hand.

"H-Hey! Why am I here? I don't want to be doing this."

There was a pause as she nodded and listened to the obscured voice. "Huh? In my contract/ I don't remember reading that! So I just announce... what's going on here again? What!? W-wait! I didn't sign up for THAT!?"

As she was trying to protest, Lukretia Von Creuzefeldt stepped up wearing a black sarongish looking attire with classy black sandals and her hair done up rather regally. She had pulled together a look that was both elegant and beach worthy and spoke into the microphone to the audience.

"Thank you very much everyone. Please give a form an applause sphere for Frauline Quinn who has graciously volunteered to demonstrate tonight's event. I hope everyone vill enjoy ze evenings festivities und take avay a taste of vat ve are offerign you zis summer."

"I-I didn't sign up for this!" Wells blurted out nervously as she tugged on her large white T-shirt. "One minute I was napping and the next minute I'm being shoved onto a stage!"

"You sleep in a T-shirt und bikini bottoms, how bold." Lukretia said with a smirk as she turned to face the audience. "Along vith frauline Quin und meine assistants I vill explain ze riules of tonight's competition." Out stepped Babd, Macha and Morrigan dressed in mock bikini maid outfits, wearing only the bare necessity of clothing to cover up their womanly goods as well as being adorned with little maid hats. Babd was carrying a large squirt gun while Macha had a garden hose and Morrigan was holding a fire-hose.

"Ze contestant vill state zere name und how much vater ze vant on zem. Zey vill be squirted vith ze appropriate amount of vater all vile performing as zey desire. zere is no need to do more zan stand zere und get vet if ze girl chooses."

Lukretia was interrupted by loud boos from the audience and smiled. "But I can tell zat von't vin over many of you. Now, let us demonstrate." Lukretia walked over to Wells and held out her microphone. "Name?"

""Y-you already know what it is! You dragged me here!"

"Name."

"Wells Quinn." She said with a defeated sigh.

"Desired amount of water?"

"None!"

"Das gut, Morrigan, if you vould."

"No wait I Said NONE NOT ALLMMMPHHGHGH!"

The red headed maid stepped up and squirted down Wells with the fire-hose who flailed and yelped until she was finally knocked tot he ground. When Morrigan Stopped the water, she was laying on the ground with glazed over eyes, her hard pink nipples poking through her now see-through T-shirt. The crowd began to cheer. "Once ze girl is done vith her exhibition, ze panel of judges und ze audience vill decide vich one had ze best performance und a revard vill be given out accordingly."

As the crowd Cheered, Lukretia motioned over tot he Judges Table where a surly looking Valkoinen sat with her arms crossed in her white camouflaged clothes. "Now, vithout further ado, let's get ze contestants out!"

WET T-SHIRT CONTEST RULES!

Post as your character coming onto the stage, post what she is wearing (it should be a white T-shirt and any colored bikini bottoms and a bra if she is modest. Then post her saying her name and whether she wants to be soaked with the squirt gun, the garden hose or the fire hose. Assume that the appropriate maid will be doing the actions, just RP what your girl is doing and how much water she is getting splashed with, etc. Perform the desired amount of exhibition, whether it be dancing, shaking, something provocative or even just standing there getting wet. Be creative! Be in character! Have Fun! Then rp your character walking off to the side of the stage. This should all be done in one post!

I may or may not occasionally comment with the judges. If you enter you're only required one post but you may post more than that. Please leave comments to a minimum, at least until after the judging is completed. When the poll is opened up, you may vote for who you think had the best exhibition, sexiest exhibition, who was the most in character who who you thought was the most creative. When the poll is closed, there will be an in character decision made and then any follow up rping can be done.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by 445 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest! Empty Re: Summer Splash Wet T-Shirt Contest!

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:24 am

The first out was Tiffany Laurence. Clad in a whilte t-shirt that was cut just under her breasts to leave her midsection bare and a pair of daisy dukes style shorts, the cowgirl also topped off the country look with a cow print western hat.
"Hey y'all!" she waved to the crowd and the judges. "The name's Tiffany, and let's get started."
She looked at the water bearing maids.
"You there, with the garden hose. Macha right? Could you do the honors..?" she asked.
As the water began to coat her, Tiffany turned her back to the audience, her hips canting back towards them as she bent over, half her rear on display due to her shorts, letting the water cascade down her rump.
After holding that pose for a bit she turned to the left to give everyone a side view, arching her back as hose continued to spray her. Her white t-shirt turned transparent, displaying pink nipples erect from the cold. The cowgirl smiled at the audience, letting them enjoy the view before deciding to end with one final pose.
Turning to give everyone a full frontal view, she bent forward slightly, letting the soaked shirt hang down enough to display the tops of her breasts, winking proactively as her turn came to an end.
"And that's all folks..!" she called, heading off to the side of the stage, making room for the next contestant.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 am

Cardia did not want to be here. But Lukretia's desires had a tendency to override her own.

Nervously, Cardia stepped out from backstage, wearing loose white t-shirt that hung to her hips, barely disguising a violet bikini bottom. Looking out at the crowd, Cardia barely disguised a grimace. A bunch of horny guys, Lukretia, her psycho maids, and Valkoinen... a rather awful mix. "H-hi..." Cardia began nervously, the pit of her stomach falling out with dread. "I'm Cardia and..." She glanced over at the maids. Morrigan had apparently already decided on how much water Cardia was going to get. "Aaand here it comes." Cardia added in almost weary resentment.

"Gyah!" The fire hose blast struck her right in the face. Cardia tried to shield herself, but the torrent of water struck with tremendous force, spraying her all over. Her shirt was soaked in seconds, revealing her bare chest and erect nipples quickly to anyone who could catch a glimpse through the sheets of water. Stumbling back as she continued to be pounded with water, Cardia finally slipped and fell backwards to the stage floor. This did little to avert Morrigan's sadistic glee as she leaned up over the stage, as much as she felt she could get away with, to continue slamming Cardia with water, preventing her from rising with any degree of success.

After close to thirty seconds, Morrigan finally shut off the hose. Cardia rolled over, spitting out a mouthful of water and coughing as she rose to her feet. Facing the audience with an annoyed glare, practically nothing left to the imagination by her soaked and clinging shirt, Cardia sighed. "That nonsense aside, I would like to be hit by the squirt gun, please."

With characteristic zeal, Babd would fire a stream of water at Cardia's chest from off stage. It had no real effect, except to give a bit of a water stream running around Cardia's already soaked chest. Cardia would give a half-hearted shake, sending her breasts bouncing from side to side, before giving one quick wave and walking off the stage.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 am

Wells, still wet from her display had managed to get back to the judges booth where she sat next to Valkoinen. Lukretia took her seat on the other side of the Finn and they awaited the first contestant. When Tiffany came out and strutted her stuff, all three watched carefully, Wells turning her head and blushing a bit. "Um... That was pretty risque. Are they all going to be like this? Are you sure we're allowed to air this!?"

Lukretia gave Tiffany a polite clap and smiled as she went off stage. "It vas a good showing. I hope zere vill be better." She said.

Valkoinen held up a card that had a zero degrees on it. somewhere an announcer over the loudspeaker narrated to the crowd.

And the Russian judge gives ms. Laurence a score of zero degrees Celsius... apparently..

"Cold like Finnish Winter!" Val said and pulled out her knife and stabbed at Wells direction. The kawaii yelped and fell off her chair.

"T-that's not how you judge! And where did you get that knife!"

Lukretia motioned for the next competitor and Cardia came out. After an amusing display, the German Domme watched her prance off with a smirk. "I expected nothing less." She mused.

Valkoinen held up a -100 sign. "Wimpy Simpy pool boy is with the spending whole day near water and she is not even with the being able to stand up when getting pelted by measly peasly hose? Tch."

Wells slammed her palms into the desk and stood up. "I'm voting for her!" She said and then blushed. "I feel her pain." She said as she shrank into her chair and began to sob.

"Just get ze next one up here." Lukretia said as she waved on the next competitor.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 am

Taylor had heard overheard chatter between other girls at the gym about this thing. The idea of it pissed her off. A bunch of Wish-I-Was-Hot skanks parading around and relishing every moment of being oggled by a bunch of pervs. She was way hotter than all the creepy freaks that crawled around the gym, and she was a way better fighter, and of course she never got recognition for either.

Since it was a big PPV night, she imagined that Lukretia Von Imagerman would be there, and she couldn't resist showing up.

Moments after the last girl came backstage looking miserable, Taylor launched herself onto the stage, bright blue hair in pigtails, a big grin, bare feet, and everything else in between covered up by a large white bath robe that came down over her hands and was cinched tightly at the neck.

"Hey!" She started, being as loud and brash and obnoxious as she wanted. "I know how much you skeevy little pervy-pervs just looove skin and boobs and stuff. Show of hands, okay? Who likes seeing crazy hot, fit, sexysexy girls? Aaallmost naked, and aaalllllllll wet?" Her eyes narrowed, her grin became a bit more dangerous as she caught sight of Lukretia. Smug little geek, she probably thought she looked soo good in her $4000 getup. Well... she did, really.

"Well..." Taylor purred, in a sultry voice, sliding her hands slowly up to the top of the robe. "Maybe I can help you out, but I'll need some encouragement. How about... you." She pointed to Babd, who obliged with a little stream of water that succeeded only in getting the robe a little damp. Taylor slid her hips over to one side, striking just a little bit of a sexy pose.

"Oh, man. You suck. No offense, but... seriously. What about you?" She pointed to Macha, and as the larger stream of water from the garden hose began to saturate her robe she grinded her hips to the left, to the right, took hold of the robe and finally, dramatically, threw the whole thing off.

This time she was blue pigtails, a big grin, and bare feet, with everything in between covered by a dark blue wetsuit. A few groans rolled through the crowd and she sneered. She hopped up to the front of the stage, careful not to slip and die on the wet floor, locked eyes on Lukretia and threw both middle fingers out for her, sticking out her tongue.

"I can't blame you guys, but this crazy sour kraut has got to be stopped! This is ridiculous, right? From this far away, you still creep me out. Does your daddy approve of this? He is paying for it right? Ri-" Her eyes drifted over to the side and for the first time she noticed... fire hose? She exchanged glares with Lukretia for a split second. A simple nod and Morrigan opened fire with the hose.

"SHIT!" The blast hit her squarely in the chest, and it hurt like hell. The girl was like a fire hose sniper. She tried to shield her breasts with her forearms, but with the floor already so wet she lost her footing and fell awkwardly onto the edge of the stage with a horrible smack before tumbling down onto the ground in a heap.

None of that stopped Morrigan from continuing to brutalize her with the hose, and while a steady stream of spluttering and garbled profanity came from Taylor's mouth she scrambled to get her footing several times, trying to run away. She made it a few feet every time before being taken back off her feet, until finally she made it far enough around the stage that the girl no longer had an angle. She climbed up onto the stage again, cautiously, staying low, before sprinting across the stage to the safety of the backstage curtain while all three girls sprayed at her.

Sure, she proved her point, or at least she thought so, but she had never been laughed at that much by so many people at once.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

While wet T shirt contests had always sounded fun to Adrian Kytes, she was normally wearing something she'd put too much effort into to let it get wet. Then she'd heard who'd be dishing out the water. The terrible trio would no doubt be looking for a degree of payback, but that gave Adrian an idea for her own little payback for the 3 on 1 deal, and maybe impress the boss with her problem solving skills.

If they thought that she'd be walking into a trap then they had learnt nothing about her.

A little preperation, a few bribes here and there, a little more preperation, one huge bribe, dying her hair a shade of maroon and tying it back in a ponytail, wearing daisy duke shorts as well as a sleveless white top she was all ready for operation "screw you maids."

She needed to think of better names of these plans.

A large plastic crate was pushed onto the stage by a few stage hands who got sprayed off with a garden hose for their troubles before she walked out, a wicked smile on her face. Play it calmly at first... "Hey! I'm Adrian Kytes, and miss Von Creuzefeldt if your maids and secretary didn't tell you this and I don't really think they would have because they suck but I noticed Meister was recruiting so I'd like to present myself for whatever role, maybe help you get some actual decent maid outfits because what they have," she said, taking a quick pause to look at their current attire "normaly I mean, the bikinis work really well surprisingly, better than the actual maid outfits and so I thought..."

Morrigan didn't let her finish her near endless speech before turning on the fire hose. Exactly as planned so far, Adrian thought as she rolled back over the heavy crate for some cover from the torrent of water, the blast back was enough to soak her costume even though the audience bood because they couldn't see her. All she had to do was wait for her big bribe to come into play.

The water from the firehose soon stopped, Morrigan looking confused as the high pressure spray dropped to a few drips out the end. "Now!" Adrian shouted, flipping off the top of the crate revealing the contents: a fuckton of Ice and two specially chilled, high powered water guns, pre-presurized, filled and just above freezing. Grabbing the guns for herself she rolled out of cover, a gun in each hand and with a shout of "Barangarang Motherfuckers!" opened fire, sending the legitimatley freezing liquid directly at Morrigan's and Macha's breasts. Their shrieks of suprise made it all worth it.

A quick shake as Babd gave her a little spray from her water gun and she laughed all the way off-stage. "Now that's how you send a message." she said out loud to no one in particular as she went to prepare her next costume for her actual match. Whatever a steam and shadows match was.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Satomi Kojima did not want to do this. In her mind, she was the simple owner of a bar, and while she was far from being innocent, the fact was that she didn't like being an exhibitionist either. But she was being forced to. Between losing her bar and getting a little wet, the choice seemed obvious.

Of course, that didn't mean that she was going to make things easy for Lukretia. After watching from the side and seeing how the previous two girls went for open defiance, Satomi knew that she should probably do something like that as well. Unfortunately for her, Lukretia prepared everything beforehand. She wasn't allowed anything except for a t-shirt and a pair of green bikini bottoms. Luckily for Satomi though, the guards at the door were regulars, and were more than eager to do their favorite hot bartender a small favor. And it certainly was small. Satomi didn't know if this was going to work at all.

She held in her hands a pair of roller-wheels, the same kind she normally wore in her intro into matches. She certainly wasn't as prepared for everything as the girls before, but this was her best shot at getting back at Lukretia while putting on a good show.

She took the stage, skating out to the middle, her long red hair flying in the wind. "Good afternoon honored guests!" Satomi said, waving her hands up at the crowd, "I'm Satomi Kojima, owner and bartender of the Beachhouse Bar, located right beside the AFW complex!" A few people in the crowd cheered. Satomi wasn't doing much to fire them up yet. But she was waiting till her performance started. Indeed, many in the crowd were eager to see what the busty waitress would look like when wet.

"Alright then! Now if you wouldn't mind," Satomi did something surprising, and pointed directly at Morrigan, "Use that fire hose!" Morrigan looked a bit surprised, since she was sure nobody wanted that fire hose. With a shrug, she picked it up, pointed at Satomi, and let out a blast. Only, Satomi wasn't there! The girl had quickly ducked off to the side, out of the way.

"Didn't you hear me properly? Hit me with that hose!" Satomi said. Morrigan, a bit angry now, pointed the hose and shot out another jet. Satomi quickly dashed out of the way. Morrigan didn't let up, chasing Satomi around the stage wit the water. But Satomi stayed just out of reach, her roller-wheels giving her enough speed to avoid that water. She even did some taunting, skating close to the maids and then suddenly turning to send up a spray of water from the already sopping wet stage right at the maids' faces.

"C'mon, you can't get me wet if you can't catch me!" Satomi taunted, even though she was getting plenty wet from the splashing water. Her tight t-shirt was already clinging onto her body and completely see-through now, revealing that the busty waitress wasn't wearing anything underneath. Satomi was having too much fun to care through. Morrigan was getting furious now, sending burst after burst of water, but never hitting Satomi.

Satomi skated close to the maids again, this time reaching out a hand and snagging Macha's garden hose. "Kyah!" the dark haired maid cried. Satomi shot her a cheeky grin. Even though that hose was not on, Satomi knew she could do plenty of nasty things with it. Like whip it at Morrigan's face!

"Ah!" Morrigan cried as the hose clocked her right in between the eyes. She dropped the fire hose and fell down onto her bum. Satomi laughed, skating out to the center of the ring again, and waving her hands at the crowd once more. This time, there was far more cheering. "I hoped you enjoyed that show!" she yelled, pushing her breasts together with her arms, pulling a cute and sexy pose, and blowing a kiss at the audience.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Lukretia watched as the next contestant came out. She had recently met Taylor in person and was a little surprised that the girl had shown up to an event like this. Though she carefully watched, a cool smirk on her face as the girl came out in a bath robe. She watched the display with mild curiosity until Taylor threw open the robe and revealed a wet suit. Lukretia actually smirked and Wells wrinkled her brow a bit. Valkoinen remained stoic, her arms crossed and a surly look on her face. While this went one, Wells began to sob. "W-why did she flick me off!? I don't even know her!"

Lukretia shook her head at Wells. "Also, exactly vat I expected." She said as Taylor was blasted off the stage. The crowd indeed laughed and Lukretia let out a smirk as she politely clapped her hands.

Valkoinen held up a card that said '-65' on it. Wells looked at Valkoinen with a shocked expression. "Those aren't real scores!"

"Blue haired girl was with the coming prepared. Why are these simpy wimpy girls with the thinking that shirt would be with the good defense against hose? I am with the liking blue haired girl's tenacity!" She said as she stabbed towards Wells with her knife.

"S-Stop that!" cried the pink haired girl as the next girl wheeled in her big box.

ASs Adrian stepped up to the plate Morrigan, at least, indeed wanted a bit of revenge on the girl for thinking she could do as she pleased with her mistress. Lukretia listened carefully to Adrian. She had heard about what happened with the maids but not in great detail and it was mostly about how the maids kicked some girl's ass at some convention or something. It was second hand from Hilde and she hadn't bothered to remember it.

While se contemplated Adrian's words, Morrigan decided thats he was going to start the show herself and aimed a blast at Adrian. As Adrian's planned unfurled, Morrigan and Macha were awarded a dose of chilly water ont heir bosoms for their efforts. Babd was left wanting as Adrian left the stage and Lukretia smirked as she politely clapped.

"Very interesting."
She said carefully.

"Hey!" Wells whined. "Don't you think this is getting a little out of hand!?"

Valkoinen held up a card with a picture of an onion on it.

"And the Russian Judge has given the contestant a score of onion!"

"Where are you getting these cards at!?" Wells said in shock.

"It is with the being like a zero but with the being a little bit stinkier." Valkoinen commented.

"T-That doesn't make sense either!" Wells added.

"Next." Lukretia called out as Satomi came out.

Once more the Maids played the foil as Satomi skated around the stage, causing distress amongst the bikini clad servants. The crowd still cheered as she skated off though, it was the first time in a few contestants that they had received a good amount of fan service. While she skated off, Babd whimpered a bit. "Why isn't anyone picking on me!" She whined as the judges commented.

"Also, interesting." Lukretia stated.

"Holy crap I would have fallen and broken my butt if I had tried that! I wouldn't even put on roller skates in a normal setting let alone all this water around. Even if you bet me!" Wells then looked expectantly at the other two who ignored her. Her face then fell as she sighed.

Valkoinen held up a sign that had the pi sine with a negative in front of it.

"So exact!" Wells chimed in.

"She was with the being mildly impressive with her use of improvised weapons. But if it were with the being me, I would be with the using garden hose as garrote."

"Get ze next batch up here." Lukretia called out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 am

Next up would be Bunny Bomber, making her entrance in a slightly too-tight white t-shirt, a dark pink bikini bottom, and a pair of matching, slightly heeled sandals. She wore a confident, almost cocky smile on her face as she crossed to the center of the stage, holding herself with the grace and poise that she had held over from her modelling career. Normally, this kind of thing wasn't up her alley, but what the hell! She didn't have a match planned for the pay-per-view, and there was no reason not to get into the spirit of things, right? Besides, she knew she could beat any of the girls who had came out so far, hands down, and she would prove it right here and right now.

As she reached the center of the stage, Bunny would blow a quick kiss to the cheering crowd, some of her fans in attendance. Cocking one hand on her hip and raising the other into the air, she would grin, calling out loudly to the audience.

"Bunny Bomber, reporting for action!" She cried out. "But you guys already knew that, right? After all, how could you forget a body like this..." She lowered her raised hand, gesturing slowly over her curvy, massively busty body, grinning wider now than before. She was feeling in her element, and was ready to give these people a show.

Looking back down to the maids holding their weapons, she would glance over each one, finally locking eyes with Macha and giving her a slow wink. "Give me your worst..." she cooed towards her, winking at her. Macha nodded once, turning the hose upon her and letting her have it, full force.

As the spraying water hit her, Bunny would tilt her head back, letting out a loud, long moan of pleasure and spreading her arms to the sides, taking the full force of the hose. Within seconds, she would be coated from head to two, the water dripping from her body into a puddle around her, the t-shirt sticking to her skin and showing she wasn't wearing a single thing beneath it, her nipples firm and hard, pushing up against the thin material of her shirt. Slowly she would bring her hands back in, resting them over her shoulders for a moment before letting her fingertips trace down her chest, over each of her massive tits. Bunny paused for a moment, letting out another loud moan and giving herself a gentle, almost teasing squeeze for the crowd. Then, she would let her hands continue downwards, towards her sides and over her hips. She mmed, giving her hips a bit of a gyrating spin as she looked back to the crowd, tracing her gaze over them slowly and giving them another wink.

"Well, I guess that's it..." Bunny called out, giving the cheering audience another wink. She leaned forwards, just enough to give them a tantalizing peek down her shirt. "Hope you all like what you saw." She'd call out in a lusty, low tone, letting out a playful giggle afterwards.

She turned to the side, slowly going to make her exit, giving her wide ass a bit of a shake as she did. But before she stepped off completely, she would look back over her shoulder at the judges, blowing them another kiss before turning away and vanishing off the stage and from sight.

In the bag, She thought, smirking to herself. Those other girls don't even compare.

Last edited by 549 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:03 pm

" Let's see what they think of the Latin heat! "

Katarina stepped out once it was her turn, dressed in a loose white shirt with the Portuguese logo on the front of it, underneath she wore completely nothing, but that most definitaly will be shown once the water does it's trick. Faint pink bikini bottoms with see through white silk cloths tucked within it and bright pink blossoms on them. Strangely enough, she had a soccer ball with her. Carried with a confident smirk, she stepped onto the stage. This was going to be her time to shine, even if she would lose, she would have shown just how sexy she could be. She signaled the two maids she brought with her, each picking a garden hose and waiting for Katarina's signal.

" Hi Hi! I am Katarina De Riva! I'm here to implode your pants! "

With that, she gave a nod, which was a simple tilt to the side with her head, the maids repositioned themselves, one infront of Katarina, aiming the garden house directly at her and the other maid at the side, aiming the garden hose upwards and forward so the water would rain down at her. Then it happened, both of them started their liquid assault on the Latin Sun, Against the front on her body but also having water raining down on her, soaking her from two different angles.

Katarina waited until her shirt was soaked, which resulted to it clinging against the curves her body and revealing her naked chest throughout the shirt, then dropping the ball infront of her and pressed her foot down upon it. She started to bend lower, letting her breasts hang down low, right infront of the judges. She then quickly brought her foot from the ball and behind it, kicking it upwards while her body tilted back, her chest puffing out at the ceiling so the ball could fall back down and connect with her chest, thrusting it upwards to make the ball bounce up long enough forward Katarina to bend over instead, letting the ball roll down her back in a slow manner, letting out a soft ' mmmm ', eyes closed while she felt the ball roll down her spin, her chest once again hung, her body bending lower and lower to keep the ball upon her back and not fall off, which had an added affect of letting her breasts bounce almost playfully the more she moved. The ball stopped just above her but, holding out her arms at the side, almost like a graceful bow, the water pouring down upon her back, dripping down the sides of her shirt and hands, her face soaked since it was in the direct firing line of the garden hose, her bangs dripping smalls streams of water while her chest was completely soaked and visible through that thin shirt.

As a final trick to finish her act, she rose up slightly, enough to bring the ball further down and towards her rear, then suddenly lowering and thrusting her butt upwards, launching the ball as a result, Katarina quickly rising up to do a few twirls with her body, letting the water dance along with her, spinning like a tornado, the water going everywhere ( Luckily not on the judges. ) And stopped to face them again, bending down again and bringing one foot off the ground and up, showing just athletic she was, bringing her leg back and up as far as it could, her foot making a ' landing pad ' for the descending ball which fall upon it, just barely managing to keep it upon her foot though, it was slippery and she was lucky the ball didn't fly too high. She brought one hand up in a peace sign infront of her right eye, sticking out her tongue and doing a pose in that position, her breasts still bouncing a little from the sudden movement she had made aswell as the soft impact of the ball.

After a few seconds of posing like that, she brought the ball back down upon the ground and letting her foot rest upon it, standing back up straight and giving one last bow, the maids turning off the garden hoses yet that the water still dripping off her, giving each maid a wink before she kicked the ball back up in her hand and turned, her rear shaking teasingly before she walked off the stage with a confident grin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next