Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match)

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 am

"Crazy what you can do with knowledge. Lumberjill for the win!"
Kelly had always ridiculed her father for his choice in careers and forcing her to at least try to get a real job. But to be honest, the Blonde turned Blue was not the best choice for a daily job. Lazy, uninterested in most things, believing that it would just adjust itself all in time. But seriously, she knew quite something about dragging stuff around, and Sarah was more and more looking like a log she could roll around while her hands were branches and her body the stump.

As with stones, logs didn't strike back, but Kelly was pretty sure that Sarah was no log and would not approve of being dragged to the fringes of the bed, but there was a juicy pinfall in her mind she wanted to see Sarah in.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs. Kelly Flowers(Soft Bed Wrestling Match)

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm

"Ugh...I'm not some tree.." Sarah groaned in complaint though far more worried about the precarious position she was now in. The situation getting a bit tricky closing in on the edges of the bed. Her mind far too focused on the match to this point to remember that there was a pretty limited amount of space to work with. Her guard would have to stay up or she'd find herself down on the ground soon.

Therefore for now Sarah tried to play it defensively trying to dig into the bed with her feet a little and keep a grip on her opponent so it wouldn't be too easy to roll again. That would of course keep Sarah from being able to attack as much, but that was a sacrifice Sarah would have to make in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

The Canadian nearly burst into laughter. The wry humor of Sarah was really getting at her, this mixture of professionalism and cute innocence reminded her strongly of Hisako, although her sexy swimmer gave in to the beast much more voluntarily
"Indeed, you are no tree. But I wouldn't have kissed a tree like I kissed you."
Kelly was about to roll again when she was interrupted by the defense action of Sarah.
"Uhn? Don't want to be pinned in a nice way?"
She asked innocently while trying to shift her body scissor deeper to reach the knees and lift them in the air while pressing the captured wrists of Sarah on the ground in the hope to force her to do a kick out from this ordinary pin to continue her journey to the fringes of bed-land.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 am

While Sarah wasn't aiming to entertain her opponent, she figured that her guard might go down if she was too busy laughing to focus on the match. She hadn't run into too many opponents like Kelly which made this match more interesting. "I certainly hope not. Though what you and the trees do together is your business." Sometimes Sarah just couldn't help herself when it came to responding to puns. It was all the easier anyways when her opponent wasn't a bad person.

Sarah continued to struggle trying to find a way out of this increasingly troublesome position. "Wasn't aiming to get pinned actually..." Sarah groaned surprised that Kelly could actually come up with a pin like that. This was looking like a bad spot and she had no choice, but to kick out of it or else end up pinned and giving Kelly another point. Before she heard the one count the girl was already trying to kick and getting worried about how close she was to the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Kelly had a sudden influx of pictures with her springing around in a wood, hugging and kissing trees, and tress hugging her back. She had been bombarded with Japanese culture, and a plant rape scenario replaced the Canadian pines of her homeland slow but steadily with *aggressive* bamboo vines, causing her to chuckle uncontrollably, sending a quivering pulse through her body.
"Ha. I like your thinking, really."
She kind of forgot to drag Sarah further to the fringes of the bed, so lost was she in this little visions.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 am

Of course all Sarah could see was her opponent seeming to lose it a bit or just get lost in her own imagination. Regardless it was giving Sarah a reprieve from the push towards the edge of the bed and gave her some time to figure out just what she was going to do now.

"Long as we are thinking about the same thing." Sarah replied trying to grab onto Kelly and try swapping places to flip her opponent towards the edge and maybe give Sarah a key advantage in getting those last couple of points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 pm

"Hui?!"
Kelly was surprised as she found herself in trouble now while the tables were turned on her. She was struggling with her legs going up and down, but suddenly realized that Sarah had chosen to play along in their little game which was up to date more of a Kelly game in which Sarah had been accidentally dragged into.
"Uh, Sarah-chan, you got something in mind for me right now? Already got me excited."
And that wasn't even a lie, maybe she had a stunt in mind that would blow the Canadian away.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Sarah was more surprised that this move worked than anything else. Still, it gave her a chance to pull ahead in this match and certainly the girl had no desire to give up this newfound advantage. Though what Sarah could do with this would have to be determined since she was mostly just taking advantage of something that Kelly in the first place had started.

The only downside to this situation that Sarah could find was that she hadn't though very far ahead. Since she didn't have a great plan in mind Sarah decided just to move ahead and attack from that precious position. Since Kelly had started things with that initial bodyscissors it let Sarah try to bring her knee up and grind that into Kelly's crotch while just trying to keep a hold on her opponent. "Don't worry, I'll come up with something." Sarah joked while wondering if she should just go for those last points right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Funny how the tables had turned on Kelly. A competitive person would have probably been mad by now or badly frustrated, but the Canadian liked the idea of a sudden, hedonistic turn around.

And Sarah sure wasn't dropped on her head and put her knee into play, earning a surprised huff from Kelly who was making a little jump when the knee touched the fabrication of her bottom.
"Ouuh, Sarah-chan, a good start. Really good."
She rubbed her knee over the flat stomach of her opponent in excitement.
"But still, I want my pin on you."
They were now closer to the edge of the bed, and Kelly wiggled to let them fall over the edge and on the soft floor, hoping to use her positioning to pin Sarah's hands over her head and let her slip down the bed until her bottom was on the floor and touching the bed behind her so that her legs would be hanging either on the bed or would clip forward in mid air, exposing the girl and giving her something to think while Kelly could enjoy herself tremendously at the sight.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 am

At least Sarah could be comforted by the fact that her opponent wasn't the type to resent her and get upset about how things were turning around. Of course those kinds of people could make mistakes so Sarah had to be careful that the relaxed Kelly wasn't going to do something utterly unexpected to turn this around.

"Well I'm glad that you approve." Sarah had to smile thinking it was tough to get upset at this girl which made the match a lot more interesting. Though she supposed some might have a tough time dealing with it.

"Don't think you are likely to get that pin." Sarah started to reply keeping up her different method of attacking. At least she tried to until Kelly's wiggling did knock them down. "Whoa!" Sarah gasped as she went over and in the confusion she did get her hands pinned above her head. It put Sarah into a pretty tricky position. Squirming a bit as her legs were still hanging on the bed while the rest of her was down on the ground. For some reason having Kelly stare at her like that while in that position had Sarah blushing a bit. Of course she was trying to get out of the pin, but it was tough to focus on that while she was in that vulnerable position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next