» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The first possible suspect (for robotcorp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The first possible suspect (for robotcorp) - Page 5 Empty Re: The first possible suspect (for robotcorp)

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 pm

"Please...let that girl go...she's nothing like me....she's still...pure...no one has touch her before unlike me. I've been touched everywhere so please" The Japanese cop still doesn't stop to beg although she is in no situation to bargain as what Reika had explained to her. She wanted to protect her friend badly from the evil hands of Reika but couldn't do it ,she blames herself for being so weak. All those MMA winning medals and boxing's title are proven worthless ,ironically...Reika is the one who proves it.

The French cop kicked aside by the sick Reika and there's nothing Maeko could do about that ,she is all in the depth of fear that she had never swam into metaphorically and those eyes ,those pair of Reika's eyes gazing into Maeko's eyes were seemed like a knife piercing into her heart. It was so cruel and evil ,Maeko was too terrified with those pair of eyes gazing straight at her. Not to mention when the sick Yakuza girl touches her forehead in a strange manner and saying bad things to her.

"I'm....yours but please...let Camille go...you could torture me ,beat me and even humiliate me as much as you want as long as you leave my friend alone" Maeko made her final offer ,it was such a tempting offer but Maeko herself unsure if the psycho would take it or not.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

The first possible suspect (for robotcorp) - Page 5 Empty Re: The first possible suspect (for robotcorp)

Post by Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 pm

[quote="Vivian":13dr9kmw]"Please...let that girl go...she's nothing like me....she's still...pure...no one has touch her before unlike me. I've been touched everywhere so please" The Japanese cop still doesn't stop to beg although she is in no situation to bargain as what Reika had explained to her. She wanted to protect her friend badly from the evil hands of Reika but couldn't do it ,she blames herself for being so weak. All those MMA winning medals and boxing's title are proven worthless ,ironically...Reika is the one who proves it.

The French cop kicked aside by the sick Reika and there's nothing Maeko could do about that ,she is all in the depth of fear that she had never swam into metaphorically and those eyes ,those pair of Reika's eyes gazing into Maeko's eyes were seemed like a knife piercing into her heart. It was so cruel and evil ,Maeko was too terrified with those pair of eyes gazing straight at her. Not to mention when the sick Yakuza girl touches her forehead in a strange manner and saying bad things to her.

"I'm....yours but please...let Camille go...you could torture me ,beat me and even humiliate me as much as you want as long as you leave my friend alone" Maeko made her final offer ,it was such a tempting offer but Maeko herself unsure if the psycho would take it or not.

With the thoughts of endless pain, and humiliation methods Reika could to do to this once, tough, well respected officer, she thought for those five seconds, brashly, but what would she do with her? the choice was clear as she started dragging maeko by the hair as little tints of rain, trickled in through the poorly constructed roof, dripping on camille's unconscious, yet helpless to help her partner out of the situation. A situation that had just took a turn for the worst for maeko....

"Ohhhh but I know now....my sweet...for your humiliation must be more...severe..........maeko..." she leaned down and whispered calmly into the right ear, but with a hint of fear into the girls head, pulling maeko kicking and crying down the halls of the condemned warehouse. For many offices lay abandoned, trashed from the past raids of the big Yakuza bust, it remained as the perfect little place Reika took her, "pets and prizes", for the many ways of torture she had in the sick mind of hers. The blend of both lust and pain, was scaring the officer beyond belief.

"Perfect...isn't it? I call it, old memories my dear maeko..." Reika bloodily smirked, wrenching a lock of hair out of maeko gorgeous head, not caring if it bled or bruised, for the screams were the the big turn on for Reika. Careless of how maeko pleaded, cute or emotionally distressed, to let go.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 am

Crazy as it sounds ,Reika wants a payback for everything what Maeko had done to her. It was nothing personal for Maeko ,she did her job and went home to forget about it but not for Reika ,the memories are still well kept by her brain. She remembers the exact detail of the day when the raid happened and dragging Maeko by the hair along the dusty ground is the start of the payback.

Rain pours down to the earth ,dripping to the unconscious Camille in hopes to wake her up but the French brute just won't while her partner was dragged and kicked by Reika in a sadistic manner before she is being dragged again by Reika to an office which seems familiar to both of them. A place where Maeko busted most innocent and weak girls who are working as a "prize" for the fighters.

The Japanese was just left speechless until Reika wrenches a fistful of her hair from her scalp and forcing Maeko to "AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" scream as loud as she could. Her scalp is burning ,bleeding a little ,it's just so undescribeable that the cop will just cry. Maeko is a human after all who could cry.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:26 am

[quote="Vivian":lzkfpq7j]Crazy as it sounds ,Reika wants a payback for everything what Maeko had done to her. It was nothing personal for Maeko ,she did her job and went home to forget about it but not for Reika ,the memories are still well kept by her brain. She remembers the exact detail of the day when the raid happened and dragging Maeko by the hair along the dusty ground is the start of the payback.

Rain pours down to the earth ,dripping to the unconscious Camille in hopes to wake her up but the French brute just won't while her partner was dragged and kicked by Reika in a sadistic manner before she is being dragged again by Reika to an office which seems familiar to both of them. A place where Maeko busted most innocent and weak girls who are working as a "prize" for the fighters.

The Japanese was just left speechless until Reika wrenches a fistful of her hair from her scalp and forcing Maeko to "AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" scream as loud as she could. Her scalp is burning ,bleeding a little ,it's just so undescribeable that the cop will just cry. Maeko is a human after all who could cry.

Reika smiled at the screams and cries of maeko, for it was just parching her needs for pleasuring pain on her, violently dragging her through the corridor. Music to her ears, Reika had done it, made one of the toughest officers officers cry out for help, tears swelling, its was the beginning of a long night of pain for maeko. In where Reika would go back for camille, if she got bored of this girl.

"Ahhh scream for me a little more maeko, its helpless to resist the pain your going through..." Reika slyly said calm in ad-mist the screaming of girl, slamming her through the door into the old office. Dusty, was to put it into view, harshly ripped open from the police bust, but it was home for Reika.

"Its time to stop crying...you are safe...your with...someone who cares for you, deeply..." Reika said, kneeling down to sit maeko in her lap, shushing her with gentle stroking to her bleeding head which covered her hands. A freak moment of compassion? had Reika stopped? it became more and more clear that she herself, was now not wanting to hurt maeko, but comfort her into pleasure...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 am

The Pain ,the Fear and the Fury are excruciating for the cocky cop alone to handle. For a moment of silence ,Maeko could only think of one possibility that Reika will finish her once they reach the office ,literally.

Maeko could only think the worst way that Reika will take out her life ,whether with a slow and torturing kill or a painful but a quick death but everything went down 180 degrees from the cop's mind. Reika in fact ,is taking care of her as she sits Maeko down in her lap ,comforting her with her smooth as silk voice while gently stroking her bleeding part of the head and softly shusing her like a baby who needs a sleep.

Maeko couldn't help but feel shocked with it ,she's surprised ,completely surprised that Reika would do something like this to her enemy. Maeko have seen this kind of girl during her entire career as an undercover cop but none of them ,in the end like Reika. Hard to believe that it's the best criminal that Maeko have ever met who have compassion on the enemy herself.

Could be this is one of Reika's dirty tricks?? or the girl really wants Maeko so badly??

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 am

[quote="Vivian":2s34qcdx]The Pain ,the Fear and the Fury are excruciating for the cocky cop alone to handle. For a moment of silence ,Maeko could only think of one possibility that Reika will finish her once they reach the office ,literally.

Maeko could only think the worst way that Reika will take out her life ,whether with a slow and torturing kill or a painful but a quick death but everything went down 180 degrees from the cop's mind. Reika in fact ,is taking care of her as she sits Maeko down in her lap ,comforting her with her smooth as silk voice while gently stroking her bleeding part of the head and softly shusing her like a baby who needs a sleep.

Maeko couldn't help but feel shocked with it ,she's surprised ,completely surprised that Reika would do something like this to her enemy. Maeko have seen this kind of girl during her entire career as an undercover cop but none of them ,in the end like Reika. Hard to believe that it's the best criminal that Maeko have ever met who have compassion on the enemy herself.

Could be this is one of Reika's dirty tricks?? or the girl really wants Maeko so badly??

Reika gently stroked the face of maeko while sat down, cooling her down as she had done a lot of damage to the officer, bruised, beaten, fearful, she was having a excellent night since she brought down two of Jumpstreet divisions toughest officer's. But seeing as this would lure in the SWAT teams on Reika, knowing full well that the Police would know, Reika had to make this all, rather quick....for maeko.

"You know maeko....ever since you was chasing me back there, I've felt....a certain....sexual tension between us both...." Reika said softly, looking down at her own bloody hands, "you, the hardhead Police officer....and me....the mind of many quality's...." smiling, Reika moved into a little, teasing kiss on maeko's lips, but noticed through the crack wall that her Nissan GTR, was dripping nitro fluids....not to mention this place was a bad place for gas...

Reika had to think fast, it was either pull the two out of here, or get caught up in a blast eventually getting arrested.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum