» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Punk & The Idol

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Punk & The Idol - Page 2 Empty Re: The Punk & The Idol

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Seira grunted as the other girl stepped on her foot, not seeing that coming as she loosened her grip on the hold as she came towards her with an elbow strike. Taking a step back, she avoided it and quickly countered with a boot to stomach. Next, she would back away and prance around with her hands behind her back sticking out her tongue, "Heheh come and get me..." Seira said with a smile.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Lethe spun around when her elbow missed, turning around just in time to catch Seira's foot to her belly. "Guh!" The kick knocked her off her feet, and onto her butt. She looked up at Seira as.. she was enjoying this?? She grit her teeth and picked herself up from the floor, dusting off her skirt. "You'll regret that.." She said, and chased after her, wanting to kick her ass.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Seira pranced around as Lethe ran after her, she avoided her with relative ease showing off her speed before rushing in after side stepping her and slamming her foot into the other girl's ribs. If Lethe doubled over, the girl would gently tilt her chin up and look at her with a smile, "Aww.. are you hurt?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 pm

psychopatrick88: Lethe was expecting seiya to run, running at top speed towards her, and instead got a harsh kick to her ribs. "Gu-ha!" She coughed out blood and spittle from the kick, her feet flying out from under her, and falls flat to her butt. She tries not to show it, but that one hurt. Her eyes were then tilted up to meet the idol's. She slowly clenched her teeth as seiya taunted her. "Don't... Don't you DARE mock me!!" She exclaimed, and tried to kick up hard into her belly woth both feet!

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Seira easily backed away from Lethe's attempt to kick her laughing at the other girl's frustration, "You're just too slow..." The brunette folded her arms and leaned agaisnt the locker. The girl taunted her by pretending to yawn as she eyed her foe who was on the floor.

psychopatrick88: "Kh.." She growled when her kick whiffed, her face going red at being made a fool of. "T-too slow?! I was a kickboxing CHAMP, damnit!" She snapped, and tried to kip up to her feet and throw a fierce kick up at her ribs, throwing the kick as hard as she could*

oathkeeper_afwrpg: "Oh Realy? I ddin't know they had kickboxing for the slow and the lame" Seira dropped low to the ground forcing the other girl to kick the hard metal lockers with her leg. Quickly getting onto one knee, while her opponent was most likely tending to her leg or at least a little off balance by the recoil of the kick would rush forrward and try to take down her opponent so she would hit the hard tile floor instead of a padded ring floor doing some real damage to her opponent.

psychopatrick88: "Auugh!!" She yelps as she kicks the metal locker at full force and pulls her leg back, fighting back tears, then got taken to the hard flooring. "Gyahh!!" She shouts as her back slaps against the linoleum flooring. "Khh... Get. Off." She snarls up at her.

oathkeeper_afwrpg: "As you wish..." Seira would say gerring up rather quickly as she wasn't planning on beign ontop for long anyways as the other girl would feel the girl's running shoe press against her face as Seira leaned in smiling the same smile she had on when she introduced herself to Lithe. Putting her hands on her hips, as she leaned in towards Lithe adding more weight to the girl's head as she spoke. "Hmm.. I thought the girl's here were supposed to be strong, but, then again... you might just be weak..." The idol pondered this as if it was all just a silly game to her.

psychopatrick88: Lethe watched as she got up, and started to sit up to get up herself, only to be forced down by the sole of seira's shoe. "Gmph!!" She grunts, then snarls loudly as the idol continues to taunt her. How?? How the hell was this pretty faced no talent model getting the best of her?! "You... I'll kill you!!" She snarled and tried to grab for her leg and twist it so the idol would smack her head off the lockerd!

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Lethe's little counter attack had worked for the most part as the idol brought up her arm to defend herself agaisnt the locker and being thrown off balance, her back hit the locker as she slumped against it grunting a little, it was the only damage Lethe was able to do to her so far, so she wasn't too worried about it. "You can try cutie pie~" She retorted as she would roll away and get back onto her feet.

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Lethe's little counter attack had worked for the most part as the idol brought up her arm to defend herself agaisnt the locker and being thrown off balance, her back hit the locker as she slumped against it grunting a little, it was the only damage Lethe was able to do to her so far, so she wasn't too worried about it. "You can try cutie pie~" She retorted as she would roll away and get back onto her feet.

psychopatrick88: Lethe snorts at her, and rolls back to her feet, grinding her teeth. "It's Cherry." Her eyes widened as she realized she gave her hated last name. .oO(stupid pies!!) "Lethe! It's lethe! You heard nothing else or so help me god..." She growls.

oathkeeper_afwrpg: "Ch-cherry pie!" The girl looked like she was in a moment of ecstasy, gazing at her with upmost affection. The nickname stuck to her as Seira litterally glowed with endearment to the nickname. Seira clasped her hands together, "Hmmmm~ My cherry pie.... I'm gonna eat you all up now..." She said mocving in closer, her expression changing. Lethe would get a sesne of foreboding that Seira was going to use certain brand of dirty tactics by the flush color on her cheeks and the soft, yet intense glare. Licking her lips, she would waist no time with her great speed and steal a quick kiss from the kawaii bad ass before jumping back.

psychopatrick88: The last thing lethe remembered was seeing and feeling a hot white flash of rage as she hears that nickname. Her body rushes towards her, throwing punches at her wildly, trying to make her hurt any way possible, screaming in fury as she tries to hit her

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Seira's attempt to kiss her was forted by the girl's angry rage, the idol kept backing away not wanting to get hit by even one of those as she saw her chance and side stepped to her left and jumped off the locker to get behind her cherry pie and turn herself 180 so she'd be facing her opponent's back as she would constrict her from movement by wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing the girl on the cheek before whispering, "Cherry pie..." in her ear licking the girl's ear.

psychopatrick88: Lethe thrashed and raged and screamed as she was held down, until eventually she came down from her rush of rage, and was left panting heavily as her ear was licked. "S..stop... Calling me that.. Damnit!!" She said between pants, still trying to break away, even though deep down she knew it was no use.

oathkeeper_afwrpg: "Shhhh..." Seira said holding her firmly as she felt her struggle but, as the girl had now worn herself out all that was left was to pick her a part. Seira would gently press her forehead against Lethe's head as she kissed her soft neck gently as one fo her hands began snaking its way across Lethe's body traveling towards Lethe's stomach and groped her sex softly by going under her skirt before resurfacing out of them as her hand went back up and underneath the kawaii's shirt as it rubbed Lethe's chest as her fingers began circling Lethe's nipple. By this time, Seira was ravishing Lethe's neck withher mouth pressing her lips against that soft delicate skin and lapping it with her tongue.

psychopatrick88: "Nn..." Lethe protested weakly, still struggling a little as Seira kisses her neck. "Don't... stop..." She protests as she feels that intrusive hand trailing over her body, and she let out a surprised gasp as she was groped once underneath the skirt. Seira would feel lace as she groped her under the skirt, which sparked a little more fight in her. "S..stop it! No more!!" She cries out, now panicking as she felt her fingers sliding up her shirt and fondling her A cups.

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Seira smirked as she began realized she found Lethe's kryptonite as she caressed her A Cups with care caressing her breasts as her lips continued to graze agaisnt the black hiared girl's neck. As she began kneeding the girl's small breasts with both hands from behind her she whispered, "Who's my Cherry pie?"

psychopatrick88: Lethe was now fully drained as Seira played with her. She clenched her teeth as Seira continued to tease her, but she had resigned her body for now, and instead was just sticking to snarky comments and insults. "Shut up.." She growls. "Don't.. call me that goddamnit. I hate it."

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Seira laughed as she turned Lethe around and grabbed Lethe's wrists and pushed her agianst the steel lockers with her body pressing agaisnt her and Lethe's wrists above her head. "Why? it's adorable!" Seira said as she rubbed her nose agiasnt her before kissing her gently on the lips. "Now listen to me Cherry pie, you can act tough in front of any other girl on the rooster but, don't disrespect me. I won't have it... If you ever so much as snort at me, or tell me to shut up... I'll show you what I can really do..." She said starring fearlessly into the other girl's eyes.

psychopatrick88: Lethe grunts as her back is slammed against the lockers, her arms pinned up above her head. Her eyes shot open as she locked lips with her, then even went as far as to threaten her. She sneers at Seira, and is about to spit right in her face, when she sees that look in Seira's eyes. For once, she thought twice about her actions, and just looked away with a wordless grumble.

oathkeeper_afwrpg: "Good girl..." Seira said releasing Lethe from the pin as her hands grabbed Lethe's face. Giving her a smile, the idol leaned into give her a passionate kiss as she kissher mouth and ravished her tongue. Seira held nothing back as she locked lips with Lethe. As she found the taste in her mouth was quite addicting. "Mhhmm..."

psychopatrick88: "Mmm! Mmmmmm!!" She protests as Seira continues to hold the kiss with her. She wanted to pull away, but she just couldn't. She could also feel her cheeks getting hot. What the hell was this??

oathkeeper_afwrpg: Finally, breaking the kiss, Seira presses her forehead agaisnt Lethe's as she looked into her pretty ruby eyes as both their faces were reddened by the kiss. Her hands sofly pulled away from her face as they slumped to her sides as she suddenly turned her face and walked away. "It was nice meeting you Cherry pie~ I have a feeling we'll be meeting eachother very soon..."

psychopatrick88: Lethe could only watch Seira walk away, her back still pressed against the locker, panting heavily as the Idol had just made a complete and total fool out of her. She was speechless, and could only let her walk away. But this would be far from over.. that bitch would pay.. as soon as she could move her body again.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 16, 2012 11:31 pm

(Finished)
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/lethe-vs-seira-cont-of-the-punk-the-idol-finished-t6249.html:20ghor2n]The Official Match[/url:20ghor2n]
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2