Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Esmerelda vs. Hydra

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Esmerelda vs. Hydra - Page 4 Empty Re: Esmerelda vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 pm

When her evading move had successfully worked to let Esme have the ground, Hydra's own body slam made them both be nose-to-nose with each other. Hydra would then smile and sing, "Miss me, miss me. Now, you gotta-uhh, never mind." She would giggle at her own joke before rolling backwards to keep her distance.

She would go back to her fighting stance and say, "So, are you ready to give up or are you thirsty for more?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

"miss me..." Esme narrowed her eyes at Hydra mocking , "next time .. i won't..." she stood up still fixing her opponent. "i see.. you like kidding me.. uh?" the mexican followed her words with another sudden attack , this time planning to come near enough to frab her opponent's wrist and , turning , flip her over the shoulder.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 am

Hydra would drop her smile and got back into a serious game face. As she saw Esme going in, she would do the same and rush to her for a punch to her face. However, her opponent was able to grab that wrist and turned to flip her over her shoulder. "WAAOOH! OOF!" Hydra screamed then grunted as she hit the ground once more.

She was then trying to get away from Esme as she said, "Aw come on, I didn't think it was THAT bad!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 am

"neither this" ass Esme that , with her opponent still on the mat made a jump , rolled in the air to land with her ass on Hydraìs chest , facing her legs , "should i pin you like this?" she teased"or do i have to move my ass in a more nicely place?" she teased waiting for the ref to start counting , thinking that her opponent was unable to react under her bottom.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 am

"GUUGH!" Hydra cried out as she felt Esme's bottom hit her chest hard, causing wind to get knocked out of her. She started to breathe hard to try and catch her breath. It wouldn't be long before the ref came over to start counting, so she had to try and find a way out. Then, Hydra remembered that Esme was always trying to show how good she is in front of all her fans. Perhaps she can use that to an advantage.

Hydra would then say, "Move it wherever you want, it wasn't the first time I laid eyes on pork butt." She's hoping that this will distract Esme from her position and that Hydra can attempt to quickly raise her legs up to grab her opponent's head. If that worked, she would take her down for a headscissors submission.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 am

The remark hit Esme inner proud , she narrowed her eyes , getting a real menacefull look on her face and turned her head toward Hydra's face. "darling... there are people that would die to take such a closer sight of this wobder curves..." , she was so busy replying her opponent that she hadn't payed attention to her legs.

"...you will change you... oohhhnnnngghh" as she was going to slide her butt furted back over Hydra's face , and with the ref close to them ready to count , she found a pair of legs surrounding her neck ; instintively she oulled her hands up to try avoid the scissoring.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 am

Hydra would remain silent when Esme answered back in defense of her own curves. "Now, I gotcha." she thought in her head as she moved in to wrap her own legs around her opponent's neck. At the instant she grabbed Esme's head with her legs, she could see that Esme was trying to pry those legs off.

Seeing an opportunity, Hydra would attempt to go up from her seating and let Esme fall on her face as she released her neck. If this worked, she can have a little fun and give a swift kick to her opponent's butt to send her flying.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

The mexican relief for breaking the neck scissoring had short life , "you li... ouch". The kick sent her forward and land face first on the mat , she looked back at hydra , "guess you need a real lesson".

Esme moved on all 4 , then grabbed the middle ropes and stood up , "nevermind ... i'll have to kick your ass with no playing" , she took a pause amd add "sorry.. i'll kick your flat ass , no playing" she teased and then rin toward Hydra , meaning for a clothesline , altough this was not a move of her preferred ones.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"Esme's got a big butt! Esme's got a big butt!" sang Hydra as she was doing a taunting dance at her opponent. She watched as Esme got on all fours, grabbed the middle ropes and made threats to kick her behind.

Hydra would just snort and giggled, "Hey, the more I'm flat, the more likely you'll miss!" Watching Esme coming in for a clothesline, she would attempt to grab that arm and make them go around so she can go down on one knee and let Esme's stomach land on it. If this worked, she can give her opponent a good spanking in front of her fans. If not, she's prepared to eat her own words and hit the mat hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

"shut up flatty" she yelled , Esme missed the clothesline too and before she could realize what's going on she found herself over Hydra's knee. Instintively she swinged her arm to be able to grab a piece of hydra costume and pull it to have both fall on the mat.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next