Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Esmerelda vs. Hydra

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Esmerelda vs. Hydra - Page 11 Empty Re: Esmerelda vs. Hydra

Post by jadeitehx Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 am

Esme was busy listening the ref count , but as Hydra stole that chance she did not had even the time to protest... at least for that ... she found her leg lifted up and suddenly she was in the 'texas cloverleaf' hold , her chest and cheek pressed on the mat , her arms swinging in the hope to find a grab , "lett me gooo"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

Hydra succeeded in applying the texas cloverleaf to Esme, and now Esme was sampling more of Hydra's rough side. Seeing that her opponent was in pain, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Is my playing rough too much for you? I thought this was what you wanted."

She then saw Esme swinging her arms to try and find something to grab, but all she's catching is air. This led to Hydra offering, "I'll let you go as soon as you submit. Do you want to submit now?" But she knew that sooner or later, she has to release Esme if she refused to submit. If Esme resisted, then Hydra will let her go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm

The mexican swing her arms wilderly but again with no results , she was too tired to even think something different , so she began nibble her lips . "make ... me..." , her words were more to convince herself rather Hydra , the pain became quickly too much for her and she start slap the mat "...oohhww it hurts yoo muuuch".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

As soon as she heard Esme's moaning of pain while slapping the mat, Hydra immediately released her from the texas cloverleaf. At that point though, she was a bit frantic as she kneeled to check on her opponent. "I'm sorry, Esme, sorry! I-I didn't mean to go that hard! Are you okay?" Her playing rough was over and now she wanted to help Esme in any way she could, but she didn't know if the slapping on the mat meant if the match was over or just resistance of the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Esme groan in protest holding her leg and back while the ref signaled the endo of the match , "what the hell..." add the mexican looking at Hydra , so that it confused also the ref , not knowing if that was for the match ending or for her opponent's acting.

"what are you doing?" add again Esme , surprised from Hydra words , "what are you thinkingt... we were fighting ... it's normal to be rough when you do it"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 01, 2012 12:12 am

Despite the match being over and the win was hers, Hydra still felt sympathy for Esme. When her opponent asked about her actions, Hydra would blush in embarassment and paused only a few moments to answer, "I-I know. It's just...*sigh* I know I want to prove myself, but sometimes I get very worried when others get hurt more than I intended to. I guess it's something I'm not quite used to yet since I was just starting on a few matches here."

She then would stand up slowly and offer a hand to Esme to help her up. "You really did good today, Esme, and I enjoyed our fight together. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 am

Esme tookthe hand and got up with Hydra's help ; "you surely need to learn to take care of your opponent only when the fight is done" add the mexican , looking far more easygoing than when they were fighting. Esme stood up and adjusted her dresses while Hydra music start roll in the arena and both fighters fans cheered wildly
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 am

Hydra nodded her head and replied, "Yes, I'll keep that in mind. Once again, great job today." As soon as she heard her music start to play, Hydra took a bow and then showed her hand to Esme and both fighter fans cheered for her too. She would then offer a hand to Esme for a friendly handshake and hug as she added, "And to be honest, I'm looking forward to get beaten by you next time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 am

"i got just close this time..." esme smiled "so close..." she gestured it with her index and inches , "...that i am pretty sure to kick your ass next time... so be ready" she accepted the hugg , then reminding of her fans too she gave her a playfull slap on the cheek before heading out the ring
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 01, 2012 6:43 am

"I will." said Hydra as she hugged Esme like a new best friend. She was a little surprised though when Esme playfully slapped her, but she would just giggle and shake her head knowing that's Esme for ya. After watching Esme go, she too would head out of the ring with the fans cheering her on.

Hydra may have won this time, but next time could be a different story.

Winner: Hydra via Submission

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11