Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Cecilia smiled and looked on at Heather with what could almost be called to face of a child on Christmas eve, " Yes..awesome!..ow...damn it, we should totally do that." Cecilia said as she strained herself a little from how ecstatic she got at the fact of just having a awesome match with Heather.

" Uhm...you two okay....anything I can help with ?" Cecilia said as she watched and saw the reaction that the debt got from Heather, It didn't look good at all. Cecilia was worried, but when Heather shook her head and told her that she would pay and that Cecilia deserved to get a free meal for winning the title, Cecilia smiled a little and would pat Heather on the head. " Hehe..I guess I'm a part of the big leagues now huh ?...a real superstar in AFW now." Cecilia said with a little grin.

" Yeap, All I have to do is hit you with my Fenrir's howl. And then get the 1, 2, 3, that's what's gonna end you. Not a simple headlock." Cecilia said with a little smirk on her lips and a light laugh.

The cafeteria was quite the experience for Cecilia, she loved being a champion. She had been one before in different leagues, but it just felt better here, In afw ever match felt like they had to be fought with great skill and such, there seemed to be no easy opponents. It was one of the reasons that she loved this place. Cecilia was soon walked by Heather towards the table, on the way she shook hands with the random fan and the random stage worker. She waved to them and smiled and listened to their short words of praise and such.

But soon enough the found themselves at a table, " So...I've never eaten here ? you know if they got anything good ? " Cecilia asked with a little smile, " I think I need some juice...that's what's good right ? to get energy and such...When I donated blood I got juice and cookies...so juice and some food maybe ?" Cecilia asked Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spoils of War: a first taste of gold

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 am

"N-no, like I said don't worry about all that. We can handle it on our own I'd say.." Heather would respond to Cecilia's words, wanting to really get off the subject of the debt that they had to Chesna. Redirecting the conversation to her trying to pay for Cecilia's lunch, she would let out a little laugh and nod. "Yeaah don't get too used to it. Once I become AFW champ I'll be expecting the same treatment." Heather would say, obviously jokingly as they made it to the cafeteria.

"Hah, we'll see how that works out for you. I'll be sure not to let you even think of hitting that move." She would say before she had to deal with the whole reaction that Cecilia was getting from the people in the cafeteria. It certainly was different from Heather, and she would just stare on as Cecilia shook hands with one, waving at the people.

"Well that's probably what you should get. I haven't eaten here much either...but I'll probably just grab a sandwich and a soda...nothing big or anything." Heather would say, sitting back as they sat at the table, tapping her fingers on it as she looked around a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 am

Cecilia could clearly tell that Heather didn't want to talk about hers and Clyde's problems, and she dropped it after that, just let it fade away as she and heard what Heather said. Cecilia smirked a little as she then nodded to Heather, " Hehe...of course. I'll shower you in praise and hugs.." Cecilia said teasingly towards Heather as she tried to see if she couldn't test Heather our a bit, to check and see if she hadn't lost her ability of making Heather blush from one of those hits she took in her match.

" Like you have a choice...You save what happened to Sabre out there right ?...there's a reason why I have this belt." Cecilia said with a big grin on her face as she teased Heather a bit again. When the pair was seated and the crowd dealt with for the most part, Cecilia smiled a bit at Heather, she let out a little laugh and then asked " Heather ?...what's you blood type ? " Cecilia then took a pause before she would say " It's just that...If I am gonna be in matches like that all my life, than maybe I should get a personal blood donor." Cecilia said as she stuck her tongue out to Heather for a little while.

" Cool...do that..." Cecilia said as she then fell quite for a little while as she watched Heather tap her finger, " Do they service you here ?...I thought you had to go up to the counter ? or are you waiting for someone or something ? ." Cecilia said as she teased Heather a bit. " You didn't set me up for an ambush did you ?...you know that never ends well for my attacker " Cecilia smirked a bit as she quickly followed that statement up with " I'm joking I'm joking."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 pm

"Aaah that's not what I meant. C-come on." Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words, indeed causing her to blush a bit as she shook her head. It was the truth that Cecilia was the best at bringing her to that just with her words, and Heather hated how easily she could tease her.

"Heh yeah well, as good as you might say that Sabre girl is, she's certainly not Heather Sunderland. Heh but nothing against you, I won't take away from your win, you did great out there, I'll admit it." Heather would say, smiling as they sat before Cecilia would ask her that sudden question. "My..Blood type? Ah..well..I'm B positive actually. Heh you're lucky I know that, that my parents knew. Haven't really had too many visits to the doctors as far as I remember the past four years." Heather would say, resting her elbow on the table and her cheek on her hand.

"Oh! Hah..no no you're right. We do have to go up to the counter. Sorry I zoned out for a second there." She would say before she would hear Cecilia's next words. "What?? N-no I wouldn't." Heather would say, shaking her head before she would laugh a little, reaching over and nudging Cecilia in her arm a bit. "Come oon, no jokes like that" She would say, still smiling and laughing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Cecilia did enjoy how easy it was for her to get Heather to blush, it was one of the most fun things that she could do with the girl, without having to beat her face in, in a match but it was all good. Cecilia did let out a little pleased laugh when she heard what Heather said, praising Cecilia for doing good out there felt pretty good to the Hardcore Queen, " Well thanks you Heats.." Cecilia said with a pretty bright smile on her face.

" But I'll still kick you ass." Cecilia teased a bit as she then asked Heather about her blood type and go the answer from her, " Hmm B positive, that's interesting...too bad though, I'm 0 positive...so you can't be my cute little blood donor." Cecilia would say to Heather as she stuck out her tongue teasingly to Heather.

" 4 years ? you haven't been to the doctor in 4 years ?" Cecilia asked as she thought that Heather might have just phrased her words a bit poorly and meant to say she hadn't been to the doctor in 4 years.

" It's fine Heats, You zone out all the time...It's fun to watch." Cecilia said teasingly to Heather as she then jested with the girl a little, and got a little nudge on her arm. " Oh ! Get me a roast-beef sandwich..." Cecilia said as she would pat Heather on her shoulder and smile at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 pm

"Heh, is that right? Well we'll see." Shaking her head, Heather would let out a small little sigh, relaxing still where she sat as they talked about the blood issue. "Ah, Really? Well sorry to hear that, but that means you can be mine" Heather would say with a little laugh, throwing back the words to Cecilia to counter her teasing.

Though her laughs would stop as Cecilia questioned the second part of her statement, causing Heather's heart to skip a beat as she realized what she had said. "A-ah...well not quite..um...That's a long story." Heather would say, rubbing her arm a bit before she shook her head, standing up as she tried to quickly get off the subject.

"U-uummm ok! I'll go get that for you. Be right back." Heather would say, quickly turning and walking up to the counter where she would wait in a small line. It would take her a few minutes before she would order the two sandwiches as well as juice for Cecilia and a Soda for herself. Afterwards, she would make her way back to the table with the tray and food, a smile on her face as she had hoped Cecilia forgot the last subject they left off on.

"Alright! Here you go. Should be good."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Cecilia smiled and nodded to Heather and when the girl told her that she could be Heather's donor, Cecilia let out a little laugh which of course cause her some pain, " Ow...Yeah, just remember when that happens...I will be Inside of you." Cecilia said as she tried to use the tone of her voice to make it sound as sensual as she could, just to tease Heather a bit and make her regret saying that.

Cecilia tilted her head a bit when it looked almost as if Heather had a heart attack for a split second, the girl's tone of voice and speech pattern was off. Cecilia looked on quitely for a while and stared deeply at Heather, before she looked away and shook it off, she figured that something bothered Heather, but she wouldn't pry or anything...god knows that there was a lot that Cecilia didn't want to speak off and the same was most likely with Heather.

" Good! Run Heats run, work that cute butt off!" Cecilia shouted out teasingly towards Heather as she walked off to the counter. Cecilia of course strained herself and had to wince a bit in pain and hold her head. When Heather came back Cecilia smiled and sat back, she took one of the sandwiches and began to eat it, she looked surprisingly cute when she ate bite by bite and nommed on the sandwich. " Nom~...This is good !" Cecilia shouted out with a smile as she then winced and was forced to let out a lot of low " Ow owowowowowo......Heats...hit me next time I do that.." Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh afterwards.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:54 am

"A-ah...c..come on Cecilia why do you have to put it like that.." Heather would say in response to Cecilia's teasing, her face flaring up red from her words as it was clear the girl still had the ultimate hold on her when it came to teasing. It didn't seem like there were many people that could do it better than her when it came to things like that.

Though when Heather dropped that little slip, realizing it and backpedaling, she would feel a big wave of relief as Cecilia seemed like she wasn't going to question her about it. Heather knew though that Cecilia saw right through her little cover up, and she felt like she would indeed have to tell Cecilia why soon, thinking they were close enough that she should know, but Heather was still quite reluctant about it.

Heather would shake her head slightly as she heard Cecilia's teasing before she ordered the food, coming back to the table with it. Heather would sit back down, taking her food before she would look up at Cecilia, watching her eat. She couldn't help but let out a small laugh under her breath at how Cecilia looked before she would begin eating as well.

"Ah heh..I don't think hitting you would help." Heather would say, joining in the little laugh before she would quiet down, staring at her sandwich for a second. "Hey..What..was it like for you before you came to Japan and AFW...y..you don't have to answer or anything I'm..just a bit curious. You and your two brothers..it seems like it was good times right?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 am

Cecilia did like the fact that she could get under Heather's skin so easily, no matter what she was always sure that she would be able to have some fun and play with Heather as she did and make the girl blush or feel a bit embarrassed, and this was a teasing that had turned out to be one of finer ones.

When Heather came back and they started to eat, Cecilia began to feel a bit better, the tasty sandwiches did their job, filling her stomach and making her feel quite a bit better. It worked fast as well, but that was only a good thing, " I think Sabre busted up my leg a bit...Hehe, Gotta be more careful next time." Cecilia said with a silly little grin on her face as she looked over towards Heather. She went back to eating her sandwich as she was enjoying herself quite a bit at the moment.

" Yeah...you're probably right, but at least you will have the satisfaction of hitting me." Cecilia said as she stuck her tongue out teasingly to Heather. it was a nice and happy time so far, but when Cecilia heard Heather ask her what she asked, the blond beauty just stopped for a few seconds, not chewing or eating, not drinking or swallowing what she had in her mouth. It was almost as if time stopped for Cecilia for a moment, before she shallowed her food and then looked down at the table.

" Yeah..hehe..Life was good you know ?...uhm..yeah." Cecilia spoke, frankly put it sounded like a big lie, nervous laughter and a sad voice that spoke. Perhaps she didn't want to talk about or maybe she just didn't want to let Heather know much at all, but that was nothing that Cecilia would say to Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:19 pm

"Yes..you really do..but I know how it is." Heather would say, a little grin coming across her face as well as she and Cecilia talked about the match. "I could even say that maybe I'm a little bit jealous of the fact that you got to have such an exciting match right after going through all the crazy things we had at Avalanche." She would say, taking a couple bites out of her own sandwich.

"Hah, who says I want the satisfaction of hitting you? Come on now Cecilia." She would say, shaking her head as she let out a little laugh. As much as they were having a small enjoyable conversation, it would change in the next second as Heather tried to bring up the past, wanting to smoothly go into her own.

However, the response she got from Cecilia caused her to sink in her seat a bit. She could tell Cecilia was just saying that because she didn't want to talk about it, and it would make her nod her head, looking down at the table. "Oh..eh..sorry I brought it up." She would say, showing Cecilia that she knew why she spoke that way as she would take another bite out of her sandwich.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next