Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Killer King vs Isabella Vixen (For Jira626)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Killer King vs Isabella Vixen (For Jira626) - Page 3 Empty Re: Killer King vs Isabella Vixen (For Jira626)

Post by KillerV Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

King was on all four panting from the surprising pin by Isabella but he was lucky to get out of her and just so mad that he will do whatever he could to beat her to the pulp, but just when he was going to try to get up onto his feet he felt her soft ass sitting onto his back and thinking she was going to put him in a Camel Clutch, he was partly right except that she uses her legs and coiling around his arms and neck to pull back while his legs followed in by getting pulled backward as well.

"NGHHHH!" He was surprise to get caught into her submission hold, wasnt sure what kind of hold this is which he never seen or felt like it before, he's gritting his teeth that his body began to pull backward which having trouble pulling his arms, all he could do now his shaking his head and wiggling his body like an animal in a trap, shaking around but he might try something to get out, he tries to slowly pulling his hands down which its shaking to reach for her feet if shes barefoot he'll grab onto her toes to give it a harsh yank but if shes wearing boots or shoes some sort, he'll just yank on her foot to twist at it hopefully. "Nghhhh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Isabella Vixen (For Jira626) - Page 3 Empty Re: Killer King vs Isabella Vixen (For Jira626)

Post by Jira626 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:21 am

As Isabella reclined back, stretching King's neck back and legs forward, she thought she had this match won for sure. She could hear the roar of the crowd as they cheered her on with King in middle of the ring, no where to go. She was for sure she had immoblized his arms but he was able to grab onto her boot and start to twist. She fell fowrad onto her stomach, kicking with her free leg, clawing for the ropes, doing everything she could to get out of this ankle lock.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 am

King was reaching up to her ankles while she puts him into her unique submission move which he thinks it might be her finisher and its working quite well onto him but with his hands on onto her feet and to twist onto it and getting Isabella right off of him so he could catch some recovery as well letting her feet go and letting her crawl to the ropes.

"Nghh...." King felt a bit weak and sore from her submission hold that makes his legs shaking like jello as he slowly pushes himself up just panting from a bit of exhaustion, he was surprise this sexy girl gotten him weak but he isnt gonna give up, at least shes heading to the ropes while he's standing up barely in the center of the ring, taking his time to recover himself and slowly backing up toward to the opposite ropes from her. "D-damn woman...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:37 am

The pain was becoming too much, Killer King was really wrenching on her ankle. With tears in her eyes and the humilation of being out matched in every way possible, Isabella was about bringing her hand down and start to tap when she felt King let go of her ankle. She turned to see him stumble back into a corner as she crawled to the corner diagnol from him, clawing herself up and support herself as she got to her feet.

She noticed that he was tired and hurt as well. She was proud of her self for a moment, realizing that she was doing more damage she first thought. But she knew her tank was running an empty and wasn't sure how many more big moves or submission she could survive. Out of desperation, she gingerly hoisted herself up onto the top turnbuckle. Perached on the top turnbuckle, she waits for King to approach before leaping off and attempting to hit a flying drop kick onto his face or chest.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 am

King escape from her deadly submission hold and crawling away from her to get himself up onto his feet by the ropes, he was feelin a bit tired and sore from her painful move that he didnt expected but at least he did some damages to her thankfully, looking over toward her while resting his back against the ropes and could see her moving over to the corner which he thinks shes gonna recover from there.

Moving over slowly but more like staggering toward her as he hopes to catch up before she tries anything but she was climbing up to the turnbuckle as he was halfway there thanks to his exhausted sore body, while he was looking up at her and could see her leaping off the corner and aiming with her feet out for the missile dropkick! If he could he'll just collapse down onto the mat and roll forward under her to avoid getting hit making her big mistakes. BUT- if King was unable to dodge in time, he took the nasty dropkick to the chest that launch him few feet away from her and down on the mat, facing down, breathing heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 am

Isabella had a hard time balancing on the turnbuckle due to her right ankle being sore, but she noticed King stumbling towards her. She didn't have time to think. She just lauched herself and was able to hit him square in the chest with such force that cuased him to spin around and fall flat on his face.

Isabella wasn't able to avoid harming herself though, landing on her hurt ankle, causing her to lay on the matt a few seconds longer than what she have liked. The crowd had exploded in cheers after she landed on her mark Hear the crow chant for her, to push her to win even though she was a no body, filled her with pride. She enjoyed having the attention of spectators on her ever since her days of high school cheerleading.

Isabella noticed Killer, flat on his face, not making an effort to get up. Was this her moment. She started to crawl to him, thinking she could pin him, but felt herself too weak to be able to flip him onto his back. Should she go back to the Vixen Vice? No, he'd just get her into another ankle lock and be back where are now. When she got to him, she wrapped her legs around one of his arms, arms locked across his face and yanked back into a crossface. She yanked back as hard as she could hoping this time he'd submitt.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 am

King wasnt too great at all when he tried to get to Isabella and hoping to stop her from whatever she have plans for him but he wasnt able to catch up cause of his damn legs and cost him badly and took her missile dropkick, sending him flying and down onto the mat with his face pressing against it. "Gahhhh!....... ughhh....." laying there just breathing heavily and feelin so worn out from her high risk move as he didnt want to give up but he couldnt move at all... then something happen next which he wishes it never did.

"Nghhhhh!" He felt his arm trapped by her shapely legs and pulling onto his mask covered face, he growl like an beast he his as he tried to pull onto her hands to remove it but it was very tough for him, he never actually know how to escape from it other than reaching for the ropes or trying to wiggle out of it or by prying her hands but all the above isnt gonna work for him since he did took a pretty big missile dropkick, he soon starting to get weaker and weaker, he wanted to be known for kicking ass and building up his reputation defeating and dominating his opponent but now, in her first debut match, he isnt able to steal it this time, he began to tapping on the mat and realizing that, he have lost against her without a chance at all of beating her. "Nghhhhhhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:10 am

Isabella wrenched back as hard as she could on the crossface, deteremined beat King, not to lose, not to fail. Her eyes were shut due to the amount of pressure she was using and only hear the tapping on the mat and ringing of the bell. The ref taps her on the shoulder telling Isabella she won. Isabella let go of the hold and leapt to her feet with what little energy she had left.

As her theme pumped through the arena, overjoyed to tears with her first victory, she strutted around the ring for a moment before looking at King, still on the mat. She runs over to him, offering her hand to help him up, and be a good sport. "Hey, great match! I didn't know I had it in me to go through something like that. Thank you."

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 am

King feel embarrassed that he had to tap out from her Crossface submission hold, he didnt want to but had no choice since he was weaken during the mat, after Isabella releases him from the hold, he slightly roll to this side to hold the back of his neck, trying to ease the pain as he groan from the painful submission.

He soon hear the foot steps of Isabella coming up to him to offer her hand to help him up, he refuses to her and said. "You just got uhh... lucky. If I were you, you should step away from me.... or else I'll bite!" He isnt a very friendly wrestler for a reason, tho his 'biting' referring to he would attack her if she gets too close to him, but he slowly trying to pushes himself up onto his feet and hope this girl doesnt keep pestering her kindness toward him. "Next time I see you, you will get crush!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 am

Noticing Killer King was in a foul mood, Isabella decided to let him pout in the ring as she went out of the ring to celebrate her first win with her new fans. She started hugging some lucky fans, almost smoothering a young male with her bare breast. Relizing she was still topless, she asked the ref to toss her top to her. Catching it an putting it back on before continued to give out hugs to all the people in front row chanting her name.

After making her way around ringside, Isabella rang up the ramp and blew kisses to the crowd before popping behind the curtain. She made her way back to the locker room, started to dig into her bag for showering items when her phone rang. She saw the id flash as "Husband" and quickly grabbed it, pressing it tight against her head so no one could see the id of who was calling. She took a deep breath, calming herself, making sure no one was around and started.

"Hello?"

The voice on the other end can't be heard or made out what is being said.

"I know but we've talked about this before we even signed up to compete here of some of the stuff that goes on.... Look we're going to have to trust each other to keep this thing going, besides you'd think I'd do anything with that pyscho in the ring? He fucking growls like a cat....Glad to hear we cleared things up, and to show I mean it I'm going to rock you're world baby. Your hotel or mine?.....Right your's is father out of town, farther from the arena........I'll meet you there at midnight.....Shit I need to hang up, I think I hear someone coming."

Isabella proceeds to shove her phone at the bottom of bag, gabbing her showering products and started to strip and prepare for a hot shower, hoping who ever she heard coming didn't hear much of her conversation.

((OOC: Anyone want to play out someone walking in on Isabella, might or might not have just overhead the coversation on the phone, might try black mail her or something if they did. Anyone interested, PM me and I'll start a new thread in backstage section))

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3