Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sven's Karma

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sven's Karma Empty Sven's Karma

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

It was a normal saturday afternoon for the AFW wrestler known as Sven. He had no matches scheduled for the day, and was simply hanging out in his appartment. He owned a relatively large appartment complete with a spacious living room and a single bedroom in the back. He had the relgular types of furniture set up in the living room. A couch, a chair, a carpet, all of which faced an impressive looking television. Sven himself was making use of his day off by getting a bit of R&R. After quite a bit of matches lately, most of which he emerged in brutal victory, he could use the rest. Currently he was sitting in front of his couch watching his TV, his feet propped up on the table as he watched some kind of movie. He was dressed in a simple grey t-shirt and black sweatpants, a beer in his hand as he relaxed in his spot. "Heh, this is sime good shit," Sven chuckled to himself as he took another sip, apparently already a little tipsy from it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Sven's Karma Empty Re: Sven's Karma

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Both the girls Valerie and Jeanne couldnt forget their debut match, it was a handicap table match, they thought it was gonna be easy to take down a man goes by the name of Sven. But it wasnt the case, the girls were able to take him down for a moment but eventually he got the upper hand and dominate their girls until at the end, he put Valerie thru the table on top of her partner Jeanne, it took them awhile to recover from such painful match and wanted to get their revenge on Sven for humiliate their debut match!.

Jeanne told Valerie that she knows where he lives that they could come on over to kick his ass, Valerie questioned her.

Valerie- "Wait a minute, how do you get the information? Did you sleep with someone to get it~?" Teasing Jeanne. "No! What kind of girl do you think I am?! Beside you like him dont ya? Even tho he whooped our asses?" Jeanne reply and trying to avoid the question of how she obtained the info. "I do, strong men that can handle me and I can handle him, really turns me on, mmmmm but still I wont forgive him for beating us up especially you Jeanne." Valerie reply, now that the girls have the info, they head straight to his apartment to get themselves some revenge time.

After a while they finally arrived to his place, Valerie would go first and stand in front of his door while Jeanne standing beside the door with her brass knuckles equipped ready to sock him if she see him popping out from his home, Jeanne wearing her pink tank top and tight jeans while Valerie on the other hand, wearing her revealing black skimpy dress that can see her busty breasts quite easily, Jeanne knocks on the door and waiting for him to answer, both ready to give him some hard kick ass beat down.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Sven's relaxation time was interupted by a sudden knock at his door, causing him to frown in annoyance. "Oh for fuck's sake," Sven growled, setting his beer down and getting off his comfy couch. Who the hell would come disturb him at this time of day. Sven didn't have a lot of friends, and most of them didn't even know he lived there. That someone was now should have struck Sven as a little suspicious, but he was so annoyed, and a little tipsy, to even question it. Reaching his door, Sven would unlock it and swing it open.

His eyes widened at who it was. It was the busty silver-haired bombshell that he had faced in a handicap match a couple of days ago. Valerie if he recalled correctly. He completely destroyed her along with her partner, much to his personal enjoyment. She looked just as sexy as he remembered, wearing a skimpy black dress that barely covered her large breasts. He smirked at her, leaning against the doorway as he looked her over. "Well, well, well. Look who it is," he said with a amusement. "Did you miss me that much, babe?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 am

Jeanne can hear the door opened as Valerie stands in front of the door to see Sven in his causal lazy like clothes on his relaxing weekend, he looks a bit drunk. Valerie standing there looking all sexy for Sven as he's talking to her, she smile and reply.

Oh so you do remember me, Im glad Sven, and yes I do. She blushed a bit and continue talking. It was my debut match and I have never met a strong man like you would handle me like you did, even dominate both me and my partner, kind of hot dont you think? She moves up closer to Sven almost like her breasts wanted to touch his face. I would love... to get to know you up close and personal... would you... let me in~?

Trying to persuade him to let her in and if he does, she hopes to go in so his back will be facing at the door for her partner to come in and sneak up from behind, Jeanne would go for a big swing downward to the back of his head on to his head into a haymaker with her brass knuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 am

Sven smiled slowly as Valerie began to explain why she was here. Apparently his utter anihalation of Valerie and her partner had sparked something of a mashochist wihtin Valerie. He couldn't deny that she looked damn hot today. She looked even hotter in their match. And if she actually liked being dominated by him then this chick was right up his alley.

"Hell yeah, it's hot," he answered with a lustful grin. "Didn't think there were any girls in this place that would get that." He licked his lips s Valerie suggested she come in, and without question Sven would step aside, allowing her entrance, and when she went in Sven would follow behind her. "So, what did you have in - UUUGUHHH!!"

The next thing Sven knew there was a blinding pain at the back of his head, which nearly kncoked him out on the spot. His eyes widened in shock, and he would immediately collapse to the floor of his appartment, clutching at the back of his head and shouting curses. "S-Son of a bitch," Sven growled from the floor, completely dazed by the hit, not even knowing what it was that was happening.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 am

Valerie enters his apartment that completely working for their plans, as soon she gets in with him behind her probably checking out her fine ass, she then can hear him scream from the pain he took by her partner Jeanne as he went down on the mat from the sneak attack from behind, both Jeanne and Valerie are now in his apartment ready to repay him for their beating.

Jeanne close and lock the door behind them so now its time to kick Sven's ass. Jeanne- "Ha! Now we got you asshole, time to whoop YOUR ass for what you've done to us! she snaps at him and really angry for his brutal beating on the two girls and clenches her fists over the brass knuckles in each hands. Valerie- Sorry handsome but, I have to agreed both that I love to have fun with you but also we both want our revenge that you humiliated us..... mmmmmm~ Now that the girls are in his apartment, its time to put some damages to him.

Jeanne with the brass knuckles she gets on his back while Valerie goes on her knees and grabbing his wrists to straight out above his head, both trying to pin him down so Jeanne can use her brass knuckles covered her fists to punch repeatedly to his kidneys to really mess him up. "See how you like getting your ass kicked! Hurgh! hurgh! hurgh! hugh!" Valerie watches her partner going for some series of punches, she asked her. "Just make sure you dont hit his face, I prefer it doesnt get messed up alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 am

Sven still lay on the floor in a great deal of pain even as his attacker closed and locked the door behind her, and Sven pushed down enough pain to look up at who it was. His eyes widened when he saw it was Jeanne, the other half of Valerie's tag team that he had destroyed. And Valerie cetainly didn;t look surprised to see her. A realization went through Sven's trobbing head just then. He had been set up!

"S-Sneaky bitches!" he shouted at them. He cursed himself for allowing himself to fall victim to Valerie's sexy body and get himself into this situation. Val still seemed to like him, but that didn't stop her from going along with this.

He grunted as Jeanne mounted his back, trying to sturggle to escape, but that plan was quickly put down when Valerie pinned his arms above his head. Then the punches came down. "UGH! AHH!! OHH!" Sven cried out in agaony as his kidneys were used as punching bags for Jeanne's vengeful fists. Those brass knuckles made the pain all the worse, jolts of pain running through his, helpless to stop her from going to town on him.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 am

Valerie didnt seem to enjoy watching her partner using the brass knuckles to abuse Sven's kidneys as she looked away but making sure she keeps his arms down while Jeanne worked over his body. Jeanne seem to enjoying herself that she gets to punish the asshole for beating her and her partner up in that match few days ago. "How'd you like that asshole?! Think you can toy with us?! GRRR! GRRR! GRRR! GRRRRR!" Jeanne continues to work on his body some more and stop for a moment and asked Valerie to give her a chance to mess him up.

Valerie turns her head to look at Jeanne and nods quietly for a moment before she talks. "Alright, Sven sorry but we do want to get even with you." Jeanne gets off of him as Valerie keeps her hands onto his wrists as she move to get her feet onto his shoulder blades, slowly standing herself up to pull his arms back behind up, like using his body like a surfboard to stretches out on his shoulders and arms while her weights pushing down her feet to his upper back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 am

Sven's body jolted and shuddered everytime Jeanne's armed fists struck his sides, and small cried of pain with each one. The hits were growing more and more painful as time passed and Sven was still helpless to stop them with his arms pinned by Valerie. When Jeanne finlly let up Sven was a pained and shivering mess, groaning in pain as he lay, uanable to move his body even as Jeanne got off his back and Valerie released his arms.

But it turned out that Valerie wouldn't let go of them for long. Sven would let out another pained groan as her foot planted itself on his back, and then he felt his arms getting seized again, and winced in pain as he was placed in the surfboard submission. "ARGH!!" he cried out in pain, his arms getting stretched out painfully, once again unable to break free.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 am

Jeanne taking her time and walks over to the kitchen to get a glass of water before making her way back to squat down in front of Sven with a big smile as Valerie keeps her submission hold lock in, stretching his arms out and straining his back by her weights.

"Aww whats the matter Sven, cant get out? Boo hoo hoo!" Jeanne took a sip of the water in the glass before looking at him and spits a full of water at his face. I know Valerie is hot but come on! Cool down will ya? She again sip up more water and back again to spit a long slow stream into his face and splatter left over water from her mouth before she laugh out loud for messing with him.

Valerie closes her eyes and continue to pull onto his arms back some more, adding more pain to his back, she moves her body up and down which making her busty breasts bounces along and pushing his back down like a jackhammer drilling to his spine, giving him a horrible experience of a 'massages'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next