by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adele vs Jamie

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adele vs Jamie - Page 5 Empty Re: Adele vs Jamie

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 am

Adele continued to throw punch after punch at Jamie's face while ignoring the girls frantic screaming. Now Adele usually wasn't this mean to an opponent, usually she would wait until the were standing before attack but Adele was quite angry at Jamie's underhanded tactics and she continued to throw punch after punch at Jamie's face. That was until Jamie's bucking caused Adele to fall of her opponent and land on the mat next to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:11 am

Jamie rolled over and scrambled on her hands and knees to the ropes and then out of the ring. She stumbled all the way to the barrier before the crowd and almost tripped over it, covering her face with her hand. She stepped over the barrier and sat down on a fan's lap.

"Am I bleeding? Ohmigod, please tell me I'm not bleeding." She said frantically and began dabbing at her nose and mouth to check for blood. There was no blood. How was there no blood! It hurt so much!

"YOU COULDA BROKEN SOMETHING!" She screamed at Adele.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:14 am

Adele stood up as Jamie rolled out of the ring "Good she is backing away. TIme to get my bearings straight and recover alittle" Adele whispered to herself before Jamie yelled at her from the audience "This is a match you know, you have to prepare to get hurt" Adele said as her face was still on fire from Jamie's previous assault. "And hey at least my attacks were legal unlike some of yours"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 am

Jamie looked cautiously up at Adele and slowly made her way back to ringside. The ref wasted no time with the count, and went a little faster with it than usual. She didn't feel like cutting Jamie any slack.

Jamie climbed slowly up onto the apron and pointed a finger at Adele. "Get her back, ref! Keep her away from me." She demanded, hesitant to slip through the ropes until Adele was far enough away. "Get her alllll the way back. To the other ropes."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 am

Adele stood in the center of the ring and as Jamie began to whine about wher eshe was Adele backed up to the ropes not out of kindness to JAmie but because she just wanted her opponent to get back into the ring so she could continue to the fight. "So are you actually a fighter or did you just join the league to whine like a little girl?" Adele said as an insult as she was getting tired of how Jamie fought.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 am

"Hey, how about you shut up? How's your face feel, you retard?" Jamie shouted back, and then climbed back into the ring.

She took a deep breath and began to circle with her opponent. She tried to stay close to the ropes in case she got into trouble. Looking across at Adele, she wasn't really sure how to go about attacking her. She didn't have the confidence to just get in there and go to work.

"H-hey!" She taunted. "How come you're so far away? Scared? C'mon, fraidy-cat, this is supposed to be a fight. Are you afraid or just retarded?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 am

Adele circled Jamie as Jamie began to circle Adele "Fraidy-cat? Weren't you the one who just rolled out of the ring scared like a little baby?" Adele said as she began to move closer to Jamie very slowly as she was watching to see if her opponent would try to hit her with a cheap shot again "But don't worry i promise that the next time that i hit you will be the last time that i hit you, because it will knock oyu unconscious" Adele said as she moved to crack her knuckles to try and intimidate JAmie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 pm

"Okay, well the next time that I hit you, will not be the last time I hit you, because I'm going to hit you lots more, after the next time I hit you, which is... soon."

Jamie stopped circling and put a hand on her hip. "This is ridiculous. Look at her!" She motioned to the crowd to look at Adele, and they responded by booing her. "She's scared to death! She won't come anywhere near me. Come ON!" She taunted, staying firmly rooted by the ropes and refusing to meet Adele in the middle of the ring.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:23 am

Adele continued to endure Jamie's taunts but soon Adele rushed forward to try and throw an uppercut straight at Jamie's jaw "Now its time for you to stop talking and go to sleep" Adele said as she put alot of power behind her punch but the problem with this attack was that if Adele somehow missed it would leave her open to any counter attack Jamie was planning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 am

Jamie stood her ground while Adele approached, but at the last second she lost her nerve. She ducked her head down and covered it with her arms, but in the process she threw her head down directly into Adele's incoming uppercut. Her fist slammed into Jamie's face and stuffed it backward before she fell straight down on the mat in a heap.

"Owww..." She groaned, and put a hand to her face. When she pulled it away, she found that she was bleeding. "Oh... my.... gawd...." She dabbed more at her lip and found more blood. It hurt, though it wasn't bleeding very much. "Oh. My. GAWD. I'm BLEEDING!" She shrieked and rolled back out of the ring. "You're lucky I don't call the COPS or something!" She screamed back up at Adele while she frantically tried to get the blood off of her face, but then it was on her hands and had nowhere to go but her clothes, which freaked her out even more.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next