Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Iris was happy that Dante will walk her to the train, of course he'll do, hes a young handsome gentleman. They take their time to reach to the train station where Iris needs to get home to, once they're there, she bought the ticket and wait for the train to arrive, standing next to him and pondering to herself before talking.

"Ummm Dante, I dont I've been acting weird this whole day.... one part being shy, one for flirty, happy, sad, over joy.... maybe I was too happy that I dont know how I feel or what I really want" She continues to talk while waiting, hopefully she doesnt ramble on so much.

"A-anyway, what Im trying to say is, I really have fun today and.... I.... really hope to we can spend time again a bit more than we had today.... I.... I know you're been in a relationship but...... i-if you ever looking f-for....." She looks down having a bit trouble talking and she really wanted to say, slowly blushing about it.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 7 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 am

As the two finally arrived at the train station, the whole way Dante was thinking about what had happened earlier. Iris' words claiming that she liked him were ringing in his head over and over. The fact that the beautiful girl that was walking beside her had the feelings for him that she did was already shocking to him, but he just didn't know how to deal with it.

"Huh? I-I don't know if I'd call it weird. I've enjoyed your company for as long as we were together." Dante would say in response to Iris' first words, turning to her as she spoke.

"Ah..I-Iris.." Dante would let out, looking down a bit before looking back up at the girl, smiling his usual warm smile. "We..just had our first night out and I'm..not completely sure how I feel. You're...beautiful, and I really enjoyed spending time with you...so...maybe we can meet up again sometime. I'm..not sure if I'm ready for another relationship yet though..b-but thats not a no..I just..Don't know yet."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Iris still blushing when she talked about the event going on today and trying to be more open up to him. She listen to his responds and well, she's glad to hear he really enjoyed keeping her company and really like it but he wasnt sure if he's ready for a relationship.

Her feeling blended with happiness with a bit of sadness and disappointment, but with a hint of relief. Happy to spend time with him all day, sad that and disappointed for unsure for going out like a couple would do but still relief to get it out of her and just say it, taking a weight off her shoulder.

She nodded and looks up at Dante with a smile as the train arrived. "I see... but I think its ok Dante, I mean.... I get to spend time with you so Im very happy and thank you." She goes up to him close with her fine body, reaching over her arms around his neck to give a warm hug and whisper into his ear. "I... still like you, if you ever thinking about it, you can contact me anytime..." Peck him on the cheek to distracted him while stuffing his pocket with her phone number before letting him go, looking at Dante one more time with a smile and slight tears coming out of her eyes whether its joy or sadness, she's still beautiful from looking at her, she turned away and walking toward to the train, getting ready to leave and head home for the night.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7