Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 am

Iris enjoys keeping his company as she leans over to his arm and keep on hugging it as they walking around the town, she feels warm in her heart for him. She been thinking about whether or not if shes good enough for him, they had a great match but shes the kind of person to tease any male, friends or someone she likes or even her opponents. But she might ask him the big question later about it, she wants to enjoy being with him for awhile even if its just walking all day long even if its thru the whole night, being with him making her very happy.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 am

As Iris hugged onto his arm, holding it close, Dante was lost in what to do. The girl was incredibly beautiful and it seemed like she had taken a liking to him, but he couldn't be sure. He had just got off separating with Alessa, and that was something that he still didn't understand. All he did know is that he was quite enjoying the company of Iris.

"I...im not the greatest tour guide and all..um...I just..know the pathways around the area."Dante would say as if he was admitting something he was ashamed of.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 am

While shes hugging his strong arm, walking around without any destinations, she listens to what Dante saying, she reply. "Its ok Dante, I still love being around you.... " Her eyes closed, shes starting to open up a bit more by him, her arm keeping around his while one of her hand going down to hold his hand with her soft gentle one which he surely knows how it feels during the match he was in with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 am

"H-huh? Oh..heh well alright if you say so."Dante would say as they continued walking through the town. After a while though, Dante would come up with an idea, wanting to just talk to her. "Hey I wanna show you a nice place I go to sometimes to clear my mind. Its a ...park kind of place where not many people go. What do you say?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 am

Iris listen to Dante next destination where he says a good place to clear his mind, a park like place. She looks up to him and smile. "Sure I would love to see it!" A place where not many people go? Are we gonna be all alone? What will he do to me?! Thinking in her mind of many possibility that she can do with Dante alone in the park but didnt think that theres a possibility there could be people there. She was eager to check it out even with Dante, she kept her smile bright and going along with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:27 am

"Great! You wont be disappointed."Dante would say with a nod as he would being to lead Iris to the place that he was speaking about. It would only take them a matter of minutes before they would reach a clearing kind of area. It was an open park with trees on the edges and a wide view of the horizon in the sky.

"Ah..over here."He would add, leading her over to a bench in the open empty area.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 am

Iris follow Dante to the park where he wanted to take her. It didnt take long until they reach to the park where the sky's beautiful with trees and open space to see. She soon follow him to the bench where they can sit, she went to sit down with him to spend some time, alone with Dante. "I like this park, its quite nice Dante"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:57 am

"Yeah...it really is." Dante would respond, looking up in the sky as he did, smiling a bit. This was always a place that would put him in a zone, really giving him a place in his mind that he could retreat to, and there was quite a bit going on that he could use the time to get away from.

Of course now, he was sharing the space with the girl that was sitting next to him. "Yeah...feels like a separate world sometimes.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 am

"Ah yeah...." She went quiet and looking up to the stars with him, slowly leaning her head against his chest with one hand slowly rubbing down on his thigh. She kind of hesitate to ask him the big question, she blushed a bit and just go for it. "Dante, I have couple questions for you..... ummmm.... one is, how old are you? And two uhhmmm.... a-are you... ahem... s-single?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 am

Dante would look down, slightly surprised at Iris's actions as she rested her head on his chest, rubbing down his thigh. He would blush at her actions, fidgeting around a bit before he would hear her begin to ask her questions.

"H-how old? Ah well...im 19" Dante would say before Iris would ask the second part of her question. "S-s-single?? W-well uh...y...yes..a...at the moment I am."Dante would say with a huge blush on his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next