Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm

While Iris starting to squeeze Dante's body even more, she love seeing his face turning more beet red from getting all covered by Iris's words, sexy body and temptations. She smile that it would seem he wouldnt get out of it by her smooth legs.

"Whats the matter Dante~? Are you having trou--- wahhh!"

Iris felt his hands going down to her upper thighs, rubbing her down there as she moan from his dirty hands, altho she didnt expected him to do something like that, she thinks he's cute and innocent but he did what he can to get out of it, she slightly blushed that he would do that to her. "Ohhh~.. D-Dante~" Her legs loosen up around his waist, she slowly lower her upperbody down to the mat, can feel his hands tingling her from rubbing her upper thighs.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 pm

As Dante fought to escape from the girl's scissor hold, he would bring his hands up her upper thighs to get more leverage with the prying, closing his eyes as he did. Though the reaction that he got from the girl was totally not what he was expecting.

Hearing the girl's moan, his cheeks would flare up, his eyes opening wide. "I-i-i-i-i didn't mean to...i-i mean ah...you-your thighs are ..w-well Im sorry!" Dante would let out, trying to slip himself out of the scissors.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Iris laying there on the mat with her smooth legs loosen up around Dante's waist, her face was blushing when he innocently touches her upper thighs causing her to moan from how nice it feels by a young handsome man like him, she heard his words and says.

"Mmmm dont worry Dante, that feels good"

Iris didnt use her alluring words like she did during most of the match they're in, just her normal tone. She closed her eyes and just daydreaming about him, lost herself in her little world even tho the real Dante is just right in front of her but, she starting to think more about him, how much shes starting to like him even tho she older than Dante, it didnt bother too much, more than likely her legs just too loose now and Dante could get out with ease if he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm

"O-oh well...s-still I didn't mean to..w..well I mean..not th..that it wasnt nice b but.." Dante would let out, stumbling over his words and not knowing what to say to her. He would see her go into her dream-like state, closing her eyes.

His cheeks would redden even more at the thought of what she was thinking about, though he would use the opportunity to slip himself out of the scissors hold and push himself away a bit, getting to his feet. "U-um...do you still want..to continue?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Iris daydreaming about him with her face a bit red, she finally hear his words and snaps out of it, opening her eyes and blinking for a moment before looking up in front of her to see Dante right there. She shook her head and patting her cheeks to get her mind back in focus.

"Huh? Oh yes yes we should continue.... I-Im not sure what come over me"

She blushed herself, wasnt sure if she said anything embarrassing or not but probably did, maybe Dante might tell her if he wants. Iris see him already up to his feet, she slowly pushes herself to get up on her knee, if she could, she closed her eyes and tries to lunge at him with her arms around, slamming her shoulder into his stomach with her arms around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 pm

"Alright, if you're sure."Dante would say, not really knowing that the girl might have taken a liking to him. She was quite the beautiful girl and Dante couldn't lie in the fact that her soft thighs felt quite good, but he wouldnt say that to her, it would be way too embarrassing.

As the girl got into one knee, charging at him, he would be taken down to the ground by her, slamming onto the mat. He would let out a small grunt, but would readjust him self, trying to make the best out of it and try to pull the girl up, trying to get her arms off him and instead wrap his arms around her, attempting a bearhug move from the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Iris manage to take Dante down, shes a bit more focus this time, while she got on top of him and looking down at his eyes, smiling that she like it in this position and says back in her flirty tone voice.

"I got you now Dante~...... Ohhummm!"

She was surprise that her body was hugged tightly by his arms, squeezing her into his bearhug, she closed her eyes and moving her hands to press against his chest, trying to get herself off of him. "Ahh, I-I didnt excepted you to get me in this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Dante would blush slightly at the girl's words, but he would still lock her in the bearhug anyways, holding het close to him as he would feel the girl's hands on his chest, trying to escape from the hold.

"Heh well I...told you I ..wasn't going to go easy. Th-this round is mine for sure Iris."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 pm

"Mmmm no way! Im... Im not gonna submit to you... not like this!"

Her body still getting squeezed by his bearhug while shes on top of Dante, she keeps on pushing against his chest to get off of him but he wouldnt let her go, can feel her body and back starting to build up the pressure and pain. The only thing she can think of now is she tries to lean onto him to scoot up her body and getting her soft breasts to press against his face unless his hold was too tight she couldnt move up to his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:20 pm

"C-come on...im..not letting go."Dante would let out, keeping the bearhug locked in tightly as he tried to submit the girl as quickly as he could, not wanting the girl to work her charms on him. Suddenly though, he would feel her move up his body, pressing her breasts against her face and locking him in another smother hold.

"Mmmmm!"he would let out in a muffled moan, holding the girl tighter to retaliate for his air being cut off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next