Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 am

Her words of flirt and alluring seem to start working now, she can feel his arm around her neck starting to loosen, she continues to rub his sides before holding his waist with her hands so she can pull her head out from his loosen front facelock. "Ohhhh!" Her head pulled out and her hands still on his waist, looking up at him in his eyes, he's only few inches taller than her, she gaze her eyes into his with a warm smile on her face and says. "That was close Dante, you... you almost make me cry..." She tries to get her eyes watery and lean forward to rest her head against his chest, she wanted to feel his body to warmth her a bit.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 am

"Gah!!" Dante would let out as Iris slipped her head out of the front facelock. He was about to quickly go to get her into another hold before he would see the girl gaze up into his eyes with the warm smile that she had on her face. It took him completely off guard before she would say the words that she did.

"Wh...h-hey Iris I..I'm sorry I was just..I-I mean..it's a match and..I..but I don't want to make you cry." He would say, quite flustered by her actions as she would rest her head against his chest, her eyes watering up slightly. He would gently sling his arm around her, genuinely feeling bad as he slightly held her close, trying to calm her down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 am

Iris alluring and flirting skills manage to get Dante to stop at his track and hugging her to prevent her from crying, altho she was faking the cry but actually happy from his gentle yet kind hearted hugs, but she knows its a match and she needs to win even manipulating this cute man, she slightly pushes him away just an inch so she can wipe her eyes and gaze in his eys. "Oh Dante~!"

If she catches him off guard, she tries to hops on him with her legs around his waist and locking her legs together, using her hands to grab the back of his head and pulling it down against her soft breasts, smothering him into somewhat of a submission, squeezing his waist with her nylon stockings covered legs while pressing his face buried between her soft breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 am

As Iris pushed him away slightly, wiping her eyes and gazing into his, he would give off a little smile, almost completely forgetting that he was fighting against the girl as he heard her say his name. Suddenly though, he would let out a small gasp as Iris would leap up onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and pushing his face into her soft breasts.

"Mmmm!!" Dante would let out from within the smother position as he would feel the girl tighten her legs around his waist, causing him to lose his balance as he would stumble back, falling to a sitting position as he would reach up to the girl's arms, trying to pull he away so he could get room to breathe, all the while his face glowing red from the feel of her breasts pressed up against it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:55 am

Iris manage to get her legs around Dante's waist as well her hands behind his head, smothering his face with her soft breasts. Dante was losing is balance after Iris jumped at him and eventually dropped down to his knees, Iris cutely giggles from getting Dante in that position, he tries to pry her arms off of him, she decided to let him a chance to breath, letting go his head and lean back on the back with her legs around his waist.

"Are you ok Dante~? I hope I didnt hurt you~"

Iris continues to use sweet, words into Dante's ears, her upperbody laying back on the mat while her legs slowly squeezing his waist, she keep her attention to Dante's face, using her hands to place on her chest, trying to pose for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Dante would continue to fight for air as he would hear Iris's cute giggles from the position they were in. Eventually, he would be allowed to breathe, the girl breaking the smother and leaning back, keeping her legs wrapped around his waist. Dante would hear her words and watch the girl do a little pose for him as she lie there, her upper body resting on the mat.

"Ghaah...th..n-no I'm..fine.." Dante would let out, breathing slightly heavily as he would begin to feel the girl's nylon stocking-covered legs slowly squeezing at his waist, he would be a little out of it from the short smother, but he would bring his hands down, trying to pry himself free, but his hands against the girl's legs might not be that much of a match depending on her leg strength.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Iris can see Dante starting to blushed some more from the position he is in, her nylon stockings covered legs squeezing his body slowly while he's trying to pry from it, she moves her hands from her chest, down to the mat to pushes her upper body off the mat to help her legs tighten the hold more as she giggles.

"You seems to like my smooth legs Dante~ You can keep touching it if you want~"

Flirty, teasing him while keeping the body scissor hold to his waist, continues to somewhat crushing his body but not totally forceful, she wanted to keep teasing him for fun, she likes seeing his cute face getting all blushed by her alluring words and using her body to toy with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 pm

As Iris would end her little post, pushing her upper body off the mat to get herself more leverage, Dante would feel the pressure being ramped up from the girl's legs as they squeezed around his waist, the girl giggling all the while. "Wha?? N-no th..that's not what I was doing I.."

From he words, Dante would blush in embarrassment, looking away slightly as he became conscious that he was indeed touching her legs as he tried to pry them off him. His blush would grow deeper at the thought, though he knew he couldn't stop, the girl squeezing at his waist in a dangerous position for him. His prying would involve him indeed unintentionally rubbing the girl's legs, just furthering his embarrassment as he tried to fight out of the hold, letting out a grunt from the pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 pm

"You're so cute when you blushed Dante~" giggling about his beet red face from blushing embarrassment of the hold he's in, but she really means it, she thinks he's cute that way, she slowly closing in her smooth legs which bringing her crotch even closer to his body, almost touching his abs, she keep her beautiful passionate eyes locking on at his face with a smile.

"You can~ give up now Dante~ I dont wanna hurt you anymore ok~? Please~?"

She just loves seeing him blushing so much, such a cute innocent man just couldnt help himself touching her smooth legs but he needed to so he could try to get out of the hold, she keeps her legs around him and waiting for his answer but if he decided not to give up, she have no choice but to keep on squeezing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

"A-ah..th..that..." Dante would let out, quite embarrassed by the girl's words as she would continue to squeeze his waist with her legs. As she closed them in tighter, Dante would fidget around slightly, getting more embarrassed and nervous by the second.

"W-well...Iris I can't ....do that. Can't let you do this to me again." he would let out, trying to keep himself and refuse the girl's temptations as he slid his hands in between her upper thighs, trying to pry them off his waist, closing his eyes a bit as he felt his hands near her crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dante Vs Iris (Best 2 out of 3 submission match, COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next