» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambrogio Mastrostefano vs Crimson Iris

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ambrogio Mastrostefano vs Crimson Iris - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambrogio Mastrostefano vs Crimson Iris

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 am

Iris head really causing her to daze from the face slam to the top turnbuckle, she then feel her head was pulled from behind to turn her around and take a look at his face with hers. She's actually scared of him now but listening to his words, she weakly reply.

"Y-you wouldnt... take me apart... what kind of... mmm... man are you if you do?"

Trying to be smart about it, hopefully it get him thinking and give her some time to recover, its a slim shot but its all she can think of while being dazed.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Ambrogio Mastrostefano vs Crimson Iris - Page 4 Empty Re: Ambrogio Mastrostefano vs Crimson Iris

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 am

Ambrogio would glare at Iris as she began to talk, asking what kind of a man he was to do what he was saying. "What kind of man am I? I'm a man of faith.." He would say, quite a bit of matter-of-factly as he continued to stare at her, her hair in his grasp still as he had her face pulled up to his.

"You're asking me questions that are averting what you could possibly say. If that's all you have to say, then I will just make an example out of you as I have said that I would."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

She would looked into hsi eyes as he reply to her words, she shook her head while her golden blonde hair trapped in his hand. She doesnt want him to win and wont give up without a fight, but now, shes just in trouble and hearing more words out of him, she's prepare to embrace the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 am

"..You have nothing to say? You disappoint me.." Ambrogio would let out as he let go of her hair, glaring at hr. "You really aren't all that worth my time..you neither admit nor repent for your sins, nor do you flaunt them when the pressure is on." Ambrogio would say, trying to push the girl's shoulders back into the corner.

"I've made my decision." Ambrogio would say, clenching her shoulders tight as he would try to lift her up to the top rope.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 am

She refuse to say anything to respond his words, Ambrogio then pushes her back against the turnbuckle which makes her grunt before he grabs her by the shoulders fightly. "AHH!" She shreiks in pain as shes lifted up to the top rope, but where she is now, she might able to fight back at higher place, as soon as shes lifted up to place on top, she tries to use her feet, kicking both of it out to aim at his chest, hopefully back him away from her. "Jerk!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:34 am

As Ambrogio lifted the girl up to the top rope, he would think that the rest would just be clockwork, finishing off the girl once and for all and dealing as much damage as he could to her. As she was on the top rope though, instead of succumbing to his next maneuver, she would kick towards him, connecting with his chest, causing him to stumble back.

"Guh.." Ambrogio would let out, a bit phased by the girl's kick, rubbing his chest a bit as he stumbled back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 am

Iris manage to kick him away from her and get him to let go of her shoulders, her rubs them to ease the pain and stares at him in anger, she didnt think he was tough but now that she been waiting for a chance to fight back, this is it.

"Ok... here goes!"

She slowly stands up on the top turnbuckle and see him right in front of her, she leaps off from the top turnbuckle and tries to catch him in her move.--------- if she manage to catch him, Iris screams out her finisher name- Beauty Breaker! She would bring her knees up against his chest right under his chin with her hands reaching for the back of his head, pulling him down so she'll fall onto her back to jolt his jaw right on her knees, just like she did before but much bigger from jumping off the top turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 am

Stumbling back by the kick, Ambrogio would find himself in direct line of Iris' next move as she would leap from the turnbuckle. What she did to him was similar as before, but at an even bigger impact as she leapt off the top rope to perform it. His jaw would be slammed into her knees again, sending him onto his back once more. He was dazed from the first move, but now with it happening to him again with such a bigger impact he could feel quite bit more dazed, sprawled out on the mat from the move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 am

Iris jumps off from the top turnbuckle, leaping right at him and manage to catch him by the head, pulling it down to land it rigth on her knees against his chin as she falls down to the mat with him on top of her. Sending him down to the mat from such a super finisher move she pulled on him, but it did takes quite a bit out of her from doing so.

" Owww... my back....."

She slowly gets up and see him laying down on the mat, slowly crawling to his body and moving to his side, covering him for the pin without hooking his leg, she rest her sexy velvet vixen body over Ambrogio, the ref went over to them and began to count, hearing the one and then the two, see if he'll break up the count or not or else he'll lose the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 am

Ambrogio had taken quite a bit of damage from the two finishers that were applied to him by the girl. They had obviously both worked on the same area since they were the same move, and they had really rattled his brain each time. As he lie there, sprawled out on the mat, he would feel the girl crawl over him, pinning him as the referee began the count.

"ONE!... TWO..." the ref girl planted her hand down on the mat twice over, bringing her hand down for a third time before Ambrogio would get her shoulder up a split second before she was able to count him out. Ambrogio was still in the match though he was still writhing about on the mat, dealing with the pain that the girl's super finisher had dealt him. If it wasn't for his durability, there would be no way he would have kicked out of that devastating blow.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next