Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A mysterious message for Chigusa

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 Empty Re: A mysterious message for Chigusa

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 pm

The right side twin grabbed Chigusa's hand gently, while the left one did the same with Tomomi."I'm sorry you feel like that, Chigusa-san... But this is necesary." said the right side twin. "...we didn't made the rules..." the left side said giving Tomomi a friendly smile. "We just have to play the game...as you do..." added the right side blonde.

The twins lead the idols to a set of spiral stairs that were cleverly disguised behind a bar; these stairs lead them to the inner bowels of The Satin Predator, where things were much more naughty. Soon the idols found themselves walking among nude slaves, some forced to walk on their fours on the floor, others tied on the walls, some more twisted in impossible positions and used as furniture. The whole place reeked of perversion, and yet it managed to keep the classy luxurious style. Here was where the richest did the forbiden.

The twins took Chigusa and Tomomi along the club and opened a big double wooden door that lead to another section of the club. The idols quickly noticed that it was very much like the other sections of the club, save for the fact that there were only girls in here, gorgeous young girls.

Finally the blondes reached pair of doors, one with the number 13 and the other with the number 14. "Here is were we part ways..." the blonde leading Chigusa said. "You will come with me" said the other blonde to Tomomi. "And you with me" said the first blonde to Chigusa. And then each opened a different door and went in, trying to gently give their respetive idol inside.

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 6u0iRWY
A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 QiougD6A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 TTlOMaFA mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 5t0Q5s2A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 Empty Re: A mysterious message for Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 pm

The two idols followed he twins down deeper into the club, into the really debauched parts where they thought were only rumors. Seeing the dommes with their naked girl slaves disgusted them, but also slightly turned them on from the sheer dominating power. The idols didn't like to admit it, but they did have a slight fetish for domination play as well, though neither girl was eager to become a slave to these dommes.

They were soon led to a pair of sealed doors. When the twins tried to seperate them, Chigusa knew something bad was going on. Tomomi looked on helplessly as she got dragged through a door, looking willing but protesting with her eyes. Chigusa took a deep breath and followed her twin through the door marked 14, wondering what awaited her on the other side...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 pm

The door with the number fourteen lead to small changing room. It had a bench, a single locker and a small opening leading to a shower...and behind the shower was another door. The blonde lead Chigusa to the bench and released her hand. "It has been decided you will be the first to fight, Chigusa-san." number fourteen said. "You will enter the fighting arena nude and oiled..." the blonde stated as a matter-of-factly. "You can strip and oil yourself..." she added as a lewd smile appeared on her lips. "Or I can help you... I will love to help you..." she said with a giggle.

Meanwhile behind door number 13 was an identical room, the blonde twin that came in with Tomomi lead the idol to the bench. "Chigusa will be the one that will fight first." number thirdteen explained. "The battle will take place naked...and oiled..." the blonde explained as she moved closer to Tomomi and very gently tried to begin stripping the idol. "You, as her partner, need to be ready to fight in her place..."

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 QiougD6A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 TTlOMaFA mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 5t0Q5s2A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Chigusa frowned, realizing that they really did intend her to fight to get that stuff back. "So it comes down to a fight?" Chigusa said, "No need to help me out, I can do this myself." She unzipped the dress from the back, letting it fall down her waist and exposing her exquisite breasts, before pulling it down the whole way and storing it in the locker. She removed her panties and shoes, standing fully nude. She took the bottle of oil and squirted it over herself, spreading it out over her skin, making sure it covered every bit of her evenly. "You can help with my back," she said to the twin, giving her the bottle, "But don't go too far, or I will hurt you."

Tomomi was much more shy with the other twin, who seemed much more forward as well, moving right in to strip the idol and start oiling her up. Tomomi didn't even have to move as her clothes were all taken off. "A-ah, I see..." Tomomi said as the twin began oiling her up as well. "So, can I ask, what will I be doing when Sempai fights? I'm just waiting outside, right?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm

"It is more than just a fight. Your adversary has gone through a lot to prepare this for you..." As Chigusa stripped so did her twin began to strip too, until they were both nude. "Very well..." said the twin as she kneeled and began to rub Chigusa's back. The idol had made it very clear that 14 could only oil her back, but she hadn't limited how, so she blonde poured some oil on her tits and leaned against Chigusa, rubbing the idol's back with her tits to cover them up.

The other twin took full advantage of Tomomi's shyness to strip the girl and then strip herself. Once they were both nude, the blonde began to oil Tomomi's sexy body, taking the chance to grope the idol fully, loving every second of it. "Oh no, Tomomi-san... You will be doing a lot more than just wait..." the blonde explained with a sexy smile. "...I can't tell you more right now... Your adversary would be very angry if I spoil the surprise..." she said as she kept oiling Tomomi's tits for far more time than it would have been necesary. "You have such lovely breasts, Tomomi-san...I'm impressed" number 13 confessed.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 pm

"I see," Chigusa said as the twin oiled her back up, feeling the girl's breasts rubbing against her back. She knew this was coming, so she was able to ignore most of the feeling. At least she wasn't getting her hands all over her body. "Well, may I ask who my opponent is?" Chigusa said, pushing 14 away once she felt that it was done.

Tomomi moaned as 13 rubbed her all over as she oiled her up. She blushed, barely even listening to the twin as she tried to not enjoy this feelig too much. "Stop it..." Tomomi moaned, "You've done enough..." She pushed the twin away, panting slightly. "I think I'm ready now, just take me out there already!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm

14 loved how Tomomi didn't even flinched when she pressed her oiled tits on the idol's back. "I cannot tell you who the adversary is... But... You are minutes away from meeting her..." the blonde said as she stood up. "Now..you wait. This light will turn on when the door has unlucked. When you feel ready to face your fate, step through it..." the twin explained pointing at a light bulb above the door behind the shower. "I shall leave you now...Good luck, Chigusa-san. You'll need it." the blonde said and then she left the room through the same door from where they have entered.

On the other room number 13 kept rubbing on Tomomi's delicious tits until she was pushed back. She stood up and offered a hand to Tomomi when suddenly the door opened and number 14 came in, naked and oiled too. "Chugusa-san is ready." 14 announced as she took Tomomi by an arm. "So is Tomomi" confirmed number 13, taking the idol's other arm. And then both turned around and walked with Tomomi towards the back door of the room...

That door lead to what seemed to be a fighting pit, sort of a coliseum, but with the floor and the walls padded. The mats were dotted with all manner of sexual toys and in one of the sides of the pit, there was a pair of shackles attached to the wall. The blondes took Tomomi there. "Please...don't resist" number 13 begged Tomomi, honestly wishing the cute idol would not fight back, for she didn't wanted to hurt her...and then then twins began to try traping Tomomi against the wall and capture her wrists with the shackles.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 am

Chigusa nodded, sighing and sitting down as she waited for the door to unlock. She wondered what the heck was going on, and what kind of fight was this. Was she supposed to fight Tomomi? Was that why they were separated? But that can't be right, since they were supposed to be fighting together against a common enemy. Was it the twins? That might be possible, though they didn't look too tough. Chigusa brooded for a bit more, before deciding it was all useless. She stood up, stretching her body out, warming up and limbering up her body to prepare for the upcoming battle.

Tomomi looked surprised when the two girls came and grabbed her arms, half-dragging her out the door. She was confused; wasn't Chigusa supposed to fight first? She saw the arena, the well padded ring and the sex toys strewn around. She wondered what was going on, until she got led to the wall. With a sharp cry, Tomomi felt herself pinned down. She instinctively fought back, pushing hard to try and get free, but the twins were too strong for her. Shackles closed around her wrists, and Tomomi found herself trapped against the wall. She panicked, trying to pull herself free desperately, realizing now how much trouble she was in. "No! Let me go!" Tomomi cried.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 am

"We will let you go when your turn to fight has come..." number 13 said as both twins stood by the sides of the captured Tomomi like guarding her. A door on one of the pit walls opened an a strange figure entered through it. The figure belonged to a very curvaceous girl that was wearing nothing but a cloak, that covered all of her body save for an aperture in the front, and a cute kitsune mask that hid her face completely.

A mysterious message for Chigusa - Page 2 800174-1HZI12N.jpg

The twins bowed politely to the masked girl and then...

A red light bulb turned on inside the room where Chigusa was and the loud sound of a heavy metallic lock unlocking could be clearly heard.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 am

Tomomi looked in confusion at the masked girl. She seemed familiar, though Tomomi for the life of her couldn't figure out why. The twins were guarding Tomomi, keeping an eye on her, so that even if she slipped out, she wouldn't be able to escape. Tomomi could only stand back and watch.

Chigusa heard the door unlocking, getting up to her feet and walking out into the ring. She shielded her eye for a few moments, letting her eyes adjust to the light. Her naked body was slick with oil, shining underneath the lights. She blinked, focusing on the masked girl in front of her. Then she saw Tomomi chained to the wall.

"Tomomi!" she cried out. She was about to make her way over there, when she realized the masked girl stood in her way. "So, what's this all about huh?" Chigusa demanded, "I'm here already, and I want some answers!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next