by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lovely little clip for Haruka

3 posters

Go down

Lovely little clip for Haruka Empty Lovely little clip for Haruka

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:47 am

“Good evening wrestling fans, Andrew Bennit here with AFW action!
As all true fans know, right now is a golden age for AFW wrestling… Title belts are being contended on Friction with the Hardcore championship finally on the table… Either Sasha or Annelle will take home that prize. Meanwhile, the kawaii champion Lil Luci Lollipop is set to take on Haruka Amami in a bed wrestling match to 5 points, that’️s gonna be one I’️m certainly not missing. Moving onto Sex Wars, we-….”

Suddenly the news report was cut short and is replaced with brief TV static, it flashes a couple of times as if someone is trying to tune into a channel with a radio knob until all noise is drowned out and a fuzzy picture appears with a close up of a full white moon… In front of the moon stands the shadow of a girl, her features are difficult to make out.

The screen flutters as if still trying to find the right frequency and the occasional flash on and off like a strobe lighting effect that makes the TV screens hard to look at for too long. The sound of several whispered voices start to chatter although they are too low and too many in numbers to make out what they are saying. The moon changes colour so that it is shining with a blood red hue as the whispered voices get louder, building up to a crescendo.

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=13-173713L&y=2009&m=01&t=jpg&rand=2523&srv=img4:30y0orr7]Lovely little clip for Haruka 13-1737132523T.jpg[/url:30y0orr7]

The shadow of the girl moves her head slightly, a few stray strands of hair fluttering as she slowly starts to turn towards the camera, the whispering becomes deafening. Then suddenly the picture flickers, distorts and then dies into blackness as if the TV had been turned off… The whispers also die with the picture with the exception of one that speaks into the darkness clear as day with the lack of all the other voices.

That voice speaks in a shallow female voice:

“Amami... Haruka”

And then the picture comes back on, showing Andrew Bennit once again.

“Uhm-… a-are we back on air?” He asks behind the cameraman

“Ladies and Gentleman, apologies for that mishap; it seems our transmission was pirated for a moment back there… Well… I don’️t know what that was exactly… But I guess I wouldn’️t want to be Haruka right now…” He coughs and takes several moments trying to find where he had gotten to before he continued…

Spotlight
characters:
Lovely little clip for Haruka ELZuoMvLovely little clip for Haruka OG5hnuaLovely little clip for Haruka Cg3CzYmLovely little clip for Haruka 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Lovely little clip for Haruka Empty Re: Lovely little clip for Haruka

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:20 am

Haruka stared at the TV.

Tomorrow was her big shot at the championship. Masato had told her to take the day off, relax and get a good night's sleep.

Still, she couldn't help but peek at AFW News, however late the broadcast was, out of sheer nervous anticipation.

So...

She flicked the TV off using the remote. She thought of turning off the lights in her room as well, thought long and hard. In the end, she left her bedside light running.

"Masato-kun was right... I should have slept earlier..."

She could have sworn the silhouette was someone she knew. Sindel, probably.

Haruka tried very hard to sleep that night.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Cerbera was watching the TV silently, her arms crossed and heard the name was being mentioned, the girl that was on the screen was a mystery for her but she knew Sindel all too well and it wasn't her, she turned the TV off and muttered to herself.

" Haruka.. "

She needed to think.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Lovely little clip for Haruka Empty Lovely little clip for Andrew Bennit

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 am

“Are you sure you’️re ok Andrew? I mean, didn’️t that blood moon girl send you a love letter or something in a black envelope.” The lead official asked Andrew Bennit

“Yeah, love letter… That’️s a laugh, it wasn’️t a love letter by any stretch of the imagination. I don’️t even understand what she was writing, it was pretty cryptic, going on about: ‘saying no evil’️ and stuff… It almost seemed like she was implying I’️d wronged her… But I don’️t even know who this psycho bitch is!

Damnit, they need to do more background checks on wrestlers so that crazy chicks like her don’️t get in the front door… But that’️s why I’️ve got security increased at my house now I guess… If she was intending to do something, she shouldn’️t be able to. Plus we should be pretty safe here, four of us…” He said indicating to the camera man, and two other officials “In one room and only one of her, I think we can handle that…”

“Yeah, we'll keep you nice and safe from all the cute little angsty emo chicks…" The lead official said, mocking Andrew who said nothing "Ready to roll?” He asked the camera man who nodded

“And in three… two… one…” The camera zoomed in on Andrew Bennit who was ready with a microphone. But the minute he opened his mouth the image of him on the screen went black for a moment before being replaced by a similar picture shown the previous day… This time the moon however started off red, but the shadow of a girl remained in the same pose as last time. Unlike last time, the sound remained with Andrew Bennit and his team

“What the…?” the lead official said
“Oh no, not this again… See if you can cut the transmission…” Andrew’️s voice

The image distorted and slowly the shadow of the girl merged with the red moon, the sky in the background faded to blackness so that all that could be seen was the weird black shape that was previously the girl’️s shadow, in the middle of the red moon.

“Can’️t do it Andrew… I don’️t know how they are transmitting this, but it doesn’️t even seem to be a pirate hack into our system… It’️s like our signal is being overridden from above.”

“But that’️s impossible! Do you know what security level you’️d need to pull a stunt like that!?”

The shadow of the girl continued distorting, becoming something like an oval shape. The static that came with this clip just like the last one, cleared up and everything seemed to make sense.

The moon and the previous shadow of the girl now formed one single red iris eye and black pupil. The red eye was gazing with indifference out to anyone that would be watching the broadcast.

*Click*

“Huh… what happened to the lights..?” Suddenly there was a clang sound.
“Ugh…” someone grunted, followed by what must have been the sound of someone falling to the floor.

“Who’️s there?!” The camera man spoke “Someone get the light..!”

“Can’️t… Door’️s locked too..”

The eye blinked slowly before the shallow female voice that had spoke Haruka Amami’️s name on the previous broadcast spoke out:

“Mute little boys,
They don’️t get spanked…
They can say no evil…
Don't you envy them, Andrew-san?”

The bone chilling eye disappeared from the screen, bring it back to Andrew and the crew in the same moment as the lights turned back on in their little room. Everyone stood there looking around in confusion, everyone that was except for the official that Andrew Bennit had previously been talking too, he lay face down on the floor with a steel chair by his head..

The upper half of his body was covered in a red liquid but it obviously wasn’️t his blood. It was almost as if someone had poured a cup of the red liquid over him as if to give the impression that he’️d be doused in blood.

“Nhh.. wha-?” the official said with a soft groan, raising a hand to and trying to shake away some of the stun effect that must have been from the steel chair hitting him in the head in the dark. Andrew looked around at the other two men

“You said the door was locked, how the hell did she get in then? Or out for that matter?” Andrew demanded but got little in the way of response.

"I don't know.." The camera man answered "What she said.. Did it make any sense to you Andrew..?"

"None... It was just like what was on the letter. What the hells up with this girl?"

Spotlight
characters:
Lovely little clip for Haruka ELZuoMvLovely little clip for Haruka OG5hnuaLovely little clip for Haruka Cg3CzYmLovely little clip for Haruka 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:00 am

The picture comes on to show Andrew Bennit along with the camera guy from the previous recording.

“So Jason’️s gonna be out for a while huh? Damn that blood moon child…”

“That’️s right Mr. Bennit… But I thought from the shadow we saw in her clip, it looked like just a little girl.”

“Ha... just a little girl... And yet she knocked Jason out and concussed him, she’️s giving me the creeps. Plus that door was shut, she someone got in and out in the dark without any of us able to-” Just then Andrew’️s mobile goes off.

“Just a second...” Andrew walks away from the shot and a muttered conversation can be heard for a few moments before he comes back.

“That was Craig, the other official that was in the room with us the other day… He seems to think he’️s got a hint as too who this damn Blood moon child is and what her purpose is.”

“That’️s great Mr Bennit.” The cameraman said.

“Damn straight, he didn’️t want to tell me over the phone, but he said he’️d meet us in the official’️s locker room, if you collect up your camera gear we go meet him now and expose this damn bitch once and for all on national televion.” The camera man walks to the camera and fiddles with the controls… The picture fades

When the picture resumes it is showing Andrew Bennit’️s back as he hurries down a corridor, obviously from the jerkiness of the picture the cameraman is carrying the camera over his shoulder.

“In here..” Andrew says, taking a right into a dark room… “That’️s strange… The lights are turned off.” Andrew flicks the switch and the lights flicker dully on… The official’️s locker room is completely empty as they walk in

“Craig…? You in here…?” Andrew wonders around while the camera man floats the camera to look around the locker room. He heads over to one set of lockers that just happens to be labelled with Craig’️s name on it. To the front door is tapped a black envelope…

“Eh… Mr. Bennit…” Andrew rushes over

“What is it..?” He asks but immediately spots the ominous looking black envelop on Craig’️s locker, addressed to “Andrew-san”

“ ‘San’️? …Since when did Craig start using Japanese terms…?” Andrew asked as he opened the envelop to read… He stops still, looking at the paper

“Mr. Bennit…? What is it? What did Craig say…?”

“This… This isn’️t from Craig… It’️s from her…” Andrew informs him and leaves the cameraman needing to move around behind Andrew and peek over his shoulder to get a view of what the message said… On the pages, written in blood red was the following:

"And then there were two little piggies…"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 am

Masato shivered. For some inexplicable reason, he had felt like someone had poured ice cold water down his back.

"Masato-kun?" Haruka regarded him with concern. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, Haruka. It's nothing..."

Something's wrong... seriously wrong...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 pm

The camera cut back on after the commercial breaks to show Andrew Bennit and the last remaining person from his crew, the camera man Phil. Andrew held the microphone firmly in his hands, waiting for the crowd to quieten down.

“I think enough is enough… I’️ve had enough of this Blood moon child’️s little games…” He began “First Jason gets taken out and is still hospitalized with a concussion, thank god he’️s going to be ok…”

“Then my good friend Craig calls me yesterday saying to meet in the lockroom… When I get there, he ain’️t there… And for that matter I haven’️t seen or spoken to him since then. What we did find on his locker though was another note from that Blood moon child.” He walked around inside the ring while Phil just stood in one corner.

“It seems we now have to talk out here in front of all the audience to be on the safe side rather then do our interviews backstage… But I’️m not here just to rant. When Craig called me, it seemed he had some information for me… About this Blood moon child… So, I’️m starting to think that maybe someone out there has information on this Blood moon child too… So now I’️m asking for anyone that has that information to step forward. I’️m sure you will be rewarded by the AFW cooperation quite handsomely.” He waited for a long moment, hoping someone from the crowd might call out… Or one of the wrestlers might come down the ramp, just when he had given up hope and started to bring the microphone back up to his lips, a tune started to play…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIlyfMiHRk8 (the tune that starts 0:25 into the clip)

Was it a wrestlers entrance music..? Someone was coming to answer his call? Andrew was sure that he had heard the tune before, but it wasn’️t familiar enough for him to place to any of the wrestlers

“Wait a minute…” Phil spoke up “that tune… isn’️t it-..” But that’️s all he was able to say before Phil’️s microphone was cut and suddenly the whole arena was plunged into darkness… There was no sound apart from the deathly tune that continued to play. In the darkness, the big screen flashed for a moment to show two red eyes, the eyes of the blood moon child looking out from the screen down at the ring… they were there for such a short time that people might question if they had been there at all… And then the eyes were gone, and the lights faded back on in the arena…

Andrew stood in the ring alone.

The music continued to play as Andrew looked around dumbstruck, turning around sharply every now and again expecting to see Phil standing there or even worse, the blood moon child… But there was nothing, just that tune that kept repeating itself.

Uncertain of himself, Andrew carefully stepped out of the ring and started to hurry to the backstage area… leaving with that bone chilling music still playing… It seemed that not even the ring was safe

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down