Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red Wine and Pink Hair

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Wine and Pink Hair

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:40 am

Allison looked the pink haired girl over and smirked. She dropped her hands to her sides.

"Hm."

The fight was over. The girl was too far out of her depth to have the courage to come after Allison, but perhaps Allison had seen what she needed to see. She turned her back on Poison, thoroughly confident that she was no danger to her now, though a part of her wished that she was... She walked off to the jacuzzi and made herself comfortable in it.

"Tell me, how do you feel?" Allison asked. She could tell easily by her face how she felt, but she wanted the experience of hearing her say it. "And how would you like to make a lot of money?" She asked, as the widest smile she'd displayed yet spread across her face. The result was utterly unsettling.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Posion didn't lowered her guard, not even when Sarah turned around. She was pretty sure this woman was crazy, and not in the cool fun wild crazy way. Part of her just wanted to pick up her clothes, or some clothes and run away from this madwoman, but she was too proud and too angry to do that. If she hadn't been nude and there hadn't been so much water between her an the blonde she would have surely attacked Sarah as soon as the Brit turned around, but somehow Poison guessed Sarah counted on that.

This blonde whore was so irritating and she even had the nerve to ask how she felt! " FUCK. YOU." Poison said barely controlling her anger. The Poison noted the shark-like smile of Sarah and she felt the creeps on her back. Poison shook her head from side to side. "no amount of money is worth working for a psycho like yourself..."

Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 QiougD6Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 TTlOMaFRed Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:53 am

"No? Well, that's simply not true, is it?" Allison continued in her soothing, posh, English voice, undaunted. "You work for Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, and certainly she is now a cozier woman to associate with. Is it that you never have to see her? Or is it that she allows you to do what you love?"

She tipped her head back to rest it on the edge of the hot tub and closed her eyes. "I assure you, I will help you to do the things that you love. If you did what you always wanted, for me, and I made it worth your while... What could possibly be the harm in that?" She looked back up at Poison. "Now, we've had our fun, we've each seen what the other is made of, won't you come join me and relax? This is not a place to be tense for very long."

She swished the surface of the water next to herself invitingly. This was not a perfect girl she'd found, but Allison was rather talented with finding uses for the talents of others, either to serve her own interests or just to create some amusing chaos.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Poison took some deep breathes, she needed them to calm down, for right now she wanted to murder Sarah, and although the blonde may have a point about Lukretia and Poison, the pink haired girl just found the Brit way too annoying; she wasn't going to admit that Sarah was right. There was no way Poison could relax with someone like Sarah nearby. Now that she had a better idea of what kind of wacko she was dealing with, she knew she had to keep her guard up at all times.

The idea that leaving this place may be the best for her was starting to gain some ground in Poison's mind, but then she noticed something that had passed under her nose before... was Sarah comparing herself with Lukretia? She raised an eyebrow and then began to walk to Sarah, leaning back against one of the pool walls to apparently relax, but she kept her eyes on the blonde trying to be ready for any kind of attack, and kept a good distance between them to have time to react.

"What are you plotting?"

Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 QiougD6Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 TTlOMaFRed Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 am

Allison smiled as Poison made herself comfortable and laughed softly.

"Oh, no, darling, plotting is much too strong a word. Let the little German girl do what she wants and think what she will. I imagine that she'd like to think she's some manner of royalty, ruling over her own personal Colosseum. I don't aspire to anything quite so grandiose..." She stretched out her legs and folded them one over the other so that her feet were only a couple inches from Poison's legs.

"I want to satisfy all the little urges that a lesser woman would be too timid to admit having. I want money and pleasure, and nothing would make me happier than to help other young women learn to do the same." She spoke frankly, for the moment not caring if she scared Poison off or not. But then her eyes and her tone changed, and she became deadly serious.

"Surely there must be a part of you that loathes the person you're likely to become. Scared. Subservient. A frightened little girl hoping she can get away with her next petty crime and live another day. Always fighting back and never winning, always protecting and never conquering. It's sad, to see so much potential as a living, breathing, beautiful woman go to waste, all because of some low expectations and a little fear.

"Now, darling, you ask me what I'm plotting, but the real question is what are you plotting? Think of this city, the expansive AFW empire, as an orchard ready to be harvested. The place is full of sheep, and we are wolves. We need only to determine what we want, and then take it. It would be foolish to think that you've any idea what you want in your current state, when you've not yet pecked your way out of your little shell, but I can help you."

Allison breathed the delicately floral aromatics of the room and sighed. She looked impassively over Poison's face. "I think I have something you'd quite enjoy doing, and I think you'd enjoy the money at least as much. Now, why did you ask me that question? Have I caught your interest with anything in particular?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Poison kept her eyes locked with Sarah as the Brit stretched and nearly touched her with the toes. Everything the blonde did felt like a provocation for Poison. The pink haired girl moved her hands down to catch Sarah's legs by the ankles bu.t resisted the urge to pull them to make the blonde, as annoying as Sarah was Poison wanted to hear what she had to say...for now.

"Lack of ambition isn't my problem, preppy bitch...just lack of luck..." Poison said as she held Sarah's feet in her hand, slowly pulling them up to make Sarah almost float in the water.

"Well. I am not plotting anything...yet. But that will change soon..." Poison said with a devilish cute smile."...and I am not hiding in a shell. I am just keeping it low till the heat goes away...and while I find how things work around here... and once I do that, I am going to have this place wrapped around my finger." Poison sounded like she believed completely her own words and she kept pulling on Sarah's feet but now towards herself to place them on her tummy, with the toes touching her breasts.

Poison looked deeply into Sarah's eyes and then giggled feeling like she had a sudden moment of insight. "You are right...you are not the plotting type... you don't have a plan!" Poison now laughed aloud. "You are just a spoiled rich little girl looking up to cause some havoc...out of boredom...and just because you can... am I right?"

Poison took a pause to look at Sarah's smug face while she continued playing with the blonde's feet. "What is it?" Do you have a target or can I pick one?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Allison laughed softly without taking her eyes off Poison. She spread out her toes and pressed them softly into the pink haired girl's impressive breasts.

"Kasparov was once asked 'how many moves ahead do you see?' He responded 'only one, but it is always the correct move'." She didn't bother to explain the context, or who Garry Kasparov was. The point was that Allison knew what she was doing, and Poison was too stupid to understand.

"Mm... Maybe your luck has changed." She pinched Poison's nipple in between her toes with a sly smile. "Maybe not."

She pulled her legs back and stood up out of the water. She walked up the steps out of the pool, her hips swaying hypnotically from side to side with each step, and walked off to find a towel. She walked gracefully enough that not even her wet feet made a sound against the floor.

"There is a cafe across the street from the Friction building. If you would like to know more about the havoc I mean to create, I will be there tomorrow after lunch. Please feel free to stay as long as you like, I will be in my office. If you need anything, I'll be able to see you quite well from the security cameras. Goodbye, darling." With a towel wrapped around her, she collected her clothes and walked out of the room, leaving Poison alone with only her little reminder that she would be keeping one eye on her from her office.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 06, 2012 5:37 pm

"Kasparov...pffft!" Poison let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. How did Sarah managed to annoy her so much she would never understand, but although she very much wanted to beat that preppy bitch into pulp, steal her car and burn her spa to ashes, the pink haired girl recognized it may not be such a good idea...plus there was something about the blonde that attracted Poison, beyond the curvaceous athletic body. Like many other gang leaders Poison had knew, Sarah was unpredictable and so self-assured; Posion both wanted to make out and choke her to death.

Seeing the blonde leave the pool made Poison feel much more relaxed. She stared at Sarah's body with a lewd smile as the blonde left. "Don't touch yourself too much while you spy me with your little cameras..." Poison teased giggling. Sarah wasn't exactly what Poison liked in a partner-in-crime, but it was a start. As annoying as the blonde may be, Poison sensed there was much to win from sticking with her, if not money at least some good old destructive fun.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5