Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red Wine and Pink Hair

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Wine and Pink Hair

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Allison was a little disappointed. When has keeping one's hands to one's self ever resulted in fun?

"Please, don't misunderstand, I'm merely interested in you, Ms Poison. Hearing of your wealth of experience would be a welcome change of pace to my rather mundane existence. But... if you are uncomfortable sharing, I understand."

Allison stood up gracefully from her chair and crossed the room to the closet in the back corner. A moment later, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crL1H8INb8c:ntxe652f]music began to trickle out of discreetly placed speakers throughout the spa[/url:ntxe652f]. Allison turned and walked back to Poison, composed, graceful, stately-looking. Her posture and her poise were almost always perfect. She stopped beside Poison's chair and offered her hand.

"I would imagine you're not much for Villa-Lobos, but forgive me, I am. If you're here long enough, we may even make it into the Piazzolla, that would be lovely... Come, if you've no use for the sun, then surely we could make better use of our time in another room. Tell me, do you dance?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm

"Tango?! Dance?!?!" Poison exclaimed almost yelling as she got up violently looking at Sarah with a suspicious and annoyed look. "I don't think so, hun..." she said as her body tensed as if she was getting ready to either fight or flee. It was clear she felt in danger for some reason.

"You ask too many questions...what are you? A fucking cop?" Poison asked with a slightly veiled threatening tone in her voice. Sarah didn't looked like a cop, but then again undercover cops were not supposed to look like cops.

"Hear my wealth of experience...he..yeah right..." she snarked and she looked into Sarah's eyes trying to read the girl, but she didn't found much, which only worried her more.

"You know what? Lets do this the other way around..." she said after a few second of staring at the blonde, a malicious smile forming on her lips. "How about you cut the music, we go somewhere more open...and YOU tell me about your...rather mundane existance..." she continued mocking Sarah's British accent.

"What is a well-do Brit doing in Japan? You working for someone? This spa is a front for what?" Poison began to ask sounding like if she was going through an interrogation protocol. "You don't fool me, Sarah... This place may look classy, but it doesn't pays a Masserati... Where does the money comes from? And what are you up to? AND CUT THE TANGO!"

Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 QiougD6Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 TTlOMaFRed Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh, my. I came to Japan to launch my businesses. This spa, and my wrestling career. I'd wrestled for nearly 10 years in England before I ever came here, but the AFW is just so much grander, no?" Allison smiled pleasantly.

"P'raps you're not familiar with our pricing schedule. A typical tour in this establishment costs considerably more money that you've seen at one time, and currently it's doing quite well. It's true, I do have preexisting funds, and I have multiple income streams, but certainly this spa is nothing at which to turn up one's nose.

"My AFW funds are only beginning to trickle in at the moment, which is why so much of my time is devoted to managing my press. But this is silly, so much talk about money. If there's any implication in the way you're speaking to me, I'm afraid it's quite lost on me... And the Villa-Lobos stays, thank you."

Allison looked Poison up and down. There must surely be a way they could be a bit more personal than this. "You look so tense, darling, am I making you uncomfortable? Are you quite certain that I can not offer you a massage? Perhaps you'd enjoy a time in the pool, the water stays quite warm." Allison didn't take her eyes off of the girl, giving no indication at all of what she was actually after, but she intended to test her out a bit before letting her go.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

"AFW?...You wrestle?" was the only answer Poison had for Sarah's long monologue, and then she bursted into laughter doubling over a little as she held her tummy with both arms. After a good full minute of laughting, Poison calmed down and looked at Sarah again, cleaning the tears that had been formed in her eyes. She stared at Sarah for a handful of seconds like analyzing her. "wait...you are serious!?!?" she asked again still having a hard time believing the Brit prissy missy wrestled.

Poison took walked to Sarah and looked at her up and down, she moved behind the Brit and checked her out. "You are serious..." Poison stated after studying carefully and lewdly the blonde's body.

"What a coincidence...I happen to fight for AFW too..." she said with a thoughtful look in her cute face. Poison remained silent for a few minutes as she looked at Sarah, pondering what to make out of all this. She was naturally suspicious of anyone with money and this girl had surely piqued her curiosity.

"oh...a pool...that sounds...much better than this..." Poison said always smiling. "But I didn't brought a swimsuit... Is that a problem?" she asked giggling as she walked out of the sunroom not waiting for Sarah to lead her, but keeping an eye on the blonde just in case.

"So say, Sarah... Why are you into wrestling, uh? Is not the kind of thing you'll expect from a rich bitch"

Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 QiougD6Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 TTlOMaFRed Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Red Wine and Pink Hair - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 am

Sarah was delighted that Poison thought the idea of her wrestling was so laughable, both because she endeavored to never look like a tomboy, and because if she ever needed the advantage over Poison, it would be there for her. She led her back into the water room.

"Well, isn't that an interesting question. The answer is very complicated, but it has something to do with the money... the adulation..." She made her way briskly to a closet hidden in the back of the room and disappeared into it for a moment. She emerged with two hangers, one half of a black string bikini hanging from each. "Or perhaps the contact, the sweat, the contest..."

She pushed the bikini into Poison's hands. "I'm afraid we don't keep anything on hand quite large enough for you on top." She smiled at Poison. "But it will do for the time being, and should look quite lovely on you. Now, you say you're also an employee of AFW? How interesting... Feel free to get changed in the water."

Without warning, Allison seized Poison's wrist and slipped an arm under Poison's shoulder. She turned to push her hip into the girl's stomach and used her leverage to easily hip toss her down into the pool.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Poison raised an eyebrow as she heard Sarah explain why she was in the AFW. "Geez... So you are one of those types that get turned on with wrestling, uh?" she said pointing at Sarah with a finger and making a face of disgusted mockery as if she now thought that Sarah was a perv.

"So...it turns you one to beat people or to get your ass beat?" the pink-haired girl asked as she took the bikini halfs in one on each hand and looked at them. It was actually a nice bikini, but Poison kept her bitchy attitude nevertheless.

...Until she felt her wrist getting grabbed. Her eyes opened wide as she was caught completely by surprise, easily being tossed by Sarah's expert technique into the pool. The loud splash sent loads of water out of the pool and the cute punk flailed in the water shocked until she realized her feet reach the bottom. She pushed her head above the surface and looked at Sarah furious, her cute face bright red both from the anger, the embarrasment and the sudden need for air.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING BUYING ME NEW CLOTHES!!!" Poison yelled. "AND A PHONE...AND AFTER THAT I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!!! CHEAP STINKING YELLOW TEEHTED BRIT WHORE!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:13 am

"Hm. You don't seem half as amused by my wrestling as you did by the idea of it. How funny." Allison said dryly. She outwardly showed no pleasure or satisfaction from sending Poison on her little trip to the pool.

She returned to the back closet and disappeared into it while Poison shouted away. She stripped down until she was completely naked, deftly folding each garment and before setting it down, and put on her own bikini. It was the same style as the one she'd given Poison. Hers was white, with very fine golden thread detailing around the waist and bust. The bottoms had a fairly skimpy triangle in the front that left no doubts about the smoothness of her bikini area, and were almost a Brazilian cut in the back. Allison's full, tight body looked magnificent in it, and almost a little intimidating.

"Darling, I think I've given you quite enough. P'raps it's time you earned something" She said, completely ignoring the girl's outburst, and eased herself into an area in the pool in a far corner, which under the surface was made to be a sort of hot tub. It was mostly separated from the rest of the pool, and the water swirled gently under the surface, but it was almost impossible to detect from above.

"Won't you join me? You seem tense."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:46 am

Poison followed her outburst by throwing a tantrum in the pool slamming her fists on the surface and splashing water all over the place while Sarah changed. This lasted until the blonde returned and Poison had finally calmed. She ignored Sarah for now and got out of the pool, sitting in the floor to take off her clothes, discarding the bikini, she re-entered the pool and walked in the water towards Sarah.

She considered her options: throwing Sarah, burning her spa to ashes... maybe just beat the crap of her, and burn her spa to ashes. Poison was furious and she looked at Sarah with murderous eyes. As if she wasn't angry enough, Sarah kept acting like an idiot, all cool ignoring her, and that just infuriated her even more.

She stopped, completely nude in front of Sarah and forced a smile on her lips. "Oh yes... I feel a little tense...but maybe you can help me." she said.

And then she closed her right fist and send a wild haymaker right hand cross towards Sarah's nose.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:41 am

Allison watched Poison with more than a little interest while she fitfully disrobed. Getting changed in front of Allison would've been gutsy, but would certainly not have surprised her. Choosing to remain naked, that was something different. Allison couldn't help but smile as she lustily looked Poison's body over, though when Poison turned back to face her she only made eye contact.

She watched Poison approach, bright eyed and unsmiling. There was something about this girl's energy that she found intoxicating... she was so raw, so crude, so impulsive and uncontrolled.

However, she was not unpredictable. Poison took her wild swing at Allison's face and Allison threw herself to the side, making the punch hit the edge of the pool instead. She grabbed Poison's arm and turned to the side to roll Poison onto the sloped side of the jacuzzi under her. She slipped one leg over one of Poison's and used her body and her hands to restrain the girl's arms. Feeling her struggle sent a shiver down Allison's spine.

"We're making progress, I think." Allison said softly, her lips hardly an inch from Poison's cheek. "I'd like to see what you're made of, darling. You're right. I might just have a job for you. Though, I'm not convinced that you're qualified."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:42 pm

"Aaaaaugghh!" Poison shrieked when her fist hit the border of the pool, sending a wave of pain all over her arm. She pulled her hand back towards her naked body, but before she could cuddle her own arm, she found that Sarah had grabbed it and was pulling it away.

"Let me go, you fucking whore!" Poison yelled as she shook her body trying to free her arm, but the blonde Brit didn't seemed willing to let her go. Feeling Sarah get closer and wrap one leg over one of her own, made Poison struggle more fiercely.

"You are fucking dead!" she yelled as she tried to reach for Sarah's hair with her free hand and yank it down, hoping to sink the blonde's head under the water.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next