Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 15 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 am

Cougra giggled a little through her eating of the toast as Kelly was spraying some whipped cream into her mouth while eating a strawberry. She didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so she would whine, "Hey, let me have some!" She would get up, place her toast to the side, and try to get the can from the other girl as she too put in another strawberry in her mouth. If she got the can, she would spray some whipped cream into her mouth before eating.

The cat would then agree, "Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I'll take mine black, two lumps." While waiting for the coffee, Deborah would finish her toast.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 15 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 am

"Black, two lumps. Aye, aye, madam!"
Kelly smiled and saluted before the cat before turning to the coffee machine and handling te cream over to Deborah. At home, it had taken forever to get a coffee, the old machines with coffee powder seemed like inventions from the stone age against those wonder machines who spat out coffee in seconds for the both of them.
"There are also towels in the bathroom."
she added while serving the coffee and sitting down again.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 am

Cougra was finished with half of her toast as she watched Kelly make some black coffee for her, two lumps. The machine was quick and efficient, and the coffee had never been better. "Mmm, robust!" exclaimed the cat, taking a little sip. She would go on to finishing up her breakfast as she gazed at Kelly. The other girl's skin was still smooth and she wanted to do more with her.

She then asked, "You going to shower later?" It was true that both didn't actually take a bath since last night. The previous washing of Cougra wasn't considered a bath to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 am

Kelly showed her good mood with a broad smile. Cream in the morning, her acing for sweets already handled quite good.
"The magic of the machine makes every coffee likeable."
It was basically just a button she had pressed, something even the backwater girl could do without hurting herself or her environment.

"Yes. I want to take a shower. To reduce waste water, we could also shower together?"
She had a good sleep in this night and would like to greet the new day as nice as the last had ended.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Cougra smiled at the other girl's enthusiasm over the simplicity of making coffee. Possibly back in Canada, they had to make their own. "It sure does, Kelly. Glad you can make some here than on your own."

She then thought for a moment when Kelly had an idea on how to reduce water wasting. "Shower together? Usually that's for siblings, but I suppose we can do that." Not only would it be resourceful, but she could also have some fun with Kelly.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am

"This coffee mill we had at home was...evil. Old and squeaky."
Grinding had always been a horrible word for her until she found out that it didn't merely stand for grinding things to powder.

Kelly was kind of satisfied with her breakfast and drunk her coffee .
"What would you say if we finish this breakfast in the shower then? I think of a special plate for Neko-hime..."
The Canadian stood up and armed herself with the spray can, spraying cream on one of her nipples as a little teaser before disappearing through the door of the bathroom.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Cougra would finish her toast and coffee before putting her dishes away in the sink. She was a little confused when Kelly mentioned finishing breakfast in the shower. "What do you mean? I already finished the toast and coffee you made for me. What more do you-" She didn't finish her sentence for she was interupted by Kelly's little teaser of spraying some whipped cream on one of her own nipples.

This action caused the cat to start purring and go in her seductive kitty senses as she would go on all fours and followed Kelly to the bathroom. "Mmm, Kitty would love some milk and cream." she said as she would lick her lips.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 am

Kelly had backed up to a wall of the shower and had sprayed cream on her toes, between her legs in her belly button, on both nipples and on her lips as Deborah arrived in the bathroom. Speaking would have only been a blurting mess, so she used her trigger finger to wink the cat to come close for her *milk and cream*.

It was kind of strange to have cream on the feet, but the cat had proven that it was probably the part of Kelly she was most interested in.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Cougra continued to follow Kelly into the bathroom until she saw her backing into a wall of the shower and sprayed some more cream on other parts of her body. She purred a little more louder when she saw that there was some cream on her toes, which she truly was interested in the most. Then, she would go up from all-fours to a regular stand as she got closer to Kelly.

"Hmm, it seems you DO know how to get this cat's attention. Very good...let's do this then." With that, she began to lick the cream from Kelly's lips while moaning to show her seductive side again. Just to be playfully, she would get some of that cream on her finger and place it on both of the other girl's cheeks. From there, she would lick softly and kiss those cheeks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm

The Canadian had a hard time keeping a straight face when the cat licked her lips and put some cream on her cheeks cause it was tickling very much.
"That's the breakfast for champions."
She replied in a whispering voice. She couldn't move around much to keep the cream on her body and did barely try to speak loud as her chest would move much more than. And the fact that the cat was licking at her made staying calm even more of a challenge.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next