Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am

"Nnmm..." Tsugumi tried her best to make her moans sound not as bad, but she couldn't help herself, as she was feeling good, even through her outfit. She didn't know if she should answer Cougra's question or not, as she felt the other hand start to spank her well shaped ass, which caused both pain and pleasure to the young woman. A part of her, her real lusty and horny side, wanted to tell Cougra badly, so she can feel even more pleasure, but her rational mind was telling her that she shouldn't, since she could still swing this around.

At the moment, the rational mind won, but barely, and she would be changing her mind if this kept up. "J-just...ahh...it opens up in the front...y-you gotta flip me over to get to it, which starts at my neck." Tsugumi was only half lying here. Sure, you could start to undo her bodysuit from the neck...from the back. Tsugumi was counting on that her opponent wouldn't know this and flip her over onto her back. If so, she would attempt to spring forward and pull Cougra's panties down, allowing her to start licking at the other woman's pussy. This was a dirty tactic for the supposed face, but she thought that, at this point, all was fair in love and war, even this type of "war".

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Cougra smiled when Tsugumi answered, but something started to tingle her feline instincts. There definitely could be a lie in her answer somewhere. She instantly stopped her finger play and her spanking and ruffled her hair saying, "Thank you so much, Tsu-sy. Now, I can help you get into the hentai mood." At that moment, she instantly turned Tsugumi over onto her back, but she would try to give a quick punch to her face to stun her a little before Tsugumi was able to get the jump on her. "But if you try another lie against me, the next thing on your face is a nasty scar!" If this worked, then she would use all her might to open the bodysuit wider to get Tsugumi in the mood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm

For Tsugumi's part, a portion of her plan worked and she was flipped onto her back. Unfortunately for her, she was punched in the face before she could go with the rest of her plan, which caused the young woman to hold the spot where she was punched with one of her hands. "Ow, you play rough..." She whined a little, though she didn't hold Cougra at fault. Tsugumi should have known that her repeated taunts and lies wouldn't snag her the match.

She felt Cougra pull on the bodysuit, but she had her wind back from being knocked on her back earlier, so she could attempt to do something about it. With her legs still relatively free, she moved them up and tried to scissor the other woman's leg. If this worked, this would put her her womanhood right up against Cougra's own pussy, starting another form of scissoring. This was a double edged sword in this type of match, but Tsugumi had to take risks if she wanted a chance to win.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Cougra would reply, "One thing: I don't like playing nice. Two: I don't like playing fair. And three: I am not THAT stupid!" With that, she would continue to try and pry open the suit in order to show a little of her cleavage. But then she felt one of her legs being scissored by Tsugumi's and following that Tsugumi was putting both of their womanhoods together. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" If Cougra was successful in opening up the suit, she would go on to teasing and massaging Tsugumi's breasts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Smirking some at her plan working, Tsugumi replied to Cougra's earlier remarks. "Yeah, I shouldn't insult your intelligence...my bad~." However, due to the tugging that Cougra did, she was able to Tsugumi's bodysuit open enough so she could start massaging her breasts. "Hh...haannh..." She moaned at the other woman's touch, but she wasn't out of this yet as she rubbed her lower region right up against Cougra's womanhood, trying to hump it. If this worked, she would lick Cougra's fingers as she massaged her breasts, her mind more wanting to have sex with the other woman as opposed to having a match.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Cougra smirked as Tsugumi was under the spell of the massage. Her hands would gently and smoothly rub her opponent's breasts with care. But then she suddenly felt Tsugumi's womanhood trying to rub against hers and didn't take this harshly since it doesn't quite work the same way to her. As soon as she felt Tsugumi licking her fingers from the massage, she said, "Not to worry, little baby. As soon as we're done, I'll take you out on a date and bring you back home. Hang on, scratch a little of that, yes. As soon as we're done, I'll just beat the stuffing out of you, strip you, and take your money."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Tsugumi was getting close to a euphoria of pleasure...and then Cougra just had to say that to ruin the mood. What the hell was wrong with her? Stopping her licking, she spoke in between the massaging. "Y...yeah..mmnn...you did say you weren't nice." Tsugumi, her legs still scissoring Cougra, would then shift her weight to force Cougra to the ground, to get her hands away from her breasts and so she could be on top. If this worked, she would hold onto the other leg that she wasn't scissoring and start humping her lower region against Cougra's, to try and get this mean girl to change her tune.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 am

"Oh, but I am nice." retorted Cougra. "But only nice enough in order for them to not bring about suspicions. After all, I DO get what I want in the end right?" Suddenly, she felt Tsugumi shifting her weight to force her to get on top of Cougra who's now on the ground. With her other leg being held, she felt Tsugumi humping her own womanhood against hers. Cougra would then growl and moan as her opponent began her own turn and boy, did she hate this one. "Ughhhh...rrrgghh...Don't tell me you expect an orgasm at this point. I don't...uh...give up...that...easily. And you can't change who I've already become."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 am

As she thrusted her pussy against Cougra's, Tsugumi heard Cougra talking about how she wouldn't be able to change her and this just had the other woman look down at her face as she spoke. "I...I'm not trying to...nnnh...I...I just want a fun match with you...t-there...is no need to be so serious, kitty...i-in now, or the aftermath." She then giggled some. "C-come on, j-just allow yourself to feel good." As she continued to hump her, she then leaned her upper body forward and intended to kiss the rude girl on the lips.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:15 am

Cougra tried to smile as Tsugumi tried to reassure. "Yeah...uhhh...yeah, you're right. We are supposed to have fun in this match no matter who wins today." She felt a little comfortable now in her position as Tsugumi continued to hump her and she began to rub her own breasts in satisfaction. "Ugh...ooh, that feels good...oh, I don't think I-" Before she even finished her sentence, she felt Tsugumi's lips kissing hers and at that moment she became a little upset. So upset, that would raise up her hands and dig her nails deep into her opponent's cheeks to try and make her stop. "If there is one thing you should also know, I greatly despise any mushies! Leeugh!" She would spit at the sides in the process.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next