Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

KarlKraus, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 am

Being turned on by Cougra's moaning, Tsugumi kept up her actions, but found that Cougra pulled back her breast and the long black haired girl soon found herself in a sleeper hold from the other woman, which made her have to abort her finger play as well. She let out a disappointed sigh amidst the sudden pressure she was feeling. Mou, we were doing well though! However, she also realized that Cougra didn't retract her other hand which was still teasing her own womanhood, which made her moan slightly underneath that hold.

Though liking the feel of Cougra's fingers, she didn't like the pressure she was feeling from the sleeper hold and, since she was still on top of the other woman, used her free hands to try and roughly grope the other woman's chest to let go of the sleeper hold and back off for a bit, not knowing that Cougra was doing the sleeper hold for the very reason of giving them a breather.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut Hentai Match: Tsugumi Sonohara vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 am

Cougra just remembered that her other hand was still on the finger play so she would stop right away. As soon as Tsugumi groped her chest, she would release the sleeper hold and back off a little. She really needed the breather and could still feel the warmth of pleasure all over her body.

"Sorry about that, Sonohara, but I was getting bored of that position we were in. I mean, we still have a show to put up, so let's get a little creative now! Ultimately though, I am gonna win."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 am

Tsugumi backed off and looked Cougra over again as she spoke and offered up her own retort. "Yeah, I get where you are coming from. But hey, like I said, don't count me out yet!" She felt that she had a chance at this. She was able to keep Cougra pinned down for a while, after all. Though, Cougra was right in one thing. They would have to get creative as the match went and, since Tsugumi was kind of new, she wondered how she was going to do this. She cursed her inexperience, but was also hoping that she could come up with something on the fly. For now, she would try some verbal taunts.

"I mean, even though you say you're going to win, I had you moaning pretty good there...so, I must be doing something right, heh." She giggled, trying to get Cougra to make the first move and potentially make a mistake.

Last edited by 8315 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 am

As soon as the pain eased in her, Cougra would sit up like a cat and start licking her paw. "I know you are not one to be taken lightly so I still believe yo can put up a good fight." She then heard Tsugumi mention her moaning earlier and looked at her with clenched teeth. "Yes, you were doing something right just because I let you get me good!" She was getting stubborn at this point as she started to go at her on all fours again, but this time more upset. "How about I give you some tips?" With a hiss, she would attempt to jump and pounce on her to get her on the ground hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 am

Thankfully for Tsugumi, her taunting seemed to work, causing Cougra to take a chance to try and pounce on the black haired woman in the bodysuit. Tsugumi would attempt to sidestep the pounce and try to put the other woman into a full nelson type of hold to her exposed back. If that was successful, she would then start rubbing up against the self styled cat's back with her body, getting horny due to the match thus far.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 am

Cougra's eyes widened and growled again in remorse. "STUPID! STUPID!" She would've banged her head over her stupidity, but as of now, she's stuck in a full nelson hold. She then was in more shock when she felt Tsugumi rubbing against her exposed back. "GAAAH! Do you even expect to gain a submission from me on this? Oh, once I get my hands on you, I'm gonna do worse!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 am

"Mmm, submit?" Tsugumi said in a playful tone, continuing to rub up against Cougra's back with her body. "Nah, I know the only way to win is to make you cum...I just like the feel of my body on another woman is all, hee." Tsugumi would then do something risky, going from a full nelson to a half nelson hold, to free up one of her hands. Instead of grabbing onto the other woman's wrist like in a normal match, she would have her hand travel into Cougra's clothed sex, where she would try to place her fingers inside Cougra's lower region as opposed to just teasing it. If successful, she would taunt further. "Is this boring now? I'll use my magic fingers to make you feel bliss, kitty."

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 am

Cougra would growl as she heard Tsugumi's taunting, but then her anger turned to shock when she felt her opponent's fingers inside her womanhood. "GAH! Rrgh, yeah, yeah, orgasm, whatever. And I know this one isn't boring, but I want to show you mine!" She would still let Tsugumi do her taunting and finger play for a while before she attempted to jump backwards and fall to let Tsugumi hit her back hard. If this worked, Cougra would try to flip her opponent onto her stomach and make go on her hands and knees to start using her fingers to play in her womanhood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 am

While it lasted, she enjoyed the feel of Cougra's pussy and was contemplating another thing to do when Cougra suddenly leaped back and fell to the floor, causing Tsugumi to hit her back roughly on the mat. "Gah!" She felt the wind knocked out of her for a bit, which gave Cougra enough time to flip the other woman on her hands and knees, where Tsugumi then felt Cougra's fingers on the outside of her clothed womanhood, where she moaned a little once more. She was wearing nothing under the bodysuit, that was certain, but it was still offering some protection so far. Tsugumi would have to hope that Cougra didn't know how to open up her bodysuit as she recovered her breath.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:06 am

Cougra smiled as she continued her finger play and make Tsugumi moan in pleasure. But then she felt that the bodysuit was giving too much protection for her. "Hey Tsugumi, nice outfit. But you do realize that this is a hentai match, where it all has to deal with pleasure and enjoyment. So how do you get the suit out huh? Tell me...tell me. Oh tell me!" She would soon raise her voice a little as she would try using her other hand to spank her a little to try and get her to speak up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next