by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Avalanche TOC

+3
Tatyina
kerflubble
anegge
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Avalanche TOC

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

When are the interviews going up, out of curiousity?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm

I should be sending them out today. Most of them will not be done by the time the corresponding matches are done. Please be patient with me.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 GXChUKwAFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 1BElGMIAFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Patience...? Patience? PATIENCE?!

NEVER.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm with Alex.

I demand interviews! *whips Anegge*

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Just spent 30 minutes trying to force the board to parse a correct url, so that I could change Tomomi's costume image. Fuck you, informe programmers.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 GXChUKwAFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 1BElGMIAFW Avalanche TOC - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Have I ever mentioned that I work for informe? I'm devastated.

Also, I can help you with the BBCode for using urls on a message board and stuff. Don't feel bad that you don't know it. It's okay. I don't think any less.

Regardless, no more misdirection. You've had this coming for a long time. *diving tackles*

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Here are the interview questions for each character. Please (for Sarah and Heather especially) keep in that these were recorded before the event when you write your' answers. Send me your' responses by PM.

Brittany

1. Why do you think you deserve the hardcore belt?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Cecillia? What advantage are you going to use over her in the match?

3. Looking at your' record, you seem to have lost to every woman you've faced so far.
A lot of fans and maybe even your' opponent Cecillia feel that you don't even deserve to be at this event at all.

4. Why do you have such an affinity for snakes? Tell us about that.

Cecillia

1. Why do you think you deserve the hardcore belt?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Brittany? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. It seems like you have had a lot of out of ring distractions lately.
Do you think you're mind might not be entirely in the game in time for your' Avalanche match?

4. Which wrestler would you most like to have a spar with and why? What rules would you choose for the spar *eyebrows*?

Tomomi

1. Aside from the tag team belt is there any other belt you think you would like to claim for yourself?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Adrian? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. A lot of people consider you to be Team Eclipse's weakest member. How are you going to change their minds this event?

4. The fans want to know, what are you planning to wear to your' match? And are you going to sing one of your' hit songs?

Adrian

1. So Adrian, why did you choose to keep your' envelope a secret?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Tomomi? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. A lot of people have been wondering why do you like to werar a different cosplay to every match?
Will you tell us what costume you'll be wearing to AFW Avalanche?

4. You've developed somewhat a reputation for foul play and outside interference, can we
expect more of the same at AFW Avalanche?"

Heather

1. Why do you think you deserve the AFW title belt?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Sarah? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. Can you tell us more about what is going on with your' current fiance Clyde?
We haven't heard much since he disappeared.

4. Considering what happened to your fiancee, how will this impact your match against your bitter rival, Sarah?

Sarah

1. Why do you think you deserve the AFW title belt?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Heather? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. You aren't a part of the rankings but there's a lot of fans and insiders who think that you deserve a shot at the title.
A lot of people think there's a conspiracy to keep you from getting a title shot and that this match is just another hoop that you have to jump through.
What do you have to say about that?"

4. If you could smash the pretty face of one stupid person outside of AFW, who would it be?

Taylor

1. Do you think you deserve the Entropy Belt, and why? Which belt are you really after?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Natalia? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. It seems like you're on the precipice of a real break through in the AFW.
What do you think you have to accomplish in the match to make that jump?

4. How are you enjoying your' time here in Japan? What is the most amazing thing you've seen here?

Natalia

1. Do you think you deserve the Entropy Belt, and why? Which belt are you really after?

2. What do you think of your' opponent Natalia? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

3. You call yourself the Dream, but a lot of people think that you're a Nightmare in the ring. How do you feel about accepting the mantle of a Heel or do you try and fight that sort of label?

4. After yourself, who do you consider the hottest woman in AFW?

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Oh, hey, now might be a good time for Adrian to use her contract? I don't know, you can PM me about it if you want flubs.

Got a PM from Flubs the answer is apparently no.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:00 am

Interviews are up. Except for the ones I haven't gotten yet, hint hint.

I feel like the writing is a bit uneven since I wrote them up while I was tired and why only did one edit sequence but hopefully they are suitable enough. If anyone wants to refine their interview we can.

Now there's just one more thing to hash out before I'm finished. *collapses from exhaustion*

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum