by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra - Page 6 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 am

Cougra continued to moan as her breasts were still being licked, but now Ai moved up to kiss her neck which made the cat moan even more. She pouted, "Why not? This IS after all a hentai match." She would then try to get her arms free from the pin. And if this worked, she can bring Ai's face close to hers to snuggle against her cheek. "If you don't give my feet some love, I won't show any to yours the next time I grab them."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 am

Ai continue to kiss Cougras neck after she broke off the pin and snuggled against her cheek "just cuz its a hentai match doesnt mean i have to lick nasty feet "Ai said as she moved a hand down to Cougras crotch "and what do you mean by that?"Ai asked trying to distract her form noticing her hand go into her panties and push her fingers in her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:35 am

"Nasty feet? Yours didn't look as pretty and sexy as mine, but I still showed them some love. But you're right anyways." Cougra would then use her left hand to stroke Ai's cheek when she suddenly felt the Ai's hand go into the cat's panties and stick her fingers in her womanhood. She then gasped and started to moan as she said, "What I meant *ughh*...and if you don't mind me changing my previous line...was that I won't show MERCY to your feet once I get a hold of them. Ohhhhh...I wonder how sensitive your feet are if they start to hurt from your soles, arches, and your little toes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 am

"dont you even try to hurt my feet"Ai threaten not wanting cougra to attack her feet as her feet was very tickleish which is why she doesnt like people to touch them as she tried to finger Cougra more

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:09 pm

"Rrrgh." growled Cougra as she tried to use her other hand to get Ai's hand out of her panties and womanhood. Her first hand however would be used to stroke the other girl's cheek before trying to lick it. "You do realize that this cat has claws and is not afraid to use it!" This match was getting more intense now as both girls seem to be reaching a breaking point.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 am

Ai blushes as Cougra licked her cheek but tried to keep her fingers inside Cougras womanhood as long as she could fingering her more pumping her fingers in and out of Cougra "ha the little cat thinks her claw will scare me well your not the only one with claws" Ai said back at her as she used her free hand to grabs Cougras breast and kneaded them

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 am

Cougra gave a sudden cry as Ai pumped her fingers more into her womanhood. She then used both hands to try and get those fingers off, but she felt another setback hit her as the other girl went to grabbing at her breasts and kneading them. She felt a combined sense of pleasure and pain as she started to moan. "Don't...you...dare mock me. I CAN use my claws...but a lot worse than this."

As she was talking, she tried to bring her feet up and plant both straight in Ai's face to try and push her off. If she did that, she would even try to stomp and plant her own foot on Ai's to hold her down for a while.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 am

Ai smirked at Cougra and started to dig her nails into Cougras breast as she kneaded them more "oh really little cat i dont think your claws are up to it"Ai taunted more but saw Cougra bring her feet up to her face and pushed her off of her as she was about to get up Cougra stopped her feet from moving as she looked up to her "get your feet off of mine!"Ai yelled her trying to move away

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 am

Cougra had a mischievous smile on her face as she was able to hold down her opponent. "Oh, I will get off. But first, there's something I have to do and I hope you like how it feels." With that, she would try to grab Ai's left foot and raise it up to her face. If she was able to do so, she would start bending those toes backwards to cause pain in the feet of the pink-haired girl.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 am

Ai saw Cougra's smile and tried to kept her left foot away form Cougra knowing that Cougra was going to do something bad to it as she got and idea and tried to kick at Cougras shin hoping to get her off her right foot and hoping that Cougra would forget about trying to hurt her foot with what ever she was playing to do if Ai was able to kick Cougras Shin and get up she would then try and take her down and go for Cougras feet as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next