Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:36 am

"Hm I....can't say that..doesn't make me interested." Sena would let out through her heavy breathing. She would let out a short moan as she felt Sarah nibble at her ear slightly. Her senses were on quite the trip from Sarah's kisses. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused as she went on, wanting to get the girl to do more, maybe even get her own turn, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

"Haaah~" Sena would let out as Sarah hopped off her, releasing her wrists. "V-very nice, y-ah!" Sena would let out before she was interrupted by Sarah shoving her off the desk. She would land on her side on the floor, rolling a bit as she was overtaken by the feeling she had from her treatment just earlier. However she would quickly dust herself off, trying to regain her composure as she would turn and shoot a lustful grin at Sarah.

"I know....exactly what I'm doing. I do hope we can continue this after the match...No hard feelings if I win though right? I can still be yours after I have my way with you in our own match if you reaaally want it." Sena would say with a slight laugh as she would wink at Sarah, just trying to get the last impression in in their small confrontation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Risqué Rendezvous (For Darius)

Post by Darius Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:48 am

Placing a cigarette between her lips Sarah would next fish for the lighter she kept in her pocket. The AFW staff didn't take too kindly to her smoking in the building, not that any of them had the guts to tell her that. "Yeah, we'll see how well that works for you," Sarah grumbled, not exactly a fan of someone having their way with her. She rather liked it the other way around. The feeling of control was not something Sarah reliquished lightly.

"The match will be tommorow. Seven o-clock. I'll tell Nha and Sha what to expect. You just be ready to get your butt kicked. I'd hate to think my money pot couldn't hold up her end of the bargain because she's got a few broken bones." Sarah lit her cigarette and took a long drag before exhaling a column of smoke. "That okay with you, blue eyes?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 am

"Huhu, we will see. Quite the suspenseful moment if you ask me. You might not feel it, but I certainly feel the rush." Sena would say, keeping her grin on Sarah as she talked. She would run through all the possibilities of the match in her head. It was quite the risk, but she had it in her head that the reward would be quite great if she was to pull out the victory. Or would it? Her victory could even lead to a situation that might be worse than one if she was to see defeat, but Sena didn't care, the risk was her's to take.

As Sarah went on, explaining the time of the match, Sena would nod her head. She let out a small laugh at her calling her her money pot and shook her head slightly. Yet as Sarah lets out the column of smoke, Sena's nose twitches slightly and her face distorts a bit. "...Well let's hope that doesn't claim you before I can." She would say, regarding Sarah's cigarette before she would nod her head. "But yes, that sounds perfect to me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 am

Sarah narrowed her eyes dangerously on Sena as she called her on her cigarette. If there was one thing the Queen of Brawl hated it was someone critizing her smoking. Sarah had been smoking since she was fourteen; she knew the risks and honestly didn't give a fuck. "Just for that, I'm gonna tell Nha and Sha to knock you out twice," Sarah replied in no-nonsense manner.

Sarah would then head for her chair again, taking her rightful seat and looking straight. "If that's everything, then we're all done here. I'll see you tommorow. And hopefully you'll be on your back."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 am

"Hm?" Sena would let out as she would notice the look that Sarah gave her after her comments. Hearing her words that followed up on that look, Sena would gently cross her arms under her chest, raising one eyebrow. "Oh? Well forgive me if I offended you...You can tell them whatever you like." Sena would say, nodding her head as she would then stretch arms out wide.

"Yes, that's all I came here for. I hope you enjoyed my company tonight." Sena would say, getting her smile back as she placed her hands on her hips. "We'll see exactly what position I end up in when we meet again" Sena would add on, turning around to the door as she would look over her shoulder and wave goodbye to Sarah, beginning to walk towards the door and out, anticipating the next day.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 am

Sarah gave Sena a short wave goodbye as she walked out her door, and the Queen of Brawl was left alone in her office once again. It was an odd situation she suddenly found herself in. When she created the Gatt Attack, she never thought she'd be selling her girls out for matches. Not to say Sarah couldn't make it happen. Being one of the most popular wrestlers on the roster meant Sarah had a bit more pull with the commisionars than most. It was one of the reasons she got away with so much here. Getting a match for Nha and Sha against Sena would be no problem. The only thought was whether they could win or not, and if Sarah would have to end up facing her herself.

"If I lose to her I'll throw myself off the tallest building in Japan," Sarah muttered, exhalling another puff of smoke. She would then pick up her cellphone, and scolling through the list of names she would eventually reach Nha. It was time to tell them what they were up against, and not to hold back in any way. After all, if Sena was going to pay for her own beating, she might as well get her money's worth.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3