Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel - Page 2 Empty Re: [Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Cerbera was whispering something in Russian to herself, looking up at the sky with little thought of her surroundings, it was like a person begging for his life in some strange language and soon enough she snapped out of it. " ..... " Her head tilted to the side so she could look at Lucy instead, eyes barely fixcated upon her.

" It's watching me with it's hollow eyes... It's time to go soon.. " Cerbera was unsure what even she was saying to Lucy, slowly trying to sit up straight so she would no longer remain on her back, something was really bringing Cerbera down to a level where she thought she was seeing stuff, leaning into Lucy and whispers to her. " ..Something is going to happen.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel - Page 2 Empty Re: [Sisters of Battle] For Rhastiel

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Lucy shivered a little at what Cerbera was doing her words was scaring the little demon, the was feeling uncomfortable, like a great storm cloud was above her head, there was something wrong, but she still couldn't believe what Cerbera was saying....there was no such thing as Reapers and such....Lucy called herself a demon because she knew that they weren't real, all of that stuff was just old fairy tales right?

Lucy looked on as Cerbera moved up to sit, and leaned in to whisper in Lucy's ear, what she said and how she said it was, disturbing to say the least, by instinct Lucy wrapped her arms around Cerbera and hugged tightly, she wanted to say something like....don't talk like that...or....It won't happen to you, I'll make sure of that...... but she didn't she just held onto Cerbera, words could spoil moments, but she couldn't just say nothing, so a very faint whisper left her lips, a whisper so faint that she didn't even know if her sister could hear her, "Not gonna let anything happen to you...that's for sure..I promise".

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Their little moment was going to last long when Sindel returned with a look of discontent on her face, taking a small sip from her ice cold strawberry drink before she walked up infront of the two, seeing that Cerbera was practically fine since she can lean into Lucy.. " Get up, Cerbera. You get one last chance to prove why I should keep training you. "

Cerbera looked reluctantly at Sindel, her body was pressed against Lucy's in a sign of wanting desire to remain close to her but she figured if she'd stay this way, it would only reflect on Lucy going against Sindel for saying such things and soon enough she pushed herself from Lucy to slowly raise back up her feet, even though they were shaking slightly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Lucy looked up as Sindel walked in and disturbed their moment, almost wanting to growl and and snap at her, but she didn't Sindel meant a lot to her as well, not as much as Cerbera but still, she sighed a bit as Cerbera pulled away from their embrace.

"Sindel...Teach!....let me instead...think she is still hurt...but I'm fine" Lucy said, lying a bit as she didn't think Cerbera was that hurt but she was certain that Cerbera maybe shouldn't fight anymore right now..."Please...I acted poorly and I want to get another chance as well" Lucy said as she rose to her feet, she wondered if things would work better for Cerbera if she could cover her, in case Sindel wouldn't allow Lucy to take her place, maybe they both could do it together again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

" I'm fine.. " Cerbera spoke out to Lucy, tilting her head up to face Sindel again, who was not showing either of them any mercy though she could tell it was tearing Sindel up the same way. The two have known eachother for years now and Sindel was able to keep the better front then she did, stepping away Lucy to make sure she was safe enough but saw Sindel immidiatly going for a spin kick, raising her hand to try to block it but she was.. Too slow..

Cerbera was always the faster one, even starting to become faster then Sindel but this supposed block was just as useless as the next one, making Cerbera stagger sideways and create more distance between them before she stumbles a few steps back for that extra amount, glaring at Sindel with half opened eyes.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Lucy stepped back, and watched Cerbera as she moved her away a little, Lucy continued to move back a bit more still to give Cerbera some more distance to fight, but as Sindel moved in with that kick, Lucy knew that Cerbera wasn't fine, she knew it pained Sindel to do these things to Cerbera, but it pained Lucy as well, she wondered how long she could watch something like this, how long she would be able to keep this up without running in and stopping this.

Both of theme were her only real friends that she could think of, if you didn't truly count Alessa, but the point was that those two fighting were the only people she cared about and one of them were trouble, and the other to harsh of a trainer to allow it.

Lucy gritted her teeth and clenched her fist, damn you sis....should have let me switch...Lucy thought to herself as all she did for now was look on.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

" I'll end this quickly.. " Sindel spoke out softly to Lucy while she stared at the wounded Cerbera. There was no way Cerbera could win from her anymore so she decided to finish it with the finisher she used before, gathering all her power for that one strike again while Cerbera was left shivvering on her feet, eyes once again down on the ground, the same result was going to happen.

" ..... "

Sindel's eyes widened when Cerbera suddenly bursted into action, dashing right to Sindel's side before doing a spin further to her side, just so she could pass her and angle her body so she her leg would swing up and to the side right towards the back of Sindel's head. Sindel had no time to prepare herself for a defence, having concentrated everything on this attack of her own, she could not stop herself as Cerbera's words came out like a cold whisper.

" ..Shadow's Fate. "

Her foot crashed right into the back of Sindel's head, who did not even let out a sound as she stumbled forward and onto her stomach while Cerbera managed to land in a crouching stance, quietly staring over at the fallen Sindel, who seemed unconsious.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 am

Lucy didn't want to look on as she heard Sindel say she was about to end this, she didn't want to see Cerbera get hurt again, she had felt Sindel's palm strike before and it was not a pleasant experience, and Cerbera was just about to take one more shot, it felt like her heart disappeared as she could only watch her sister get stricken down again.

But as Sindel was just about to reach her, Cerbera spun around and, *bam* sent that painful kick to the back of Sindel's head, Lucy just looked on with awe, that was the Cerbera she knew, the one she always enjoyed watching, the swiftness of her moves and the beauty of the way she performed them, it always looked elegant to Lucy, but as Sindel fell to the ground, Lucy hurried over to them,poking Sindel a bit before she turned her over onto her back, lightly tapping her face to see if she could wake her up and check if she was okay.

"Don't tell me you were playing possum sis?" Lucy asked as she looked up at Cerbera, while she check on Sindel in between her frequent glances up at Cerbera.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Even though Cerbera had connected such a nice blow to Sindel's head, there seemed to be something that froze Cerbera in place. She could not relish the taste this victory brought. She spaced out while Lucy was saying something her yet the words were not aknowledged in her head. Instead, something else caught her attention and Cerbera started to step back and away from them.

" ...I have to go. "

Cerbera then turned to run off as fast as she could and with the training she recieved, that was quite fast despite the injuries she had. She needed time for herself for reasons she did not dare to speak out while leaving a coughing Sindel and Lucy there. Sindel grumbled softly as she started to come together again, that blow was hard and she knew that it knocked her out for god knows how long, little did she know that she woke up quite quick, perhaps it was due to her own training.

" What.. Just happened..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

Lucy looked up at Cerbera, there was no doubt that something was bothering her, and she seem to want to wait and talk to Lucy, as he looked on and saw Cerbera take a few steps back before telling Lucy that she had to go.

Lucy reach out with her hand in the air almost like if she was trying to catch Cerbera but she was too far away, Lucy might have been able to catch up to her, with the training she had gotten quit a bit faster herself, but what would she say, a social misfit that never had any friends before, what would she say to try and cheer the person she considered almost to be family to her, she didn't know and that hurt her more than Cerbera not wanting to speak to her about it.

she turned down and looked at Sindel waiting for their teacher to come back to her, "Sis kicked you in the back of the head and you got knocked out cold" Lucy said as she looked down, there wasn't any of her usual grinning or snarky attitude, there was not even respect in her voice, nothing that she would show either Cerbera or Sindel from time to time was there, the only thing that was, was a voice that felt a bit empty and the only thing that filled it if even a little, was a hint of sadness and disappointment, "Sis....took off" Lucy then said as she looked over in the direction that Cerbera had run of in, even though she was gone, Lucy kept staring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next