Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Snowman vs. Yoko Hinotama

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snowman vs. Yoko Hinotama - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowman vs. Yoko Hinotama

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 am

Snowman was glad his move had worked, and now it's his turn to make a move. With Yoko still on the ground, he will now try to get on her back and apply a boston crab as well. "You got a pretty nice start there, but now, let's see how you can handle it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm

"Ahhhh!!! get off me you twerp" Yoko try to kicks her legs repeatedly but came with no result at all as The Snowman locks her legs with the Boston Crab hold like she did to The Snowman earlier. Yoko yells in pain while she is trying to crawl to the nearest rope with a lot of pain on both of her legs.

Desperately ,Yoko try to reach for the ropes but she has a lot of hard time to do it with The Snowman's body pining ontop of her back and with her legs being tortured by The boston crab. "You're not making me to give up easily if that what you mean!!!"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 am

As Snowman kept applying the boston crab, he felt Yoko trying to reach for the ropes. "Oh, don't worry, Yoko. I don't expect you to give up now. I know you are a tough girl and I expect a good match." Once Yoko touched the ropes, he can release her and back off to keep his distance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 am

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Yoko screams and use all of her strenght and manages to reach for the ropes. She notices that The Snowman really marks his words and let her go as soon as she touches the ropes. Yoko keeps holding the ropes for a couple of minutes before she gets up again.

Yoko stands up and breathes heavily but she is able to talk "Hmm...i can see that you're really a gentleman for marking your words ,Snowman but that doesn't mean i'll let you to win easily". Yoko slowly begins to approach The Snowman again like she did before and suddenly slaps him in the face.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 am

Snowman would seem to smile under his gag and say, "Of course, I make sure to keep my promise." Then he saw Yoko come up to him and slap him across the face. His head stayed in that position for a while and seemed to chuckle. "Ooh, feisty. I like a girl who plays rough."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 pm

"Yeah....i'm feisty!!!" Yoko kicks him on his gut and then grabs his both sides of his head before she turns her body around ,"and your ass will get kicked by this rich girl!!" and let her body to drops onto the canvas while her hands are still holding The Snowman's head and slams his neck on her right shoulder as she is applying the Stone Cold Stunner.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:01 pm

"GUH!" exclaimed Snowman as she got kicked in the gut and now he felt the sides of his head get grabbed. He soon felt the impact from the Stone Cold Stunner. "GAAAAH!" The pain in his head was so great that he started rolling in pain while grabbing his head, trying to get a clear vision of Yoko to get back up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 am

Yoko stands up and heading towards The Snowman ,"You think you can beat me right?!!!" Yoko give The Snowman's rib a shot with her her right leg ,"because i am a girl or probably spoiled rich girl?!!!" Yoko kicks him again on the same spot ,"Just for you to know ,my mom used to be a wrestler before she married to my dad ,she taught me everything she knows about wrestling and we both decided to keep it secret from my daddy...so you already made a wrong choice by fighting me ,Snowman!!!" Yoko takes a couple steps back before she runs towards The Snowman and unleashes a powerful soccer kick to The Snowman's head.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 am

Snowman took the blows to his rib and grunted in pain as he would try to hold onto it to relieve it. Soon, he looked up and saw that Yoko was taking a couple steps back. "Well, isn't that impressive? You have learned quite well from your Mom to wrestle. I don't expect to beat you at this point, I'm just doing my best. And wrong choice or not, I made this one mine so I can have some competition." As soon as she was coming for a soccer kick, he would try to place his boot out directly at the direction of Yoko's swinging bare foot, hopefully to cause some damage and stub her toes a little. If that worked, then he'll try to take her other leg and spin her down onto her stomach hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 am

Yoko did see it coming ,she knows what The Snowman up and try not to fall for it. She suddenly holds her leg and jumps as high as she could after seeing Snowman's leg is coming so fast at her. She jumps and with a sly smile on her face ,Yoko without any hesitation and any mercy lands both of her foot right onto Snowman's abs and left ribs ,inflicting serious damage on his body but the torture doesn't end there. Yoko grins devilishly at the gasping Snowman and begin to twist both of her foot on his stomach while saying ,"Does it hurt you so much Snowman?? hihihihi".

Last edited by 6123 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next