Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jenova vs. Snowman

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Jenova vs. Snowman Empty Jenova vs. Snowman

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 am

The arena was filled with wild and crazy fans. They were anxious for the match to begin and to see the newcomers enter the ring.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a music box playing that filled the arena. The audience was in silent confusion as they wondered what's going on. Then, snow started to fall and they seemed to be flying to middle of the walkway. The snow started to swirl like a cyclone and at the first note of an electric guitar, there stood a boy wearing a white sleeveless hoodie with the lower part of the hood covering his nose and mouth, white pants, white gloves, and white converse sneakers. As "Music Box" by Thrice continued to play, the boy started to "control" the snow and made it go all across the arena and over the audience. He continued as he was walking and as he worked the snow to go around himself, he would then jump high to the top rope and do a double axel flip to the ring.

As the last note ended, he made the snow spread out and was waiting with a no-nonsense look in his eyes for the other newcomer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Jenova vs. Snowman Empty Re: Jenova vs. Snowman

Post by Jenova Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 pm

The music would be Interrupted by a different song, a song of a heavier tone. While the blonde haired female seemed to make her way threw thick fog that covered the entry to the gates of the ring.

She would slowly make her way downwards to the ring center, then, brining her right arm up grab onto the rope with her hand. Pulling herself up she would slowly climb threw the middle of the ropes and make her way into the ring itself.

Standing there looking at the male who was her foe, she would raise her right arm up with a open palm, and bring her left arm down, again with a open palm. Standing there in her Juijutsu stance she would wait for the match to start, not taking her eyes of her foe for even a singal instant.
(Sorry about how long this too, was away on a trip)

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:33 am

Snowman would walk to her and stood there with a stone-faced look. Then he spoke with his British-born accent. "You're Jenova, aren't you?"

(It's alright, I'm patient. BTW, is Jenova wearing the same as in her picture in her profile?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 am

(Sorry forgot to mention the details of her outfit. Yes that's what she is wearing)

The female would not use her breath to answer his question, she would stay in that stance and simply nod to the male. Her eyes not even shutting for the split moment just glaring at him with not a mad, nor sad, nor pitiful look. Just a look of intensity as she awaited his first move.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:01 am

Snowman would still look stone-faced at her. "I would take that as a "yes." Well, I know we didn't come here just to talk, but since I'll be the gentleman here, I'll let you take the first shot." From there, he left himself defenseless for her.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 am

She would shake her head slightly, keeping her stance she would watch him. "You're baiting me, I never take the first shot it's not in my style." She would keep that stance not changing even for a moment. She didn't rest her arms and she didn't even blink, after what she had said she would breath inwards, then outwards slowly. Tensing her body up to ready herself once more. "You take the first move" she had said, then smiled a bit for a taunt.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 am

Snowman seemed to smile back under his gag as he said, "With pleasure..." With that, he would immediately jump and do a flying 360 kick to try and get at Jenova's head. As he landed, he would try to do 360 sweep to trip Jenova to the ground.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:45 am

She would have awaited the mans kick, at the last moment she would pull her head back, having his foot fly past herself, then noticing the foot on the ground she would have jumped above him, with him being on the ground that would leave him wide open. She would have lifted up her right leg then swung down to the male with a quick pace, almost as if she didn't need time to think about her motions she just went with it like the wind. Her leg coming down quickly towards the males body.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:21 am

Seeing that Jenova's leg was about to come down, Snowman would try to catch that leg before spinning her down to the ground. Then he would back off a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:24 am

Once she hit the ground she would grunt a bit, but quickly stand back to her feet taking her stance once more, not being dumb enough to rush him she would calm herself and think, trying to predict his next move.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next